What's new

Polish Army Interested In Otokar Arma 6X6

ozi2000

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Otokar Factory Visited by Polish authorities in last June. They are certainly interested and the vehicle by its properties suitable for their request. Next phase is performance tests and price negotiation.
Altay MTR and FTR continues as planned. MTR never stopped but FTR had holiday in August and started again in September. The good news is first Prototype PV1 building has started in JULY.

Otokar General Director Serdar Görgüç-MSPO 03.09.13

@madmusti ?
Serdar Gorguc says Polish are interested in Arma6x6. They visited Otokar and Arma is one of the candidate. Did I said something wrong or tried to deceive anyone unintentionally ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ozi2000

800px-POL_KTO_Rosomak.jpg

More like a technology transfer , Poland will make it under License ,they are making Weapon since World War 2 ,and they have enough experience from Warsaw Pact,they have a Time they own Tracked APC.

ot_64_skot.jpg

Polish Army is looking for an new 6x6 and not Arma.

But there is a Same solution from Otokar Arma Family for Polish Army requirements.

(Bari Dogru tercüme et ,sende mi su Siyah Habercilerdensin,Altay Tanki ancak K2 Black Panther Bittiği zaman biter).

This is a bit off topic but immediately this speaker woman must be kicked out of her job... I watched many interviews of her and i saw that she can not even ask very short questions with a few words without looking at papers... Her background is so bad about defence industry issues... It is clear that she doesn't study to her work... I think she always plays solitaire in her office till Defence Turkey experts give question papers to her... Also when she tries to ask questions from her mind i see that she even don't know how to talk, how to make sentences... This woman irritates me so much... Kick that woman out of your company Defence Turkey !!!

Back
Top Bottom