What's new

Otokar to make armored vehicles in Kazakhstan

Is kazakhastan moving away from Russians indeed? I dont remember where did i saw that news but in that news it was clearly mentioned as people there are pro-russians. So does that means government is working against the will of the their own people..?:undecided:

I know that after the sovjet era, kazakhstan has been returning to their roots. And even though the turkic spoken is still not on massive scale, they're slowly getting there. One of the proofs of this is that discussion etc. are made in kazakh (turkic) in the parlament.

I think that if Turkey can contribute to Kazakhistans growth and spread of the turkic language then we'll have a strong ally.

From the latest 2009 census 94.4% of Kazakhstan population understand Russian and only 74% understand Kazakh language. Some stats for you to better understand the situation :)

Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan or any other central asian state really dont give a **** about you. I doubt that even Azerbaijan will agree to join any kind of Turkish union with you :D

lolz who the phuck are you talk in name of the these Turkic Nation, Seeming the increasing cooperation between the Turkich Nations the only one they dont give a sh!t about is Russia... :lol:

lolz who the phuck are you talk in name of the these Turkic Nation, Seeming the increasing cooperation between the Turkich Nations the only one they dont give a sh!t about is Russia... :lol:

Theres nothing wrong in increasing cooperation, its called globalization. But most people living in those countries would laugh hard at delusional Turkish imperialist dreams. Even Azerbaijan :D

Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan or any other central asian state really dont give a **** about you. I doubt that even Azerbaijan will agree to join any kind of Turkish union with you :D

Russia is loosing its Central Asia market against Turkey step by step so Russian members are so aggressive against Turkish members in forums.

In 2000's, I read a statement of a Russian minister which mentions the development of Turkish defence industry as a main threat to Russian central Asian markets so pointing out the importance of taken cautions against Turks.

Today, The year: 2012 and I am a witness of developments this Russian minister foreseens ten-twelve years before.

Take a look Kazakhistan( Number one ally of Russia which speaks Russian in streets). They delivered the (Despite the fact that Russian active propaganda/Governmental marking to sell advanced techologies to their number one ally) future of their all wheeled armoured vehicles, all avionic technologies, all communication device technologies, all thermal/electro-optc sight tehnologies to Turkish defence industry (Established a joint factory for those technologies). That's just beggining but Russian member came here and claims that Kazakhistan don't give a f@ck to Turkey. What a logic...

Take a look Azerbaijan:

They charged Turkish institutes as main supplier for the future of almost all their artillery rockets, 105mm towed and 155mm Self propelled howitzers, infantry rifles, sniper rifles, Some kind of wheeled armoured vehicles, many different kind of explosive, munition and bullets, talking about strategic collaborations of bigger programs such as Tank, attack helicpters, AT missiles...etc

Take a look to Turkmenistan and Turkish defence industry relations. Turkish institutes are establishing the shipyard for Trkmenistan for joint production of warships.

Those are just beggining my friend...

Russia is loosing its Central Asia market against Turkey step by step.
In 2000's, I read a statement of a Russian minister which mentions the development of Turkish defence industry as a main threat to Russian central Asian markets so pointing out the importance of taken cautions against Turks.

Take a look Kazakhistan( Number one ally of Russia which speaks Russian in streets). They delivered the (Despite the fact that Russian active propaganda/Governmental marking to sell advanced techologies to their number one ally) future of their all wheeled armoured vehicles, all avionic technologies, all communication device technologies, all thermal/electro-optc sight tehnologies to Turkish defence industry (Established a joint factory for those technologies). That's just beggining but Russian member came here and claims that Kazakhistan don't give a f@ck to Turkey. What a logic...

Turkish Military industry specifically UAV-Armored Vehicles-Altay Tank-Communication equipment are targeting Central Asian markets and taking away reasonable share. Once some of these products are ready and starts rolling out it would really dent russian military market. There is huge market for APCs-Armored Vehicle as replacement for older 70's russian armored vehicles.

Turkish Military industry specifically UAV-Armored Vehicles-Altay Tank-Communication equipment are targeting Central Asian markets and taking away reasonable share. Once some of these products are ready and starts rolling out it would really dent russian military market. There is huge market for APCs-Armored Vehicle as replacement for older 70's russian armored vehicles.

as well as many many exports of coast guard boats , when milgems finished and countries start seeing it they will aswell , once altay comes aswell . and after 2020s hopefully we will see a design or prototype for our own fighter .

Do you guys make something that is suitable for transporting troops in hilly areas where the enemy uses both IEDs & Ambushes to hurt us ?

Turkish defence industry is really active in Malaysia, Indonesia as well. The biggest part of Malaysian Wheeled and Tracked Armoured vehicles are completely delivered to Turkish institutes. No need to mention Malaysian Fast attack boats being produced under the licence of Turkish shipyard.

At present, Turkish officials are fully concantrated on Turkmenistan and Kazakhistan. There are many government to government talks carrying out to finalize the future cooperations. To control those markets, Turkish institutes are pointing out to open all technologies and Joint establishments for those countries. With this way, It is expected to break Russian influence over those countries.

Turkey offers the best NATO standart technologies applied on NATO exercises and It is known that Once a country using the Soviet system, orders them, The following deals will come quickly.

Do you guys make something that is suitable for transporting troops in hilly areas where the enemy uses both IEDs & Ambushes to hurt us ?

You mean MRAP ?

kirpikarda.jpg

Aselsan developed a new variant of Atilgan KMS for Kazakhistan which is able to fire Russian Igla missiles Kazak Army have many. As far as I know Those systems are on production in Kazakhistan Aselsan engineering (KAE) institute for Kazakhistan Army...

resizeof1002570.jpg

Back
Top Bottom