What's new

Poor Israeli parts delay Arjun Mk-II

So I misspelled the name. Why make such a fuss about it? I'm just interested in the progress of the tank. Which problems does it have?
-it can't pass a bridge
-tank gun doesn't work
-overweight problem

Can Indians confirms this? What problem does it have more?

You didnot misspelled it ..... You are known troll in Arjun threads .

It does not have non of those problems .

Ran out? Kiddo I just didn't want to repond to your nonsense.. Quoting the range of 50 something km .. Which infact was for some *futuristic indian arty howitzer* and not a reverse engrd fh77 whose range is 27 km.. :lol:
Now what you need is to go back to that thread as I have already debunked your misinnforations.Don't want to go round and round in circles all over again.
Lmao .. Hahaha .. Do you really want me to reply? :lol:

Don't tell me you have nothing to counter that.

Another stupid journalist's attempt to troll indigenous products. All misinformed articles written by
people who can't tell an M-16 from an AK-47.

@AMCA and Prasun, thanks for busting the myth.:tup:

Yes it's called joint strike fighter.. :lol: and most of the major stuff like engine,design,radar, etc is from USA.. The 23 countries are partners who have paid for the prog aswell.. But not much tech input.

Haien? You know the short ranged ghauri which might have been a modified nodong has been phased out.. Tell us more about Russian made indian painted yakhont pops brahmas cm? :lol:
For your info, the Brahmos is a joint collaboration between India and Russia too! So it's natural it would have Indian and Russian parts like the example of the F-35 you brought out!

Thus it can safely be concluded that your argument was an epic fail!! :P :omghaha:

Can't expect much from Ajunk tank
i think you have slightly mistaken the Arjun Mk-2 aka the "Desert Ferrari" with some of your sh*tty Soviet re-engineered tanks.the fact remains that Arjun Mk-2 is currently the most advanced MBT in the entire S.E.Asian region.Period!!

For your info, the Brahmos is a joint collaboration between India and Russia too! So it's natural it would have Indian and Russian parts like the example of the F-35 you brought out!

Thus it can safely be concluded that your argument was an epic fail!! :P :omghaha:

Sir please tell us about indian parts in Brahmos.. Although stupid Russian experts claim it's a license produced yakhont.. But I trust you.

Also I didnt talk abt f-35 .. Some indin member did..

i think you have slightly mistaken the Arjun Mk-2 aka the "Desert Ferrari" with some of your sh*tty Soviet re-engineered tanks.the fact remains that Arjun Mk-2 is currently the most advanced MBT in the entire S.E.Asian region.Period!!

O... Oh... Okay..:lol:

So I misspelled the name. Why make such a fuss about it? I'm just interested in the progress of the tank. Which problems does it have?
-it can't pass a bridge
-tank gun doesn't work
-overweight problem

Can Indians confirms this? What problem does it have more?
none of the above problems is present in either version of the Arjun MBT.it's nothing but a rumor spread by our western neighbors who are sh*t scare of this beast as they have literally nothing to counter it at present in their arsenal....

Sir please tell us about indian parts in Brahmos.. Although stupid Russian experts claim it's a license produced yakhont.. But I trust you.

Also I didnt talk abt f-35 .. Some indin member did..

O... Oh... Okay..:lol:
mate the only thing that you can probably do now is to laugh at yourself because we all know what will happen if your AK series tanks meet with Arjun in the battlefield:rofl:

none of the above problems is present in either version of the Arjun MBT.it's nothing but a rumor spread by our western neighbors who are sh*t scare of this beast as they have literally nothing to counter it at present in their arsenal....
Really? Lol .. Dang

mate the only thing that you can probably do now is to laugh at yourself because we all know what will happen if your AK series tanks meet with Arjun in the battlefield:rofl:

They AK will die laughing ... Lol

watermark.php

The Al Khalid's skirting plates look to be a mess! :fie: And why do they have a toothy design?

Poor arjunski can't even cross your bridges.. Has flawed design .. Can't fire missile.. Overweight , no APS, data linking,IBMS,obsolete tank gun and not obsolete rounds produced by indian ordinance factories:..etcetera..
Why is your post even here? It should have been in the Jokes Section....or better still, in the Crap Section! PDF should add this section to cater for baloney posted by kids like you.

Last edited:
Really? Lol .. Dang

wrong again sir

thing is arjun will destroy AK with its LAHAT missile at least Kms 6-8 and even if AK manages to avade the LAHAT some how Arjuns Rifelled Gun will wreck havok on AK comfortablly from 2.5+ Kms well before your AK is in firing postion + dont forget Arjun will be given top cover by rudra's or LCHs or apaches or Hind's or combined where as Pakistan has nothing to counter them as for your cobras they are too less in numbers + they can and will be taken owt well before in firing postions thanks to owr Tunguska's and Arjun's gun launched LAHATs.... please care to tell me how will you fight back since the Ratio will be in owr favur 2:1 :) ..... @ no trolling and abusing simple coureosity and Facts onli

Anti-tank missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arjun_120mm_gun&action=edit&redlink=1

9K22 Tunguska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wrong again sir

thing is arjun will destroy AK with its LAHAT missile at least Kms 6-8 and even if AK manages to avade the LAHAT some how Arjuns Rifelled Gun will wreck havok on AK comfortablly from 2.5+ Kms well before your AK is in firing postion + dont forget Arjun will be given top cover by rudra's or LCHs or apaches or Hind's or combined where as Pakistan has nothing to counter them as for your cobras they are too less in numbers + they can and will be taken owt well before in firing postions thanks to owr Tunguska's and Arjun's gun launched LAHATs.... please care to tell me how will you fight back since the Ratio will be in owr favur 2:1 :) ..... @ no trolling and abusing simple coureosity and Facts onli

Anti-tank missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arjun_120mm_gun&action=edit&redlink=1

9K22 Tunguska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If India get into a war, it will rely on T-90 Arjun is just a parade piece. How many T-90 vs Arjiun India have tell you what they are for.

Really? Lol .. Dang
Really? Your AK is a souped up version of China's Type 90 that they discarded in the 80s as a useless platform! You guys added something here and something there and re-christened it as Khalid or MBT 2000.

And what has Pakistan produced? Nix. It just assembles knocked down kits! Even the engine is the KMDB 6 TD-2 diesel 1200 hp engine imported from Ukraine. The transmission? KMDB design bureau, Ukraine and another ver equipped with the French-designed hydro-mechanical auto transmission, the SESM ESM500. Add to all this a Western fire-control system (FCS) and gun control system (GCS)!!

It also has a Ukrainian Varta electro-optical jammer and Sagem thermal imagers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Khalid_tank#cite_note-Pakpushes-41
So to my Pakistani friends who waste no time bashing the Arjun as only 60-70% indigenous, how about your AK? what's so indigenous about it? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones! :P

Back
Top Bottom