What's new

Poor birds

this is what the male bird should sing....

lol i dunno what is more weird the thread or the fact that everyone on this forum seems to be a madly romantic person:undecided::smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh kya ho rha hai yahan?:what:
Duhastmish and raheel thanks for your poor judgments:lol:. its a real story...not photoshopped.
and Mr. Zob bhai its a tragedy...what's so romantic about it?....mind you everyone here is HOPELESSLY romantic not madly alright.You can ask Nadja:lol:

Kissi ka ragra lag raha hai yahan :pop:

Yes, except for this nacheez and a few others, most people here are hopelessly romantic and deadly poetic ;)

I hope mera nahi!!

my romanticism was over even before it started :D

I am still rolling on the floor laughing at you for reviving this dead thread, like the last comment was made on 8.09.2008 — seems the ISI is at work here :rofl:

I hope mera nahi!!

Well I am not that un-empathetic kay mein unn birdies ka ragra lagaon — so go figure kis ka ragra lag raha hai :rofl:

Oh so you are saying that your romanticism was over before you hit the search button on your "magic search bar" where this thread showed up for you and you only :woot: :azn:

Dude, chill! :agree:

Kissi ka ragra lag raha hai yahan :pop:
and who, may I know, is the ragra victim?:cheesy:

Yes, except for this nacheez and a few others, most people here are hopelessly romantic and deadly poetic ;)

well in case you're having amnesia( short term:D)..let me remind you that you are the chairperson of the HRDPS:enjoy:...nothin like it!

:lol: this is a confession box....FORGIVE ME FATHER...I have LOVED & LOST before it started....she didn't see me that way or... she was with someone else....

hahaha sorry bro just pulling your leg..... :P

p.s. @ ilovef16 the song i posted is a sad song not a love song....it goes something like Ehsaan itna saa kaar dee mujhe phir tanha saa kaar dee:rofl::rofl:..... the video was meant to be sarcasitc...:smokin:

I am still rolling on the floor laughing at you for reviving this dead thread, like the last comment was made on 8.09.2008 — seems the ISI is at work here :rofl:

I dont find anything funny about the revival of this thread, so go and get a life :agree:

Well I am not that un-empathetic kay mein unn birdies ka ragra lagaon — so go figure kis ka ragra lag raha hai :rofl:

I dont mind it as long as it makes anyone of you happy!

Oh so you are saying that your romanticism was over before you hit the search button on your "magic search bar" where this thread showed up for you and you only :woot: :azn:

Dude, chill! :agree:

As far as my romanticism is concerned, Its a personal story and I dont feel like sharing it on a defence forum :D

Last edited:
:lol: this is a confession box....FORGIVE ME FATHER...I have LOVED & LOST before it started....she didn't see me that way or... she was with someone else....

hahaha sorry bro just pulling your leg..... :p:

No probs bro, Ab to Aadat sii hai mujh ko aisey jeeney mein ;)

raheel 1 this one is for you :chilli:

DILJALE....oyee LALLAAE....yahaan tu sabhi diljale hain....
:cheesy::cheesy:

haha the MODS should seriously block me for this one and that too without warning cuz this is the height of insanity!!!
:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

hahaha sorry bro just pulling your leg..... :P

No probs bro, Ab to Aadat sii hai mujh ko aisey jeeney mein

Zob sir, I think you misunderstood me.

I meant that I dont mind people pulling my leg anymore.. There's a big list of these pullers :lol: i.e duhashtmish, enigma, F16, Bezerk and now very recently nadia jee... :P

I am sure I have got the most famous leg in this forum that every body likes to pull as if its a chain of a train :D

and Regarding the Dil jaley thing, I believe in the first law of love guru of love land and... and that is:

Tu nahi koi aur sahi
Koi aur nahi, Koi aur sahi :agree:

and btw, I am too young for this serious involvement :cheesy:

P.S if you wana join these pullers, you're most welcome:enjoy:

Two more months for the 1st barsi...

Engineer sahiba aap zarda biryani ka bandobast kar lijiye ga fateha ke liye. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom