What's new

Poor Israeli parts delay Arjun Mk-II

when
If India get into a war, it will rely on T-90 Arjun is just a parade piece.
did i aid so brother T 90 s will be there with upgraded T 72s while Arjun will be used as spearhead and the whole regiment will be given back cover up by Tunguskas & helicopters & IFV s & ICV s.... im not a milltarry profesional just rough estimate ... chears bro

wrong again sir

thing is arjun will destroy AK with its LAHAT missile at least Kms 6-8 and even if AK manages to avade the LAHAT some how Arjuns Rifelled Gun will wreck havok on AK comfortablly from 2.5+ Kms well before your AK is in firing postion + dont forget Arjun will be given top cover by rudra's or LCHs or apaches or Hind's or combined where as Pakistan has nothing to counter them as for your cobras they are too less in numbers + they can and will be taken owt well before in firing postions thanks to owr Tunguska's and Arjun's gun launched LAHATs.... please care to tell me how will you fight back since the Ratio will be in owr favur 2:1 :) ..... @ no trolling and abusing simple coureosity and Facts onli

Anti-tank missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arjun_120mm_gun&action=edit&redlink=1

9K22 Tunguska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All fanboy trash talk..

Lmao :lol:

wrong again sir

thing is arjun will destroy AK with its LAHAT missile at least Kms 6-8 and even if AK manages to avade the LAHAT some how Arjuns Rifelled Gun will wreck havok on AK comfortablly from 2.5+ Kms well before your AK is in firing postion + dont forget Arjun will be given top cover by rudra's or LCHs or apaches or Hind's or combined where as Pakistan has nothing to counter them as for your cobras they are too less in numbers + they can and will be taken owt well before in firing postions thanks to owr Tunguska's and Arjun's gun launched LAHATs.... please care to tell me how will you fight back since the Ratio will be in owr favur 2:1 :) ..... @ no trolling and abusing simple coureosity and Facts onli

Anti-tank missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arjun_120mm_gun&action=edit&redlink=1

9K22 Tunguska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9K121 Vikhr loaded on lch Konkurs-M Nag atgm

All fanboy trash talk..

Lmao :lol:
care to tell how sir you dint answer my post and when you have no answer you pass it of as fanboy post please care to tell me how will PA fight off the indian Tanks in a bettle (please no atim bumb here )

9K121 Vikhr loaded on lch Konkurs-M Nag atgm
Dint get it bro kindly do elobrate thanks in advance :)

-2-28-.gif

I don't think even the guys developing know about that..

We are not waiting for China to upgrade their tank so that after some changes we can call it home built :woot:

Just like your home built plan, tanks also tested and developed in China

when

did i aid so brother T 90 s will be there with upgraded T 72s while Arjun will be used as spearhead and the whole regiment will be given back cover up by Tunguskas & helicopters & IFV s & ICV s.... im not a milltarry profesional just rough estimate ... chears bro

Arjun will spear head the victory parade while India will rely only on T-90 and T-72. Any Indian general will be concern about being court marshalled for failing because they use Arjun.

We are not waiting for China to upgrade their tank so that after some paint work can call it home built :woot:

Just like your home built plan, tanks also tested and developed in China

So are you saying that Pakistan build their weapons like India?

Arjun will spear head the victory parade while India will rely only on T-90 and T-72. Any Indian general will be concern about being court marshalled for failing because they use Arjun.

Butt hurt troll has returned back with his cr@p comments .

Facts is inconvenient but they are still facts. How many T-90 does India have?

Facts are facts but your post are butt hurt comments . It may be inconvenient to you but that is the truth .

So are you saying that Pakistan build their weapons like India?
he he he well sir still you dint answer me and trying to daviatemy humble question as to how will PA tanks counter Arjuns... simple (please tell me about that)

on the lighter note about the bolded part are you saying PA has already made up its mind on that ;)

Surprising i thought Arjun mk-II would be 100% ingenious but still carrying 55% foreign component yet calling a indigenous .:p:

Making indigenous product dont mean you develop and produced with losses.Some system from foreign countries is always
profitable than create here.

We use foreign components but all testing, development completed within India but you can not say same for Pakistan.
Just look at the example of their home built fighter they are waiting for China to develop MK2 version.

False..cheap trolling attempt.. will be met with thread ban

he he he well sir still you dint answer me and trying to daviatemy humble question as to how will PA tanks counter Arjuns... simple (please tell me about that)

on the lighter note about the bolded part are you saying PA has already made up its mind on that ;)

Of course India is victorious in the 1962 war with China. Didn't India have a parade after that war. India always wins.

Pakistan has no need to counter Arjun. It has the need to counter T-90 though as T-90 will be used in a war. Arjun is a parade tank to show the progress of India only, not for war.

Back
Top Bottom