What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

Oh please. Its just that you are unable to control them, so things have changed.

We never claimed to be their liberators. Please provide source. We are providing them with civil and infrastructure aid.

hey kiran,
Ive read such "liberator" comments of Indians on Khama and some other Afghan pages but that wont convince you no?

hey kiran,
Ive read such "liberator" comments of Indians on Khama and some other Afghan pages but that wont convince you no?

They come here in bunches to lecture us about morality and what not. Yet, when you see the grave illnesses in their own country you begin to wonder where they gather so much courage to point with that finger... Their forums are filled with garbage and poison against Pakistanis. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.

I'm done talking to these hypocritical Indians. They always point fingers at others, yet never look in the mirror at their own shortcomings and faults.

hey kiran,

No. He said it from a GoI perspective. I asked for source. Now he will say all you Indians say it. Had he mentioned what you said the first time, that it was Indians commenting on forums, your point would be valid.

Also, there is no need to be abusive.

They come here in bunches to lecture us about morality and what not. Yet, when you see the grave illnesses in their own country you begin to wonder where they gather so much courage to point with that finger... Their forums are filled with garbage and poison against Pakistanis. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.

I'm done talking to these hypocritical Indians. They always point fingers at others, yet never look in the mirror at their own shortcomings and faults.

Please, no point on topic and start talking about everything else under the sun. Typical loser.

I'm done talking to these hypocritical Indians. They always point fingers at others, yet ner look in the mirror at their own shortcomings and faults.

o chor yaar adat se majboor hain.
chillax. he alongwith other indians really are meaningless entities in the refugee crisis here in Pakistan,
lets more concentrate on the fact that how we take care of the Afghans in our land,
An Afghan singer making anti pakistan rants from Afghanistan wont do a single bit of harm to us,
they have always done that since 1893.
they are incapable of doing anything else.
lets not worry about that.

No. He said it from a GoI perspective. I asked for source. Now he will say all you Indians say it. Had he mentioned what you said the first time, that it was Indians commenting on forums, your point would be valid.

Please, no point on topic and start talking about everything else under the sun. Typical loser.

I see,
I apologize if he offended you and couldnt satisfy your query on his behalf.
now kindly dont further prolong this.

Loser? You're the one coming to a Pakistani forum. I don't go to Indian forums to make desperate pleas. Whose the loser here?

Stop smoking man. Where did I even say that we should touch their women?

All I'm saying is that they should go. Plain and simple. Strop making up excuses. They need to go. We don't want Afghan AK-47 and heroin culture in our land any more.
You said we will use force and would expel them disgracefully and disrespectfully........you even boasted that you will take matters into your own hands. Now you are saying " they should simply go"........It seems the loud noises you were making about refugees, were just 'teezuna'

Afghan refuges have been expelled from Pakhtunkhwa in the past, but not with humiliation and tamasha we observed in Islamabad.

Why dont you start

You said we will use force and would expel them disgracefully and disrespectfully........you even boasted that you will take matters into your own hands. Now you are saying " they should simply go"........It seems the loud noises you were making about refugees, were just 'teezuna'

Yes, we are going to use force and that means that we (police and law enforcing agencies) are going to expel them by rounding them up and taking them to the Afghan border. In fact, it is already happening. Besides, it happens everywhere including the West which calls itself civilized and developed. When illegal or unwanted refugees fail to comply with the law of the land force is the last option. It's the last resort and I don't care what you say or think because the law is equal for all. The law will be used to repatriate all Afghans back to their own land.

I said that I'm going to take matters into my own hands like thousands of locals who are fed up with criminal Afghans. Yes, we're going to do everything necessary in our power to beat the living days out of these criminal thugs. These scum deserve every beating. Stop us if you can. We're sick and tired of these savages ruining our peace and security. That's my opinion and nothing will change that.

They come here and badmouth my people and my land. Yet, they live among us and enjoy all the liberties that we have to offer. Enough is enough. Why don't they go to India/US that they love so much?

You love Afghans for any odd reason? Feel free to go to Afghanistan with them.

Last edited:
Afghans are only applying the formula that Pakistan itself used. To unite the nation and give it a rallying point they are creating an enemy for themselves just like Pakistan made India its enemy.

Big difference is that there are not millions of Pakistanis living in india and there never will be.

Important question.. Do they use Pakistani currency in some parts of Afghanistan ?

Yes, we are going to use force and that means that we're going to expel them by rounding them up and taking them to the Afghan border. That happens everywhere including the West which calls itself civilized and developed. When illegal or unwanted refugees fail to comply with the law of the land force is the last option. It's the last resort and I don't care what you say or think because the law is equal for all.

I said that I'm going to take matters into my own hand like thousands of locals who are fed up with criminal Afghans. Yes, we're going to do everything necessary in our power to beat the living days out of these criminal thugs. Stop us if you can. We're sick and tired of these savages ruining our peace and security. That's my opinion and nothing will change that.
Judging from your bey-Pashto tone, you must be from Nowshera city. How many Afghan Mohajirs are in your Mohallah? what has your population done so far to force them out of the city?...Rally?protest?press conference?

It is quite strange how Afghans see other people.

If you treat them with disrespect, contain them to only few refugee camps from where they are not allowed to go out, you are always respected. Testcase: Iran.

If you do not allow them to enter your country as refugees, only make big claims and use them as proxies against other countries, you are their heroes. Testcase: India.

You treat them with respect, allow them to wander around every nook and corner of your land, allow them to work wherever they want, give them all the liberties, export them all the life-essential stuff such as grain, meat, vegetables etc. and you are a villain. Testcase: Pakistan

Moral of the story, just send them back to their own country and cut this unnecessary courtesy and you will be respected.

Judging from your bey-Pashto tone, you must be from Nowshera city. How many Afghan Mohajirs are in your Mohallah? what has your population done so far to force them out of the city?...Rally?protest?press conference?

Well, your judgement is very flawed. The problem with you is that you only judge others on false presumptions. You don't know who I am... You don't know anything about me. I'm as Pushtun as they come.

Having said that, you're only one in a million. I know how the KPK population thinks about Afghan savages. They hate them. They don't want them in their city and streets any more. Only an Afghan lover will defend criminal illegal Afghans. You're clearly an Afghan lover.

Loser? You're the one coming to a Pakistani forum. I don't go to Indian forums to make desperate pleas. Whose the loser here?
That is because, if you abuse you would be banned there. And you being a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum is unable to defend a point of view of your own against an Indian. Guess who the loser is?

You love Afghans for any odd reason? Feel free to go to Afghanistan with them.
Now a kharay from Nowshera has developed guts to say this. You are welcomed to migrate to Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom