What's new

Poor birds

Blossom

Reaction score
The picture is telling the suffering of a poor bird shocked with his wife's fatal injury

Here his wife is injured and the condition is very appalling
bird1.jpg
Here he brings her food and attend her with love and compassion
bird2.jpg
Brings her food but shocked with her death and try to move her
bird3.jpg
He is aware that his sweetheart is dead and will not come to him again he cries with adoring love
bird4.jpg

bird5.jpg

The picture is telling the suffering of a poor bird shocked with his wife's fatal injury

View attachment 727
View attachment 728
View attachment 729
He is aware that his sweetheart is dead and will not come to him again he cries with adoring love
View attachment 730

View attachment 731

Very Sad :eek: The pair of bird is like Pakistani peoples...:cry::cry::cry:

So heartbreaking....:cry:
Do you know that many birds do live a monogamous life?

So heartbreaking....:cry:
Do you know that many birds do live a monogamous life?

this bird seems one of them! and i think he'll remain single for the rest of his life:cry:

Well the penguins do the same.

"Ik ho or naik ho" concept....

View attachment 727
View attachment 728
View attachment 729
View attachment 730

View attachment 731

Kissey daa yaar na wicherey!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

well - its suerly sad
- but may be he beat her to death ????
may be she just playing dead to get rid of him.
may be he is just a nymphomaniac
may be its all photoshoped
may be the guy who took the pic killed the birdie just to make a story outta it.
----------------------
but i think i like f-16's proposed story better.
----------------------
and raheel where did u find this old post from- are you scrolling through - f-16's profile ?????Peeping there huh ???? lol - you know her brothers dont- cha ?

well - its suerly sad
- but may be he beat her to death ????
may be she just playing dead to get rid of him.
may be he is just a nymphomaniac
may be its all photoshoped
may be the guy who took the pic killed the birdie just to make a story outta it.
----------------------
but i think i like f-16's proposed story better.
----------------------
and raheel where did u find this old post from- are you scrolling through - f-16's profile ?????Peeping there huh ???? lol - you know her brothers dont- cha ?

lol, I searched "bird" and came through this thread, So I thought i should leave a comment...Aakhir f16 ne itni mehnatt kii hai :p

On a serious note, Mian beewi mein jhagra hogaya hoga aur miaan ka haath uthh gaya hoga!!! F16 ne awien story bana lii hai!!

:rofl::rofl:

lol, I searched "bird" and came through this thread, So I thought i should leave a comment...Aakhir f16 ne itni mehnatt kii hai :p

Oh yeh sure i think - Bird is the exactly the word you typed loool.

well may be i have diffrent search thingi but when i searched the word - Bird- it showed everything except this thread in first two pages.lol :rofl:

yes f16 surely put some hard work - claps for her :yahoo:

Oh yeh sure i think - Bird is the exactly the word you typed loool.

well may be i have diffrent search thingi but when i searched the word - Bird- it showed everything except this thread in first two pages.lol :rofl:

yes f16 surely put some hard work - claps for her :yahoo:

You should have gone to the other pages as well,

Anywyas, agar mein search ker bhii raha tha to kia masla hai? koi gunaah hai? golii maaro gey mujhey? :D

Anywyas, agar mein search ker bhii raha tha to kia masla hai? koi gunaah hai? golii maaro gey mujhey?

loool -well bro you must be happy - you know a great writer franz kafka said.

“. . . accused men are always the most attractive.” so there ya go ;) you might have hit the bulls eye here.

This is for original birdie couple and the emotional atyachaar that is going on here! I couldn't resist quoting Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series here:

Edward: But you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroin.
Bella: (realizing) Oh... I thought you hated me when we first met.
Edward: I did. For making me want you so badly. I'm still not sure I can control myself.
(He reaches her again.)
Bella: I know you can.
(He's utterly vulnerable as he looks at her, searching her face for clues.)
Edward: I wish I could understand this thing you see in me. You look at me with those eyes... (frustrated) I can't read your mind. Tell me what you're thinking.
Bella: I'm afraid.
(Stricken, he sinks gracefully to his knees in the grass.)
Edward: (devastated) Good.
(She sinks down in front of him.)

:lol:

Last edited:
loool ^^^^^ actually - nadja its so very well suite the story :)) - this is really good one. thats a really good one

chalo, acha bhala thread khamoshi se jiyee jaa raha tha, mein ne us ki zindagi ko azaab mein daaal diya...

Sorry dear thread :cry:

Back
Top Bottom