What's new

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

Poll :: Congress, BJP, SP, AAP, BSP members on PDF.

• Total voters
cut the crap out .....tell me what did you mean when you called me wrong?

Ok Auntyji :D

I think AAP is a party formed by Congress just to divide the Anti-Congress Vote, which would have majorly gone to BJP if AAP wasn't there, the difference b/w voting BJP & AAP is that with former you will bring a stable BJP led NDA while with later you will bring a very unstable Govt. of NDA again led by BJP. If both results in bringing of NDA Govt. than why not bring a stable one?

@naveen

Fsayed will spread /PR/marketing for Congress but he will vote for governance/inclusive growth . ie.as for now its directly points
BJP

fsayed is doing surrogate ads.. ads is different real product is different.

Don't target or personally attack someone if u runs out of argument. Or someone is paying in the same coin as u.

I agree ads are different real product is different

narsim-cartoon_650_071513083326.jpg

@kurup SAD has no political presence in Delhi and I don't like any Political Party. If any Party can take my country on a Path of Peace and Prosperity (growth, defend it's borders), I'm going to support it( Apparently, at the moment, only BJP can do it ).;)

Last edited:
Don't target or personally attack someone if u runs out of argument. Or someone is paying in the same coin as u.

I agree ads are different real product is different

narsim-cartoon_650_071513083326.jpg
Zakir bhai...
First let me apologize if you or anybody got hurt by comment..intention was to show how member is behaving rather to hurt.
1)if u runs out of argument
NDA VS UPA | Page 19
i posted series of argument on Monday, 26 jan 2014.
even after 4 days no response...
i know fsayed or no one have to abide by/compulsion to reply .. its personal choice
He did not respond either, reason may be ,
He choose - not to.. fine ..
he dont have time -may be -but 4 days
forgot - there are online alert
not active - last post - today -
Mumbai residents to experience hassle-free travel soon | Page 5

So what to infer from it ?who is running and not getting in to healthy debate?
but if you are Real and need healthy debate you have to respond.

2)someone is paying in the same coin as u.
sir. if you elaborate more on it , it will be helpful.
whatever i gather from it ,, it about replying the same way in same language or same format ...
OK.
Please ask any PDF member about Fsayed behavior..
he never debate/discuss.. why its right or wrong
may be he may not be that kind of person who debates.
but when you take a stand to stand up for something ... you have to defend it ..its more imp when majority is not going as per your stand( exa. ple see pdf poll numbre / other news agencies poll prediction.
you (bhai zakir)also have point of view but you debate /discuss with fact and logic.
sometime you agree some time dont / same for other PDF members
you also put cartoon its good but you dont just flood each and every thread with ADS from Facebook group.. is not kind of spamming ?
if you put your point in public forum then you have listen and debate/discuses your stand.. is it not members responsibility?
you be the better judge of it...

3)I agree ads are different real product is different
Politics is all about surrogates ads..
Say something else ,,, do something else .. sometime don't do anything at all..
its for all parties

Conclusion
First apology to fsayed/ bhai zakir/any pdf meber if i hurt anyone (unintentionally ) by any comment.
What i am asking it a healthy debate.. which helps to narrow down for right politcal choice.
our agenda is indias growth in all aspect..
BJP is leading the game may win it.
Winner takes all .. Authority and most imp RESPONSIBILITY in time bound manner to complete it.
I support policies of BJP/ NDA ( not all policies but very few i disagree) because they have something to give rather than just
rights on paper ..
after watching arnab goswami interview i am more determine whom not to vote based on their vision and action place.. way of though.. which i cant understood eve watching interivew reading 2 times.
If Congress can come with better solution with implementation plan than BJP .. i will be the first person to vote them.

my whole point is be a "Active and informed indian , chose your leader wisely ,,on right parameters .. dont be blind follower of anything...every vote is imp because each and every person-voter influence a next guy .

Fsayed .. waiting for reply on question dear .. its a request.. link posted for question in this post or NDA post
thanks..

I voted for BJP for this time only(not a fan of BJP but Narendra Modi)

Back
Top Bottom