What's new

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

• Total voters
why pakistani members are voting in the poll...:woot::woot:..@RAMPAGE @LoveIcon ....I am getting it,..you both want Indian Citizenship...:azn: :lol::lol:....

Every Indian is entitled to get citizenship of United States of Greater Punjab provided they give up wearing saffron chaddis :cool:

Every Indian is entitled to get citizenship of United States of Greater Punjab provided they give up wearing saffron chaddis :cool:
Now..this news is really interesting....from when have you started wearing Saffron chaddi....:lol::lol::lol:
Any way..welcome to saffron Brigade.....In search of Akhand Bharat....:D:dance3::dance3:

why pakistani members are voting in the poll...:woot::woot:..@RAMPAGE @LoveIcon ....I am getting it,..you both want Indian Citizenship...:azn: :lol::lol:....

so, now you are a established criminal too...visiting tihar on payroll basis...:lol::lol:
AAP is not that bad..if they leave their communist propaganda and have firm voice over india's foreign policy and stop appeasement of minorities for vote then I think, it will be good choice....:D:D..
also Kujliwal should stop sitting on dharna every now and then...:tup:
Its a fledgling party...it needs time and space to grow.
I think with time either they'll also get into the grubbiness of politics or emerge stronger in Indian polity.

Now..this news is really interesting....from when have you started wearing Saffron chaddi....:lol::lol::lol:
Any way..welcome to saffron Brigade.....In search of Akhand Bharat....:D:dance3::dance3:

I am head of Anti-Saffron Chaddi force :cool:

Its a fledgling party...it needs time and space to grow.
I think with time either they'll also get into the grubbiness of politics or emerge stronger in Indian polity.
Ya, I agree with you...they need more time to mature...and I think they have the potential to become one of the strongest parties in India..if they solve some of their issue...but again only time will tell ....but few real good people get affiliated to AAP..:tup::tup:
but this time I go for NAMO...

I am head of Anti-Saffron Chaddi force :cool:
good you are head of anti-saffron chaddi but force but wear saffron chaddi yourself....:lol::lol:
why are you hiding..your true feeling chachu...come to india ..if you want to become Indian citizen....:D:D;)

Ya, I agree with you...they need more time to mature...and I think they have the potential to become one of the strongest parties in India..if they solve some of their issue...but again only time will tell ....but few real good people get affiliated to AAP..:tup::tup:
but this time I go for NAMO...

Yes me too......Namo....

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom