What's new

Poor Israeli parts delay Arjun Mk-II

Surprising i thought Arjun mk-II would be 100% ingenious but still carrying 55% foreign component yet calling a indigenous .:p:

Have you heard of economics?

Unless there is huge requirement producing subcomponents are not economical..

Lmao pea brained prasun Gupta.. :lol:
He is more informed person than all those uninformed journalist combined.
If he is saying so, I don't find any reason to doubt this.
By the way I did not post his quote to satisfy you or make you believe but to inform my own countryman or other sane persons here on the forum.
regards

When will Arjunk be finished?

Arjun_Mk-2_Mark_II_main_battle_tank_India_Indian_defence_industry_military_technology_008.jpg

1012288_684079164976519_51754281_n.jpg

VS

Al-Khalid.jpg

watermark.php

Al Khalid : " Fire and run. Those junks must be on fire by now"

SHOT FIRED.

Al Khalid ( Commander's scope) : "What the F%^k. Did the Indians buy the Leopard tank.........."

Arjun MK 2 : "Come out come out wherever you are. Daddy wants to play."

Aukad hain in kanjaro ki. Their AL Khalid can't match Arjun 1 Let alone MK 2. Arjun Mk 2 was designed to be a tank killer. The tank is huge in comparison to which T 90M/S looks like a small cousin.
but bro just keep in mind that its pakistan defence forum and we are guests here dont use abusive language here against Pakistan or there national pride (babur& Raas CMs, JF17s & AK tanks) just an advice

as for Arjun MK2 well IA will order a very big order soon (around 500 A MK2 Tanks) but thats a stop gap arrangement works have already started to make it lighter by at least 5 tonnes and that will mean a T90 chassis + A MK2 turret with autoloader , auxillarry power unit and better & lighter engine :)

but bro just keep in mind that its pakistan defence forum and we are guests here dont use abusive language here against Pakistan or there national pride (babur& Raas CMs, JF17s & AK tanks) just an advice

as for Arjun MK2 well IA will order a very big order soon (around 500 A MK2 Tanks) but thats a stop gap arrangement works have already started to make it lighter by at least 5 tonnes and that will mean a T90 chassis + A MK2 turret with autoloader , auxillarry power unit and better & lighter engine :)

Man compare both. Even a fool can tell which is better. Otherwise by now a Pakistani would have ripped my post. India has come to a point were indigenous equipment has crossed 45% on average. These people can't even put up a light tank in front to call their own.

National pride or not, what is better is better. I wouldn't mind calling F 35 and F 22 superior to PAK FA and PAK FA superior to J 20 and J 31. Similarly Tejas by virtue of composites, HMDS, ELTA 2032 RADAR, FLIR / PASSIVE IRST, DIGITAL FCS, TWR 1.07, WING LOADING 50LB, RCS OF 0.3,ETC can be said to be the best among Gripen A/B/C/D , JF 17, MIG 21BIS, ETC.

Man compare both. Even a fool can tell which is better. Otherwise by now a Pakistani would have ripped my post. India has come to a point were indigenous equipment has crossed 45% on average. These people can't even put up a light tank in front to call their own.

National pride or not, what is better is better. I wouldn't mind calling F 35 and F 22 superior to PAK FA and PAK FA superior to J 20 and J 31. Similarly Tejas by virtue of composites, HMDS, ELTA 2032 RADAR, FLIR / PASSIVE IRST, DIGITAL FCS, TWR 1.07, WING LOADING 50LB, RCS OF 0.3,ETC can be said to be the best among Gripen A/B/C/D , JF 17, MIG 21BIS, ETC.
your right bro AK 1 & 2 T 80 UD combo are no match for T 72 - T 90 - Arjun MK 1 & 2 combo & there JF -17 no match for LCA but thing is its there forum and they are very emotional to there products "apni cheez kitni hi feeki aur neerus kyon na ho mamta ki ankhen use achha bana hi deteen hain " Bhavnaoo ko samjho prah ji :D

Why do trolls even continue to debate when the facts have been corrected?

What more can you expect from TOI..
1. A local transmission is under trials and it is envisioned to ultimately replace the Renk-supplied unit
2. The tracks which were being supplied by German company Diehl are now being manufactured by L&T
3. The computerized fire control system aboard Arjun has been jointly developed by DRDO with the Elbit,Israel
4. Gun Barrel - DRDO
5. Suspension - Its one Area where DRDO is proud to have developed a Hydopnumatic suspension.
6. Muzzle Reference System : DRDO has already developed one for Ajeya and I do not believe that the same is imported for Arjun.
To those who have bookmarked and are happy will probably be cursing me right now..:coffee:

The F-35 have 23 foreign contractors producing various parts from hydraulics to tail fins to avionics!
You may like to bookmark this too. :P

Yes it's called joint strike fighter.. :lol: and most of the major stuff like engine,design,radar, etc is from USA.. The 23 countries are partners who have paid for the prog aswell.. But not much tech input.

And I haven't even started on the North Korean Nodong Missile you guys have re-christened as Ghauri!! :azn:

Haien? You know the short ranged ghauri which might have been a modified nodong has been phased out.. Tell us more about Russian made indian painted yakhont pops brahmas cm? :lol:

Also why the butthurt the topic isn't even about Pak but a 60% imported Arjun which is under development.. :lol:

Arjun_Mk-2_Mark_II_main_battle_tank_India_Indian_defence_industry_military_technology_008.jpg

1012288_684079164976519_51754281_n.jpg

VS

Al-Khalid.jpg

watermark.php

Al Khalid : " Fire and run. Those junks must be on fire by now"

SHOT FIRED.

Al Khalid ( Commander's scope) : "What the F%^k. Did the Indians buy the Leopard tank.........."

Arjun MK 2 : "Come out come out wherever you are. Daddy wants to play."

Son .. The poster is Turkish .. And even the basic AK has been upgraded .. And exceeds ur 124 lmao Arjun's in service in every aspect .. :lol:

Poor arjunski can't even cross your bridges.. Has flawed design .. Can't fire missile.. Overweight , no APS, data linking,IBMS,obsolete tank gun and not obsolete rounds produced by indian ordinance factories:..etcetera..

Don't even get me started.. All you posts in this thread are full of shit..

Nobody quoted your post because your a potty mouthed troll with zero knowledge about military equipment.

Kindly provide sources and not blogs....

Why do trolls even continue to debate when the facts have been corrected?

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER , didn't you ran away from that howitzer thread ??

Now tell me which country makes 100% indigenous product ?? You must know that % of indigenous parts goes up once the system goes into production. Right now it's in development phase. Let it go into production then you must judge which one more indigenous, your khalidenski or Arjun mk 2.

Don't worry for our bridges , structural improvement of required bridges has been already completed and there are special train to carry wide Arjun.

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER , didn't you ran away from that howitzer thread ??

Ran out? Kiddo I just didn't want to repond to your nonsense.. Quoting the range of 50 something km .. Which infact was for some *futuristic indian arty howitzer* and not a reverse engrd fh77 whose range is 27 km.. :lol:

Now tell me which country makes 100% indigenous product ?? You must be know that % indigenous goes up once the system goes into production. Right now it's in development phase. Let it go into production then you must judge which one more indigenous, your khalidenski or Arjun mk 2. Don't worry for our bridges , structural improvement of required bridges has been already completed and there are special train to carry wide Arjun.

Lmao .. Hahaha .. Do you really want me to reply? :lol:

So I misspelled the name. Why make such a fuss about it? I'm just interested in the progress of the tank. Which problems does it have?
-it can't pass a bridge
-tank gun doesn't work
-overweight problem

Can Indians confirms this? What problem does it have more?

So I misspelled the name. Why make such a fuss about it? I'm just interested in the progress of the tank. Which problems does it have?
-it can't pass a bridge
-tank gun doesn't work
-overweight problem

Can Indians confirms this? What problem does it have more?

- It can Cross Military Bridges
- Tank Gun Doesn't Work?? That's Absolute B.S Mate.
-
Even if Arjun has weight issues its ground pressure is low, lower than those which are lighter than its class

Back
Top Bottom