What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

Its time to kick these good for nothing vermin's out of our country. These scums had been free loading for decades, since they are all of a sudden, a nation. Let throw all of their citizens back at them. Enough is enough.

I apologize if he offended you and couldnt satisfy your query on his behalf.
Why should you apologise for anything? And yes, if he abuses me there are non abusive ways to respond to him. Which I will.

Well, your judgement is very flawed. The problem with you is that you only judge others on false presumptions. You don't know who I am... You don't know anything about me. I'm as Pushtun as they come.

Having said that, you're only one in a million. I know how the KPK population thinks about Afghan savages. They hate them. They don't want them in their city and streets any more. Only an Afghan lover will defend criminal illegal Afghans. You're clearly an Afghan lover.
Not wanting them in your city is one thing but wishing about expelling them with disgrace, is against norms of our Pashtun society.

Justify your hate for Afghans by telling your specific reasons. In what type of crimes Afghans are involved in your city?. Have they bullied you or your family that you are calling them savages?. Share the stories with us. People also say that IDPs from FATA are savages and are involved in crimes and terrorism, and they are Pakistanis.

Last edited:
In any case, we have to dealt them with MATURITY... we're a big country and showing muscle to a small Country seems obnoxious....its the tradition of INDIA of applying street rules in International Affairs.
In any case, it wont change the fact we're a Big Country and Afghans owe us in this regard ...sooner or later they'll realize that fact let them give some time for INTROSPECTION...and it happens when peace prevails in Afghan region... for that time leave them alone

11855839_1025007927530530_7288110071452701653_n.jpg

How are you tripledouble from Hazara

?????? Are you asking me about my health? Fitness? Please elaborate I did not get your question? Or you are trying to mock me for my Region?

After screwing up their country and creating a refugee crisis that made 7 million people flee to your country....very rich.
And after setting training camps for Mujahideen in Pakistan......Pakistan fueled war against Soviets in Afghanistan, generously set up training camps on its soil for them, so much CIA money was coming to Pakistan....but now generosity for less-desired Afghan refugees is fading away as not so much funds are flowing to Pakistan from UN. Not a rupee was spent on refugees from those funds, so they spread to the population to earn for themselves or some unfortunates were forced to become beggars......same would be the fate of IDPs from FATA. Funny members here are talking about namak-harami and beghairati
@Dalit

We know how powerful these beggars are. They are living in our land. This is Pakistan and not Afghanistan. They might be slitting each others throats in Afghanistan, but over here we rule. Our rules apply.

They are not our brothers. They are Indian/American brothers and sisters. Remember, you claim to be their liberators. We're the enemy, remember? How can an enemy be a brother and sister?
I am talking about afghans here. They are your religious brothers it is your duty as a member of the Islamic international community.

Back
Top Bottom