What's new

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

• Total voters
Voted for BJP here ,...
Karl-Marx-9401219-1-402.jpg

Marxist votes for Modi!
Marx starts burning in his grave!

Don't worry, take this on a lighter note.

Even if you have 0.0000001%support for AAP ,when NaMo comes to power I will make sure you end up in Tihar .... :mad:

Kidding

Not:mad:
And I will turn all the monks in Tihar into AAP supporters.:coffee:

Kidding.....You do know I voted for BJP.
Just that Namo should mind his hubris statements now.Other wise BJP's best rocket will fizzle out soon.

:o: :o: :o:

I was kidding .... :agree:

Just that Namo should mind his hubris statements now.Other wise BJP's best rocket will fizzle out soon.

I voted in 3 elections all to Congress .

Because BJP was non-existent in Kerala and I hate the communists more .

Never going top repeat the mistake and this time my vote for sure is going to BJP .

why pakistani members are voting in the poll...:woot::woot:..@RAMPAGE @LoveIcon ....I am getting it,..you both want Indian Citizenship...:azn: :lol::lol:....

so, now you are a established criminal too...visiting tihar on payroll basis...:lol::lol:
AAP is not that bad..if they leave their communist propaganda and have firm voice over india's foreign policy and stop appeasement of minorities for vote then I think, it will be good choice....:D:D..
also Kujliwal should stop sitting on dharna every now and then...:tup:

why pakistani members are voting in the poll...:woot::woot:..@RAMPAGE @LoveIcon ....I am getting it,..you both want Indian Citizenship...:azn: :lol::lol:....

so, now you are a established criminal too...visiting tihar on payroll basis...:lol::lol:
AAP is not that bad..if they leave their communist propaganda and have firm voice over india's foreign policy and stop appeasement of minorities for vote then I think, it will be good choice....:D:D..
also Kujliwal should stop sitting on dharna every now and then...
:tup:

Thats quite a lot bro.

Back
Top Bottom