What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

The people of Pakistan are going to beat these people up and expel them... There is a limit to our tolerance.
they are enjoying pakistan since 40 years forget this issue now

Very unlikely. Since you don't have the religion factor, you won't muster the courage to try to evict them by force.

We'll see about that. You burn churches and nuns so I don't need your advice...

they are enjoying pakistan since 40 years forget this issue now

We'll see man. You just wait and see. People are seething with anger. Every time i Go back the nager seems to get worse and worse. We're already dealing very harshly with these people in KPK. I can't say about other provinces in Pakistan, but KPK and AJK have had enough... The people are going to take matters into their hands.

Very sensible post.That's what i was trying to say few days ago ,they need a boogeyman to unite Afghanistan.
Pakistan has never spread its arms towards India. Afghanistan begs Pakistan and then backstabs it too.

We'll see man. You just wait and see. People are seething with anger. We're already dealing very harshly with these people in KPK. I can't say about other provinces in Pakistan, but KPK and AJK have had enough...
let me inform you afghans are not only those whom work on streets we have afghanis in pakistan hold billions of ruppes wealth . just dream to touch them

We'll see man. You just wait and see. People are seething with anger. We're already dealing very harshly with these people in KPK. I can't say about other provinces in Pakistan, but KPK and AJK have had enough...
It is our duty as Hindus and Sikhs.

But the point here is that you won't be able to evict any substantial number of afghanis. Ever. Only the top elite and nationalists want them gone. The vast majority of Pakistan would touch their Muslim brothers.

let me inform you afghans are not only those whom work on streets we have afghanis in pakistan hold billions of ruppes wealth . just dream to touch them

We know how powerful these beggars are. They are living in our land. This is Pakistan and not Afghanistan. They might be slitting each others throats in Afghanistan, but over here we rule. Our rules apply.

It is our duty as Hindus and Sikhs.

But the point here is that you won't be able to evict any substantial number of afghanis. Ever. Only the top elite and nationalists want them gone. The vast majority of Pakistan would touch their Muslim brothers.

They are not our brothers. They are Indian/American brothers and sisters. Remember, you claim to be their liberators. We're the enemy, remember? How can an enemy be a brother and sister?

We know how powerful these beggars are. They are living in our land. This is Pakistan and not Afghanistan. They might be slitting each others throats in Afghanistan, but over here we rule. Our rules apply.

They are not our brothers. They are Indian/American brothers and sisters. Remember, you claim to be their liberators. We're the enemy, remember? How can an enemy be a brother and sister?
we don't have ummah diseases.

No. We are their well wishers. Just like you claim to be.

We don't claim to be their well-wishers. Those are your words. We don't like them. We don't wish them well.

You Indians on the other hand claim to be their liberators. Take care of your Afghan brothers and sisters. Plain and simple.

We'll see man. You just wait and see. People are seething with anger. Every time i Go back the nager seems to get worse and worse. We're already dealing very harshly with these people in KPK. I can't say about other provinces in Pakistan, but KPK and AJK have had enough... The people are going to take matters into their hands.
KPK do want Afghan refugees to return back to their country, but with respect and grace, not the way they were humiliated by Islamabad police along with Pakistani IDPs from FATA. The dragging of women shyt wont be tolerated in Pakhtunkhwa.

Back
Top Bottom