What's new

NDA VS UPA

Read my post before commenting, i have said longest serving CM in whole of North India. And for ur kind info WB falls in east India not in North India. :nono:
i never said u r wrong bhai dont take it in wrong sense just giving bjp supporter whole picture

• T G Suriyanarayanan NilI am unable to understand few people coming to conclusions with their pre conceived notions..First of all Raghul gandhi is a vice-president of congress party elected by presidium of AICC. We know his track record ,while congress was in governance with the cabinet of Dr manmohan singh. Any un adultrated fool shuld know how many people rrrights were guaranteed by parlimentary acts.Right to food for 80 crores people,Right to information, Right to get education, around 5major airports,14 small airports, High ways connecting big cities .Women rights and safty protected, pension for organised sectorsRs1000/ every month(28lakhs workers), urban development ( a c buses etc),Rural development schemes(go and see in google) and many many....achievement in space research ,DRDO..,involvement of private investment to boost employment in all big projects (oil exploration).what more.Do u know---purchase capacity of people increased three times in 10 years(likeTV, Refrg..etc,allutilities)These are the indicators of developed india...Film industry,Hotel industry money movement will show how many percent of average indian is happy today.you can not satisfy the greed of people.next remaing poor has to be lifted.impotant---health schemes,polio eradication,mother welfare ect...if u are sleeping i can wake u,but if u r motive is different or destroy the preset trend,God will not forgive u. This is the time of young , students ,girls .. Raghul wish young people to participate..Jaii ho congress.

1551537_858316664194602_814715447_n.jpg

1509322_10152154866747500_1760766198_n.jpg

Last edited:
i never said u r wrong bhai dont take it in wrong sense just giving bjp supporter whole picture

No, not u its in reply to the "pursuit of happiness" actually his post was hidden under ur post and u taken it as i was referring to u.

----REPEAT POST WAITING FOR REPLY ---@ fsayed.. im not bjp man. i am indian .. i saw UPA/ Congress rule for 10 yrs. economic slowdown some other issue were not in there hand agreed.
but the way they behaved like .. WE ARE THE KING .. You people are...@$%
why i say so.
1. Damini case .. so many people on street still no response or very very late response
2. Lopak -- attack on ramdev. no becuase he is BJP supporter. he is indian first..like you ahve right to put your view even majority dont like it.. same right he has too.. first 5 minister go greet him at airport when he does not toe in line you lathicharge poor guy who are sleeping on 2 am in night..
in 1919 something same happened in Punjab remember?
3. Coal scam- files MISSING from PMO.. is this the way you work in 21st century in PMO..?can you explain
4. 2g/coal/CWG -long story
5. Vadhera - you punish honest IAS officer in haryana then go blah blah for Durga nag pal for pure political reason (its my view)
6. Nuclear Deal - still no clarity for nulcear liability bill. (i think bill provide compensation of Rs.1500/- in case of nuclear accident. are indian life is so cheap?). correct me if i am wrong
7. Act of honesty
RG come and tear Cabinet decision .. yes he was right.. but that way he have to tear atleast dozen decision .. did he? NO
Adarsh scam in mumbai still at same level even after RG act of honesty work..
Final verdict as of now as per govt of maharastra .. officer are culprits no ministers is .. as ministers don't know it happened.

it just top of the line ..
when every indian household female see she buy half of vegetable , milk , rice due to high price she shed tear of blood and those who are responsible will not spare in election.

BJP also got beating in north when they lost Karnataka ( pure governance reason ) and uttarakhand

what BJP did in Karnataka UPA doing it national level.
and they will pay for sure.

If BJP wins 2014- 2019 and repeat same model
2019 will be a party who can promise and deliver better india..

conclusion.
All i am saying is vote of better india - a better idea, a new concept, better implementation which can make ordinary indian life at least 1 % better than previous day.
Rahul Gandhi - seems to be good person.but as PM still need to learn the tricks.
His admin exp - not much, his governance - as MP of amethi only.
a person like Pranab mukharjee, Chidabaram, J ramesh are good candidates as they already proved their admin and political acument
AS MMS was good economist but as politician /statesman..you decide..

Narendra Modi
This guy is controversial. few year back when atalji was there i also not much favor for NM.but things changed.
Yes . he flunks history some time (so we too.. fsayed -- republic/independence day saga ..heeee)
but in current scenario he looks the best choice as,
he have idea, he is radical in development front, he proved his admin and political acumen .

to cut story short.
in kapil sharma s comedy night
mostly its Kapil who speaks and dominated the stage.
(our case NM dominates RG .. my view )
now yesterday scene changed,
shekhar suman came on show and position revered
SS dominated KS .. even kapil agreed.
(Put some other guy against NM thing might change ..

----REPEAT POST WAITING FOR REPLY ---@ fsayed.

1) Right to education.

Dear please go through ASER 2013 report.. you will get answer .

RTE is good initiative bus it should started in 80s ... not in 2010

who stopped UPA to introduced in 2000..

every new scheme need time to PDCA to get result and it take time ,money , resource.

But still we can give credit to UPA as its there own inittiavte .

No other part forced them like in Lokpal (Indian masses, Anna hazare team , civil society, media was firm for it)

2)Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor project

project approved in 2014...

"A financial indicative commitment of about Rs 5,600 crore, spread over 15 years, by way of budgetary support from the central government has been estimated in the first pilot phase for setting up seven IMCs in the AKIC, it said." economic times

Please tell me what is the right time to start these type of project .. when you are financially stable and you have time to implement ..or your growth i s down,, crdit agencies downgrading you, your CAD and Fiscal deficit is alarmingly high

UPA had 10 yr with them but waht they did you better explain.

3) Inclusive politics

you said Jains got minority status. Good for them ,

The Jain demand for minority status is almost a century old,

State Governments of Chatisgarh, Maharastra , UP, MP, uttarakhand already notified Jains as 'minority' in accordance with the provisions of the respective State Minority Commissions Act."

So what is logic give that NOW why not before.

4)Right to Food

Again i said ..

all international and national media showed rotten food on railway station or in open due to unavailability of STORAGE.

Right to food is good initiative but it has national (system - PDS, state machinery, BPL list, Storage , distribution ,)issue to be solved ) internationally india got WTO waiver ..

"Amid mounting protest, India seems to have finally agreed to a four-year interim measure, or a ‘peace clasue that will do away with the cap on food subsidy for farm support in developing countries under the World Trade Organization norms. A decision on this will be taken next week during the ninth Ministerial Conference (MC9) in Bali, Indonesia."

again timing is issue.

"Good intention should be supported by sustainable action plan " here action plan is missing and worry is it will be difficult if you see our financial condition.

Let US fed QE starts clamp down and see how it will hit us.

5 ) Aadhar .

Its again good initiative,

But ask common man its pain to use aadhar as its yet not coupled with other services .

Only coupled satisfactorily with LPG . Rest i am not aware .please let me know if you know.

Just playing devil advocate... US NSA, PRISM.. if they able to get in to Aadhr databse.. it will be a nuclear damage to india..

i hope indian govt take it at Nuclear safety level protection.

now a days information is key to make or break economy and society too..

6)ISI in Muzzafarnagar

it was higly irresponsible behavior.

Mr.Gandhi is not authorized to get this details.

Do we provide all ISI infiltration info all MPs.. i dont think so .. then why mr gandhi.

Is he President,PM, National Security advisor , Secretary defence, CBI, IB , RAW chief.

only above people can acces this details as its for NATIONAL SECURITY.

He is not even MP of that constituency to remotely get that details.

Kadir rana from BSP is MP of Muzaffarnagr

Then why this details to 3rd person who is not entitled constitutionally to get details/ brief on national security?.

Any by chance by contact you get know these details .. you should talk to right person .. and not in public.

People are not fool dear .

Please recollect what salman kurshid satted about tears in eyes..blaaaaa

Why GOI did not took action when mr gandhi knows about it..?

7)Punjab drug .

again you are in centre. why dont you clamp down drug mafia.

dont tell me punjab grows it.

Centre have obligation to take action against drug mafia .

who stopped Govt of india,

8)kashmir

AAP have its own view. let them have it. that democracy.

9)ISRO

its epic that its congress success. no comments.

10) Anti rape bill

damini case .. remember

when all youth came on steert then UPA came after so many days

UPA at centre for 10 yrs.... congress in delhi for 15 yrs

you cant able to give effective public transport to delhi..

dont tell me metro .. feeder route need good connecting service like BEST in mumbai.

you know that bus rounded 2 times for non complying rules but let off.

guy alerted police about these men just before incidence.. police did not took action.

who is responsible..?

11) Golden quadri

dear ple research ,,,epic

12 ) All women bank.

opening bank dont make them empower.

SBI is there and other PSB have that capability.

please enlighten me how it will help and extincting banks dont

Fsayed,,,,,i dont say UPA did nothing...they did some good work.. but there apathy to listen common man, corruption case,

policy paralysis.. made common mans life difficult.

----REPEAT POST WAITING FOR REPLY ---@ fsayed.. im not bjp man. i am indian .. i saw UPA/ Congress rule for 10 yrs. economic slowdown some other issue were not in there hand agreed.
but the way they behaved like .. WE ARE THE KING .. You people are...@$%
why i say so.
1. Damini case .. so many people on street still no response or very very late response
2. Lopak -- attack on ramdev. no becuase he is BJP supporter. he is indian first..like you ahve right to put your view even majority dont like it.. same right he has too.. first 5 minister go greet him at airport when he does not toe in line you lathicharge poor guy who are sleeping on 2 am in night..
in 1919 something same happened in Punjab remember?
3. Coal scam- files MISSING from PMO.. is this the way you work in 21st century in PMO..?can you explain
4. 2g/coal/CWG -long story
5. Vadhera - you punish honest IAS officer in haryana then go blah blah for Durga nag pal for pure political reason (its my view)
6. Nuclear Deal - still no clarity for nulcear liability bill. (i think bill provide compensation of Rs.1500/- in case of nuclear accident. are indian life is so cheap?). correct me if i am wrong
7. Act of honesty
RG come and tear Cabinet decision .. yes he was right.. but that way he have to tear atleast dozen decision .. did he? NO
Adarsh scam in mumbai still at same level even after RG act of honesty work..
Final verdict as of now as per govt of maharastra .. officer are culprits no ministers is .. as ministers don't know it happened.

it just top of the line ..
when every indian household female see she buy half of vegetable , milk , rice due to high price she shed tear of blood and those who are responsible will not spare in election.

BJP also got beating in north when they lost Karnataka ( pure governance reason ) and uttarakhand

what BJP did in Karnataka UPA doing it national level.
and they will pay for sure.

If BJP wins 2014- 2019 and repeat same model
2019 will be a party who can promise and deliver better india..

conclusion.
All i am saying is vote of better india - a better idea, a new concept, better implementation which can make ordinary indian life at least 1 % better than previous day.
Rahul Gandhi - seems to be good person.but as PM still need to learn the tricks.
His admin exp - not much, his governance - as MP of amethi only.
a person like Pranab mukharjee, Chidabaram, J ramesh are good candidates as they already proved their admin and political acument
AS MMS was good economist but as politician /statesman..you decide..

Narendra Modi
This guy is controversial. few year back when atalji was there i also not much favor for NM.but things changed.
Yes . he flunks history some time (so we too.. fsayed -- republic/independence day saga ..heeee)
but in current scenario he looks the best choice as,
he have idea, he is radical in development front, he proved his admin and political acumen .

to cut story short.
in kapil sharma s comedy night
mostly its Kapil who speaks and dominated the stage.
(our case NM dominates RG .. my view )
now yesterday scene changed,
shekhar suman came on show and position revered
SS dominated KS .. even kapil agreed.
(Put some other guy against NM thing might change ..

FSAYED FOR YOU....
You should be worried: With Aadhaar you are at govt's mercy | Firstpost

Conclusions: In an Aadhaar-enabled world, the continuous verification by the CIDR translates into real-time tracking. By coercing individuals into parting with their biometrics at pain of withdrawing essential civil rights, willy-nilly, we usher in a police state. The Aadhaar project, in my view, destroys the social contract that underlies the Indian Constitution. If there is a moral theory on which our Constitution rests, it is the theory that there are limits to state power and there are certain boundaries that the state cannot transgress, no matter how great the perceived benefit. Indian citizens have moral rights against the state and against each other. The right to be left alone, the right to be silent, and the right to be anonymous are aspects of individual liberty that are slip siding away due to technologies that most of us can barely comprehend. The right to privacy, in my view, is a right that must be taken seriously and while a post-Aadhaar world is not necessarily Dystopia, it is certainly a land where reclaiming a personal space where one can be completely alone, will be well nigh impossible. Aadhaar is wrong because it compromises the bodily integrity of each of us by snatching away an intimate aspect of our physical identity. It is wrong because it is no part of the business of the government of India to create a vast data bank of biometrics that can be used and abused against Indians. The Aadhaar project with its enormous potential of surveillance alters the relationship between citizen and state. It tilts the balance so steeply in favour of government that a citizen whose biometrics are controlled by the state is permanently condemned to submission. Her tastes, her habits, her routines, her provocations are all known or can be known by the state. A central bank of biometric data robs individuals of dignity assured by the Preamble to the Constitution. It also gives an inordinate amount of power to those in government controlling the levers of power against every outsider. The Constitution of India has a morality (which occasionally our Justices fail to discern) but which I believe prohibits an Orwellian state. Returning to Curious George - what would Curious George do with Aadhaar? Given his mischievous streak, he would probably plant your finger prints at places you have never visited. And so, Rahul Gandhi may be shown to have visited an RSS shakha and another presumptive Prime Minister may have a trail of fingerprints proving daily visits to the neighbourhood mosque. Would Curious George have a blast? Not so. The real tragedy is that all of Curious George’s diversions and antics were played out at a time when he was magnificently alone and unsupervised. Unnoticed by the Man is the Yellow Hat, or the Zoo keeper, or the Museum attendant. Free to play his pranks. The space and the freedom to do mischief, to provoke, to instigate, or indeed to be idle will no longer remain. Not for Curious George and not for us. That is the price or Aadhaar. This article is derived from a talk delivered by Advocate Shyam Divan at the 7th NLSIR Symposium at National Law School, Bangalore, on 21 December 2013. Divan is a Senior Advocate practicing in the Supreme Court of India.

Read more at: You should be worried: With Aadhaar you are at govt's mercy | Firstpost
NOTE - ITS PERSONAL OPINION OF WRITER.
My objective to give other side of story... Adhar is good but it can dangerous ...in wrong hand

‘Rajiv Gandhi didn’t take calls from President after 1984 riots broke out’
‘Rajiv Gandhi didn’t take calls from President after 1984 riots broke out’ | The Indian Express
CONTRADICTING Rahul Gandhi’s assertion that the Congress government did everything it could to stop the anti-Sikh riots in Delhi in 1984, the then President Giani Zail Singh’s press secretary Wednesday alleged that the riots were “orchestrated and sponsored” and claimed that the then PM Rajiv Gandhi did not even take calls from the President when he tried to get in touch with him to discuss the situation.

Tarlochan Singh, who was vice-chairman of the National Commission for Minorities from 2000 to 2003, also claimed that the 2002 riots in Gujarat were “spontaneous” in contrast to the 1984 riots and argued that the police in Gujarat tried to prevent the rioters resulting in the killing of 137 people in police firing unlike in Delhi where only one person was killed in police action.

Singh joined the NCM as vice-chairman and then became its chairman when the NDA was in power. He was elected to the Rajya Sabha from Haryana in 2004 with BJP and INLD support.

@fsayed and @Bhai Zakir

The country needs to have a strong leader. Who accepts that he is ready to lead and puts himself in harms way. When today we see Rahul Gandhi, we see his posters everywhere. He is the face of the Congress. But yet, he says I will wait for AICC approval after elections and I respect democracy. If he did, why did he tear up the Criminal Amendment Act. That was from the Cabinet. Why are other prominent leaders (who according to me are way better suited to be the PM) like Chidambaram or Pilot or Deora or Jairam Ramesh not present in any of the posters I have seen till date?

What happens, is it comes across as if Rahul is hedging bets and does not want to be a loser. If Congress wins, he becomes the PM. If Congress loses, well its defeat for the Congress, not Rahul. If you want to win, you need the guts to put your neck out and take the fight to the opponent. Else, its just pu$$y footing around. The reason, I am saying this is because, the PM today is 'seen' as a weak PM. This is one of the reasons, many people are worried that the next potential Congress PM will also be weak. People need to see confidence in the party, which I see missing. Ofcourse, this is my point of view.

@fsayed and @Bhai Zakir

The country needs to have a strong leader. Who accepts that he is ready to lead and puts himself in harms way. When today we see Rahul Gandhi, we see his posters everywhere. He is the face of the Congress. But yet, he says I will wait for AICC approval after elections and I respect democracy. If he did, why did he tear up the Criminal Amendment Act. That was from the Cabinet. Why are other prominent leaders (who according to me are way better suited to be the PM) like Chidambaram or Pilot or Deora or Jairam Ramesh not present in any of the posters I have seen till date?

What happens, is it comes across as if Rahul is hedging bets and does not want to be a loser. If Congress wins, he becomes the PM. If Congress loses, well its defeat for the Congress, not Rahul. If you want to win, you need the guts to put your neck out and take the fight to the opponent. Else, its just pu$$y footing around. The reason, I am saying this is because, the PM today is 'seen' as a weak PM. This is one of the reasons, many people are worried that the next potential Congress PM will also be weak. People need to see confidence in the party, which I see missing. Ofcourse, this is my point of view.

1.) What is the definition of strong leader?? Blowing his own trumpet and making tough faces??

2.) When u says Rahul posters don't have chidambaram or pilot or jairam ramesh you forgets or try to be innocent:

a.) Its just a first phase of campaign series more to follow. You forget his campaign theme is main nahi haum means he is talking about team.

b.) Each and every BJP poster also have only Modi's photo he is not talking about team as if its a presidential form of election and it will be Modi govt. not of BJP.

c.) You don't ask same question to Modi.

3.) As for Rahul as a weak leader just go back to history when Indira Gandhi become PM she was called Gungi Gudiya (Dumb doll) but she have proven to be one of the best global leader forget about only India. Even BJP's Atal Behari Vajpayee have called her strong leader and a avatar of "Goddess Durga". :woot:

3.) As for Rahul as a weak leader just go back to history when Indira Gandhi become PM she was called Gungi Gudiya (Dumb doll) but she have proven to be one of the best global leader forget about only India. Even BJP's Atal Behari Vajpayee have called her strong leader and a avatar of "Goddess Durga".
"We People"The Country belongs to Us Not Some Family Let it be Presidential type of election Let the People choose who they choose to Lead the nation A person who comes from the very low part of the society with someone who is Leader of Party because he Born with silver spoon in his mouth in a Elite Ruling family of the party Let the People of India decide who they Want

Last edited:
1.) What is the definition of strong leader?? Blowing his own trumpet and making tough faces??
Someone who takes a stand on all issues. Who is ready to take charge. Both good and bad. Who is not scared to lose and is ready to put himself on the line. Rahul, currently, does not give the impression of one. Now, you can forget what I think, most surveys unfortunately, don't point to the direction you seem to be pointing.

2.) When u says Rahul posters don't have chidambaram or pilot or jairam ramesh you forgets or try to be innocent:
Can you please form a coherent reply? I have no idea what you want to say.

a.) Its just a first phase of campaign series more to follow. You forget his campaign theme is main nahi haum means he is talking about team.
He is talking about the 'public at large'. hum = citizens together, not other congress leaders. If you do not agree, feel free to walk and have a discussion with Congress leaders on what it means.

b.) Each and every BJP poster also have only Modi's photo he is not talking about team as if its a presidential form of election and it will be Modi govt. not of BJP.
c.) You don't ask same question to Modi.

Cause, I really don't care about him. Why don't you stick to the query asked.

3.) As for Rahul as a weak leader just go back to history when Indira Gandhi become PM she was called Gungi Gudiya (Dumb doll) but she have proven to be one of the best global leader forget about only India. Even BJP's Atal Behari Vajpayee have called her strong leader and a avatar of "Goddess Durga". :woot:
Yes. She proved her mettle by jumping in with all guns blazing. That's why she is called what she is called. A Priyanka Gandhi gives me a more solid and stable figure than a Rahul Gandhi. Maybe its just me.

Why do you have to pull BJP? Its like you are nothing without comparing yourself to BJP or Modi? Is it that difficult to think beyond a political party like the BJP?

Again, I suggest you start talking more about what the Congress has done and what it plans to do, instead of pulling in BJP every now and then.

"We People"The Country belongs to Us Not Some Family Let it be Presidential type of election Let the People choose who they choose to Lead the nation A person who comes from the very low part of the society with someone who is Leader of Party because he Born with silver spoon in his mouth in a Elite Ruling family of the party Let the People of India decide who they Want

1.) The moment u say that about presidential form of govt. you accept:

a.) BJP is useless and its all one man show Modi will be PM + Modi will be Home Minister + Modi will be Defense minister + Modi will be Health Minister + Modi will be HRD Minister + Modi will be coal minister + Modi will be child and women development minster and so on.

b.) You also accept that BJP is finished and its not acceptable to Indians that's why try new thing like presidential form or peon form thinking they may work for Modi.

c.) Presidential form only suits a country with 2 party rule its not in India.

d.) Presidential form of govt. is against the constitution of India.

e.) Presidential of of govt. can't be a option for a country like India which is so diverse and each and everyone have its own needs and demands.

2.) As for the so called background:

a.) He is playing OBC card for cheap vote bank politics.

b.) Do u agree with the reservations in jobs, reservation in education.

e.) Do u seriously believe in casteism??? Brahmin, baniya and OBC like Modi claims to be OBC??

3.) How many times one have to remind BJP is nothing but a face of a NGO or a family called RSS or Sangh pariwar. So its family be it Gandhi or Sangh

You also accept that BJP is finished and its not acceptable to Indians that's why try new thing like presidential form or peon form thinking they may work for Modi.
Bjp Never get finished They have RSS backing

BJP is useless and its all one man show Modi will be PM + Modi will be Home Minister + Modi will be Defense minister + Modi will be Health Minister + Modi will be HRD Minister + Modi will be coal minister + Modi will be child and women development minster and so on.
tell to congress Once leader Devakanta Baruah said Indra is india. india is indra at the time Sampoorana Kranti By Jayprakash Naryan As For Modi He is RSS Pracharak He Sacrificed His LiFe for the Country He idolised Vivekananda People like you never understand Sangh or RSS There force Of pracharaks Learn about them First Before starting False Claims You never ever will Know Because your Polluted Mind Never grant you see this part

Do u seriously believe in casteism??? Brahmin, baniya and OBC like Modi claims to be OBC?[/quote
bjp never beleives in castism its motive is hindutva

@ Surya kiran .. apology as i am replying question marked at you.. sorry for intrusion.

Leadership is as in simplest form being trustworthy by others.
exam. i
f traveling on highway in car and 3 peole can drive dad, son , daughter
dad is tired after long drive feeling sleepy need to pass on but its dangeous as its night and highway.. whom he gives ,
son - who is avg driving skillbut lacks confidence .. may handle the job.. but he is man.. or
daughter - she have excellent driving skills and confident and can handle the job ,... but she is a girl
whom you choose .. girl .. because he has to see family safety,,
thats leadership.. being trustworthiness based on skill and competency
blowing and making faces wont i agree.
You have to speak and communicate what you stand for and where you want other people to reach .
To speak at right time and stand up for them to deliver desired result.

RG- may be good leader .. but you have to show to world.
( ussian bolt is winner because he can SHOW in race who is the boss ..having capabilty is one thing and performing
and delivering is totally different .)
NM - showed is at least he can lead .
( he ran the race in election and won 3 times.. leaded with his colleagues in 4 states election and won ( i am not saying only because of him.. he was factor in WINNING)

Who is more capable chidu harward educated guy, who showed his admin and politicla acumen, lead party in difficult situation or guy whos never occupied public office ministry(being MP of small constitutioncy is not admin if you compare national role)
Is Chidabarm is not senior to him
- Jairam - one of the best mind congress have. good work at ministry .. what is difficulty for him

ya its first phase ..i am looking for more
and see the response.. that girl which come in "Rocket science" ad.
Dentasu .please read newspaper Rocker science and escape velocity nd poverty mindset made hell of a issue for RG

This may be right ... but BJP ahve democracy is party.. it may there mutual decision to put one face.. they di for long .. still we say its vajpayee govt bjp later.. in 2004 it was advani as pm candidates.. now NM
its orgnisational decision.
Presidential form of govt is way way different than this cant compare it

c.)
You don't ask same question to Modi.
which question?

Yes- point taken. rahul may become good and effective leader in future
but we need now .whats the choice then.
weak leader in simple term is like MMS,
Just now saw
LPG 9 to 12 why RG said..
where you were sleeping when you took call for 9 ?was it right that time ? as per your minister 1 LPG for 3 month for family is more than enough? now RG said so 12?
that why MMS is weak.. he take his decision seldom.. even that after too long time .. after the when its no escape left..
most of the time its not his decision but from other power of centre.

Durga -
Yes . Indira gandhi made india proud by taking firm call.. bravo..credit goes to her and congress..
but same person put Emergency .. pressurized Judiciary at SC level.. which was unthinkable.
it changed indian politics for wrong reason ..

Last edited:
Why do you have to pull BJP? Its like you are nothing without comparing yourself to BJP or Modi? Is it that difficult to think beyond a political party like the BJP?

Again, I suggest you start talking more about what the Congress has done and what it plans to do, instead of pulling in BJP every now and then.

If u ask for my frank opinion we need to give Congress a break. The continues power makes people proud (Ghamand) and mad.

Congress need to loose this election and some other party should come for 2-3 years. As their govt. will fall in 2-3 years then the election should be held and a strong govt. should be formed by the congress.

But it should be minus dogvijay singh, kapil sibal, manish tiwari, manmohan singh, rahul gandhi etc. May be Priyanka should come forward as she will after this election its the trump card for next elections.

Back
Top Bottom