What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

I'm tired of hearing this bogus excuse. The Indians, Iranians, Americans and others have been supporting their Northern Alliance lackeys in Afghanistan for decades. The Northern Alliance rapes Afghan children and women. The Northern Alliance sells Afghan children like cattle. The Northern Alliance mass kills rival factions in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance grows and exports opium and heroin on a mega scale in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance doesn't respect human rights and women's rights. I never hear an Afghan blaming India, Iran the US or other neighbours who are also responsible for much misery in Afghanistan. It's always Pakistan which is labelled as the sole scapegoat.

Stop shedding crocodile tears now and leave our country. We don't want you here any more. Otherwise, we will remove you by force.

Yes, we took those dollars because not only Pakistan, but also Afghanistan and the US wanted to get rid of USSR during the Cold War. Pakistan did Afghanistan a favour. Otherwise your women would have been mass raped by Russian invaders and your land looted.

You hate us. Good for you. Now put your money where your mouth is and leave our land. You cannot expect us to like you when you despise us yet live among us.
In my opinion you should be deported back to India. Northern Alliance have not aliens in them, they are Afghan nationals. The recent protests of Afghans (of every ethnicity) is against support of Pakistan for Afghan Taliban, the so called good Taliban who are responsible for 80% of civilian deaths in Afghanistan. Their far deeper beef with you is over Durand line.

Luffy, why don't you talk about the aggressive stance of Afghanistan towards Pakistan since 47'? Let's start from the source?
That is indeed a relevant issue. Historically Afghans and musalman-e-Hind had been friends. Dispute over Durand created animosity and bitterness in Afghans for Pakistan. In response , Pakistan interfered inside Afghanistan to install aregime which would accept Durand line, this was the intention behind supporting taliban in 90s. It back-fired on so many fronts

Dont pretend that your question was innocent. Since weeks you were addressing me as Afghanistani (ofcourse on few occasions ), your country is this and that etc, ever since i rebuked you on a post. I have spent 9 years in Abbotabad , i can read you like a book even though PC screens are in between.

I told you if I had to say something to you I won't play with the words, its not my habit. Pretending may be your art, but it does not suit me.

Look here buddy you may have spent 9 years in Abbottabad but let me tell you something I don't like people who keep blaming me for something that I have not done. Get your senses in place I have hardly interacted with you, its today that I am having this much discussion with you. Quote those messages that you keep referring to? When did I have this debate with you? Quote the messages. And next time you visit Abbottabad do let me know I will make sure to arrange your meeting with real Abbottabad people then try tell me if you could read us or not.

Tu Zaat ka pathan ho ga par may dimagh ka pathan ho, jhoot bolna mujay atta nai aur jootay ilzam muj say bardasht hoty nai.

Lets close Afghanistan border and send all these afgooni rats back to their chit hole called afgonistan and watch these opium overdosed rats starve to death.

I told you if I had to say something to you I won't play with the words, its not my habit. Pretending may be your art, but it does not suit me.

Look here buddy you may have spent 9 years in Abbottabad but let me tell you something I don't like people who keep blaming me for something that I have not done. Get your senses in place I have hardly interacted with you, its today that I am having this much discussion with you. Quote those messages that you keep referring to? When did I have this debate with you? Quote the messages. And next time you visit Abbottabad do let me know I will make sure to arrange your meeting with real Abbottabad people then try tell me if you could read us or not.

Tu Zaat ka pathan ho ga par may dimagh ka pathan ho, jhoot bolna mujay atta nai aur jootay ilzam muj say bardasht hoty nai.
No comments, its not like you are in the court or interrogation room where i have to extract a confession from you. Whatever i wanted to convey to you, i conveyed it and whatever you wanted me to say, i have said it.

When afghanistan import fuel also from central asian countries
When afghanistan export more to india than pakistan
When afghanistan is supported by US

Afghanistan will suffer hostile with pakistan but not the end of the world for them as they are backed by US,India and many countries
US is about to leave that chithole and afgoonistan will be on their own.. India is just piggyback riding on US's back and once they leave India will disappear just like they were no where to be seen after Soviets left some 30 years ago..

In my opinion you should be deported back to India. Northern Alliance have not aliens in them, they are Afghan nationals. The recent protests of Afghans (of every ethnicity) is against support of Pakistan for Afghan Taliban, the so called good Taliban who are responsible for 80% of civilian deaths in Afghanistan. Their far deeper beef with you is over Durand line.

That is indeed a relevant issue. Historically Afghans and musalman-e-Hind had been friends. Dispute over Durand created animosity and bitterness in Afghans for Pakistan. In response , Pakistan interfered inside Afghanistan to install aregime which would accept Durand line, this was the intention behind supporting taliban in 90s. It back-fired on so many fronts

Afghan view KPK as their property, even though they sold out their brothers during the time of the angrez. But let's be honest. The Afghan kings invaded into modern day Pakistan and India for what? Wheat and access to the ocean. It would be intellectually dishonest of you to deny this fact. Your Afghan kings did not go North, or west. They went east and South. If the Afghans take KPK today they will only expand eastwards. Towards the plains of Punjab and to the south of Sindh. I believe we already agreed to a confederation with Afghanistan, but the egos of politicians got in the way. Afghan issue is not just Durand line. You might think that your bar brothers simply want to reconnect with you, but this is not the issue at all. Maqsad kuch aur hain.

Afghan view KPK as their property, even though they sold out their brothers during the time of the angrez. But let's be honest. The Afghan kings invaded into modern day Pakistan and India for what? Wheat and access to the ocean. It would be intellectually dishonest of you to deny this fact. Your Afghan kings did not go North, or west. They went east and South. If the Afghans take KPK today they will only expand eastwards. Towards the plains of Punjab and to the south of Sindh. I believe we already agreed to a confederation with Afghanistan, but the egos of politicians got in the way. Afghan issue is not just Durand line. You might think that your bar brothers simply want to reconnect with you, but this is not the issue at all. Maqsad kuch aur hain.
Afghan monarchs were indeed about territory but same cant be said about their awaam. Which country doesnt desire addition of territory?, the claim was not made out of nowhere....they already had issues with British over it. The Durand line is drawn messy, it cuts through villages and tribes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Wait a minute..Hahahahahaha ROFL I just fell of my chair laughing..Sorry serious now.Why don't we just throw a nuke on Kabul.

now you are being a bigger moron than her

How dumb are they? Do they even realise that we hosted 7 million of them for 35+ years?

They also realize that Pakistan supported, funded trained, and equipped Talibans for nearly 20 years.

Agreed. Time to send every Afghan to India and close the border.

It is very important all Afghan refugees are rounded up and deported back.

Before we send refugees back we should also arrest and Court Martial all Military officers and ISI personnel that still support Talibans.

lol what kinda guest stays for over 30 years?

Pakistan is also interfering in Afghanistan affairs for more than thirty years by sending armed militants that has destabilized Afghanistan.

Afghan view KPK as their property, even though they sold out their brothers during the time of the angrez.

Some people still live in 1960s !! The whole Pashtunistan issue was resolved. More Paktuns live in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Afghan monarchs were indeed about territory but same cant be said about their awaam. Which country doesnt desire addition of territory?, the claim was not made out of nowhere....they already had issues with British over it. The Durand line is drawn messy, it cuts through villages and tribes.

There should be open border between Pakistan and Afghanistan where people and goods can travel in both directions. But the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 and the civil war since has created militants, terrorists, drug smugglers and refugees that has shattered that dream.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Wait a minute..Hahahahahaha ROFL I just fell of my chair laughing..Sorry serious now.Why don't we just throw a nuke on Kabul.

Dig deep, and you will find a hidden hand behind this campaign. Afghans like to fight with bullets and guns, this is designed to hit Pakistan's economy. Who will benefit the most, if our products are boycotted in Afghanistan?

Forget the british why did your Afghani kings keep trying to come eastwards?

Let's think logistically.

The slut must have been raised in Pakistan just like every single leecher Afghan who is born and raised in Pakistan and then they have to spew venom against Pakistan, It is time we should start treating these Afghans same way, police and other security handlers should annoy these afghans they should be checked on each check posts in cities, every where you see an Afghan give him a special protocol by checking all of his documents, NIC, B-Form and make them realize that we no longer consider them friends.

Which Afghan Kings are you talking about? Ahmad Shah Abdali?

Ahmed Shah is a Pakistani. But every Afghan conqueror and even the Ozbek Mughal came eastwards. Why do you think that is?

What would they have gotten from Punjab and Sindh?

The slut must have been raised in Pakistan just like every single leecher Afghan who is born and raised in Pakistan and then they have to spew venom against Pakistan

You seem to consider only the Pakistani point of view and claim to be gracious host and supported their freedom struggle. Did you ever ask the question why is that ? Why the Afghan refugees has these feelings ? What are Pakistanis doing that has created so much dislike among the Afghans ?

Back
Top Bottom