What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

There is a different psychology at play when it comes to all such people and their support base. Part of it is religion and part of it is the need to support the "underdog". This problem goes across the subcontinent(our cinema is filled with it). Even if the underdog is an uncouth macho guy who takes women as toys.

Religion in my opinion is a tool, in right hands could be used for force of good or in wrong hands can leads to ISIS and Crusades. The people employing religion with vested interests to manipulate masses are the ones who should be dealt with, Such people have little to none pure motivations and are primarily financed by third parties in search for strategic gains. Oldest trick of such parties is to fight their dirty wars in some one else's lands.

The need of the hour is strong leadership at local level (eg Madarsas, schools, district administration) to cut through the fog of these false religion based BS

Religion in my opinion is a tool, in right hands could be used for force of good or in wrong hands can leads to ISIS and Crusades. The people employing religion with vested interests to manipulate masses are the ones who should be dealt with, Such people have little to none pure motivations and are primarily financed by third parties in search for strategic gains. Oldest trick of such parties is to fight their dirty wars in some one else's lands.

The need of the hour is strong leadership at local level (eg Madarsas, schools, district administration) to cut through the fog of these false religion based BS
Then how Monsieur do you think there can be any guarantee that the idea put forward in the first paragraph is not trye for leadership in the Madressas and other institutions from top to bottom and is bought hook line and sinker.
The problem with bringing this change via internal movement is that there are not enough change agents to make it happen or find support with.
As I ask many who want to bring change, watch "12 Angry men" before you even think of it.

Then how Monsieur do you think there can be any guarantee that the idea put forward in the first paragraph is not trye for leadership in the Madressas and other institutions from top to bottom and is bought hook line and sinker.
The problem with bringing this change via internal movement is that there are not enough change agents to make it happen or find support with.
As I ask many who want to bring change, watch "12 Angry men" before you even think of it.

Agreed, It's success depends on what Kind of country Pakistan wants to be. A dictatorial policy has been tried and rejected without any long term gains thus eliminating the possibility of strong central leadership initiating and driving change.

The biggest loss and tragedy of Pakistan was death of Jinnah, early formative and crucial years were wasted - Change after maturity is always hugely painful, slow and laborious.

Afghans are poor. Very poor. they cant distinguish friend from enemy. Consumed by hate of Pakistan. Let them burn.

Religion is Like Wine:

Too much will kill you for sure.
Long before that it makes you stupid, tedious to have around, and a danger to yourself and others.
In moderation it makes many people happy, which is reason enough for it, I guess. Too bad even a little makes some people mean. It just makes me sleepy.
Some claim it has health benefits. Maybe so, but I can't help wondering if grape juice would work as well.
If you enjoy it, and can handle it, go for it. But I won't be joining you, and I'd rather not have to say so twice.

Those were desperate pleas of some women, most probably IDP. Most of the residents of Kachchi Abaadi evacuated the houses without noise, resistance or violence.

And no one bothered those who evacuated without any fuss. But some mahajirs put women and children in front of houses while men are watching behind. See some videos without biased mind.

And no one bothered those who evacuated without any fuss. But some mahajirs put women and children in front of houses while men are watching behind. See some videos without biased mind.
It was for better that men were not there, they did stoning from distance.

Few months ago, in conversation with Taxi driver from Mohmand, i found out that he is an IDP from Mohmand Agency as Army has camped itself in their village which is located near border. I dont know whats going on there, there is no operation going on in Mohmand agency yet 2200 of the residents from Kachi basti islamabad were from Mohmand agency. The Afghan refugee camps in KPK are mostly now filled with IDPs. After seeing this treatment, i am sure their fate is like that of Afghan Mohajirs. Their Kids would beg on streets.

Where are all the afghan lovers now ! so much for strategic depth . Pakistanis are the biggest suckers of all time.

It was for better that men were not there, they did stoning from distance.

Few months ago, in conversation with Taxi driver from Mohmand, i found out that he is an IDP from Mohmand Agency as Army has camped itself in their village which is located near border. I dont know whats going on there, there is no operation going on in Mohmand agency yet 2200 of the residents from Kachi basti islamabad were from Mohmand agency. The Afghan refugee camps in KPK are mostly now filled with IDPs. After seeing this treatment, i am sure their fate is like that of Afghan Mohajirs. Their Kids would beg on streets.
They provided safe heavens for Terrorist. They compromised our national security for their personal BS. There were no Intel or Microsoft corporation supporting FATA economy. All their income relies on drugs, weapons and stolen goods. They wanted to live in stone age and drag whole Pakistan into stone age.

They provided safe heavens for Terrorist. They compromised our national security for their personal BS. There were no Intel or Microsoft corporation supporting FATA economy. All their income relies on drugs, weapons and stolen goods. They wanted to live in stone age and drag whole Pakistan into stone age.
It was Pakistan's military which compromised Pakistan's national security by setting up large number of Jihadi training centers for Afghan Jihadi in FATA in 80s. ISI facilitated the settlement of Arab and uzbel Mujahideen in tribal areas, tribals were asked to provide hospitality to the guests.

Pakistan's military further compromised the national security in 90s by flooding arms and ammunition to Taliban as well youth from FATA were sent to provide manpower, among those were Nek Muhammad and Baitullah Mehsud. the patronage of Haqqani network by ISI kept going on, who are responsible fro large number of civilian casualties.

Thanks for tagging me again, i didnt receive the notification for first one.

My Reply: While its true that state has the right to remove illegal constructions on its land. But we are here talking about refugees and IDPs so with civility and dignity, and provision of alternate temporary locations. Keep in mind most of them were Pakistani IDPs from FATA. From news reports and i even contacted few journalists, only 800 out of 10000 residents of Kachi Abaadi were Afghan refugees, rest were mostly IDPS from FATA , from Mohamnd Agency alone there were 2200 people. Some families from KPK and Punjab were also there.

The problem with Pindi and Islamabad people is that , that for them any "Pathani" inside that Kachchi Abaddi was Afghani from Afghanistan. The Kachi Abaadi being garh of crimes, terrorism, drugs is also a stereotype , the victim of which is entire Pashtun community. If they were this much ghunda bunch who were dangerous, some violent clashes would have taken place with police.

In one of the video Police and people are throwing stones at elderly Pashtun woman standing on roof with Quran in her hand, a policeman or CDA man is heard saying "Maaro isko pathar". Three quarter of them of them were IDPs. FATA is under Federal yet Ganja thinks of Federal as Punjab and consider FATA as burden and responsibility from Pakhtunkhwa.
@Dalit

youre Welcome, and it seems you aint the only with notification issue.
do you have any proof that these were the refugees from FATA?
The people I know from the Surrounding area(which Includes Pathans) called this a Hub of Criminals and you just cant deny the fact that before the decimation of the slums, every time the police did a search operation, they always found drugs and weapons from those areas. also the very people from that vicinity have told that they have been here since 90's. Ironically even the pashtuns of Islamabad supported the eviction and welcomed the move, so kindly dont give it a "pashtun" color.
the fact is this is not their land nor they hold any and I mean it any document to justify their existence there.

as for it not being violent, they held enough common sense that the results wouldve been worse if even one of those shot at the authorities.

so lemme get this straight, if a person picks up holy Quran, would he or she somehow become invincible or does the law stop applying on them? this analogy is just childish,
what Ganja thinks is a different topic all together, but what happened in I 11 was supposed to happen, as urbanization of Islamabad and Pindi increases at a fast pace.

as for FATA. it should either be a separate Province or a part of KPK,
i fail to understand how just Federation can handle matters there. no wonder army had to be called to calm that area down.
Pathan of Pakistan have every right not Pakistan just like any other Punjabi. so dont make it a race war.

It was Pakistan's military which compromised Pakistan's national security by setting up large number of Jihadi training centers for Afghan Jihadi in FATA in 80s. ISI facilitated the settlement of Arab and uzbel Mujahideen in tribal areas, tribals were asked to provide hospitality to the guests.

Pakistan's military further compromised the national security in 90s by flooding arms and ammunition to Taliban as well youth from FATA were sent to provide manpower, among those were Nek Muhammad and Baitullah Mehsud. the patronage of Haqqani network by ISI kept going on, who are responsible fro large number of civilian casualties.
Wrong, It was one of the best successful covert operation that will go down in the History of the world. USSR was at our borders, they already paid a vital role with their Naval armada in breaking Pakistan during 71. We not only paid them back big time but also eliminated Soviet treat forever.
We trusted tribals with the security of western borders and even overlooked lot of illegal activities in that area. but when they started to provide nurseries for suicide bombers, it was time to take action.

Wrong, It was one of the best successful covert operation that will go down in the History of the world. USSR was at our borders, they already paid a vital role with their Naval armada in breaking Pakistan during 71. We not only paid them back big time but also eliminated Soviet treat forever.
We trusted tribals with the security of western borders and even overlooked lot of illegal activities in that area. but when they started to provide nurseries for suicide bombers, it was time to take action.
The USSR was further trying to break Pakistan with insurgency in Baluchistan. The afghans, of course, were happy to help.

The USSR was further trying to break Pakistan with insurgency in Baluchistan. The afghans, of course, were happy to help.
Yep, there is a long list. 92 embassy children School hostage situation were Afghans, rocket attacks on Islamabad buildings in 90s and list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom