What's new

Otokar to make armored vehicles in Kazakhstan

I'd like to take opinions of those who import weapons from Russia about how they feel about all the French equipment that's entering Russian Army inventory.

Just hilarious :) They sucked so bad in Georgia they had to order Mistrals in order to improve their miserable lojistics network.

That's right, Russia has some hell of a firepower but they suck at lojistics, that's why they can't protect their assets. We can invade Syria tomorrow and they can't do shi*t to protect their base in there. Same goes for Armenia.

Our defence industry is expanding everyday while Russian defence industry is shrinking. Kalashnikov's factory just went bankrupt, how fvcked up is that? As a result we'll grab some of Russia's market shares it's perfectly neatural.

I'd like to take opinions of those who import weapons from Russia about how they feel about all the French equipment that's entering Russian Army inventory.

Just hilarious :) They sucked so bad in Georgia they had to order Mistrals in order to improve their miserable lojistics network.

That's right, Russia has some hell of a firepower but they suck at lojistics, that's why they can't protect their assets. We can invade Syria tomorrow and they can't do shi*t to protect their base in there. Same goes for Armenia.

Our defence industry is expanding everyday while Russian defence industry is shrinking. Kalashnikov's factory just went bankrupt, how fvcked up is that? As a result we'll grab some of Russia's market shares it's perfectly neatural.
Russians should by our domestic assault riffle :)

But then, they will still suck because they don't have our soldiers.

Facts Speak, I think with poor defense industry of russia and russian forces having large number of obsolete equipment-vehicles-aircrafts, I highly doubt russia is in position to bag big bucks except from hindustan. Like I said russians are in dire need to replace their large portion number of equipments of their Armed Forces before delivering it to other Nations. On the other hand Turkey Armed Forces are pretty much up to date modernized.

when these brothers from kazak-turk colleges grow up they will all have the highest love for us , they already do but even more , it will help to grow our friendship .

Kazak- turk colleges
fa92d620-5e07-4c5e-a0af-eb9adcfe0e7e.JPG

time , time , time only a matter of time until everything gets even better

when these brothers from kazak-turk colleges grow up they will all have the highest love for us , they already do but even more , it will help to grow our friendship .

Kazak- turk colleges
fa92d620-5e07-4c5e-a0af-eb9adcfe0e7e.JPG

time , time , time only a matter of time until everything gets even better

This is very true indeed. No one can deny the strategic importance of Turkish schools worldwide. We are training the ruling elite in these countries.
History books will write how Turkish influence grow with Turkish schools in Central Asia, in Balkans, in Middle East and in Africa. We will reap what we sow.

omg another wall of text inserted, i see how desperate you are ) what next? you will post Cobra's manual here?
Listen, i already said that im happy that you managed to sell dozen of Cobras to Kazakhstan and will produce LCD screens together with them. Good job Sadly that microscopic deals put you in real delusion. Here i will show you something that will help you to get back to reality

Kazakhstan setting tank-repair facility. Military. Tengrinews.kz

Kazakhstan setting tank-repair facility
Monday, 24.09.2012, 14:59
Kazakhstan setting tank-repair facility

Russian state corporation Uralvagonzavod and Kazakhstan national company Kazakhstan Engineering have signed a memorandum on establishment of a joint company for repairing and modernization of armored vehicles at the territory of Kazakhstan, the companies’ websites write.

The document was signed at the 9th Forum of Inter-Regional Cooperation of Russia and Kazakhstan held in Pavlodar on September 19. According to Kazakhstan Engineering’s website, the company will work on re-equipment of Kazakhstan's armored vehicles into Terminator and TOS-1A modern complexes.

The memorandum sets terms and includes a actions plan for implementation of the project. However, the exact date of establishment of the joint company is unknown yet.

Kazakhstan Engineering national company is part of Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund and is managed by Kazakhstan Defense Ministry. The company ensures common financial, production and technological policies at Kazakhstan’s major military companies.

Uralvagonzavod deals with designing and production of military vehicles (T-90 tank), road-construction vehicles (excavators, tractors, forklifts, etc.) and railroad wagons. The company’s headquarters are located in Nizhniy Tagil.

What I can type about such a childish comment is that I feel really sorry to discuss such an ignorant troll like you..

-Russia signed a MoU (I don't know wheather you know the difference between a MoU and real agreement) and You come here to say that Hey man Take a look Russia signed a MoU to upgrade all Russian tanks bla bla...

-In Mou, A Tank repairing facility is planned to establish in Kazakhistan. If the project come into surface, It is planned to maintain Russian origin tanks in there. (I don't know wheather you know the differences between maintaining and upgrading). It is underlined that Upgrading activities are also planned in same facilities.

-What Kazakhistan and Turkey agreed on Tank upgrade related cooperation is about the high tech thermal sights, FCS systems to be produced in Kazakhistan. It isn't important Where those devices will be integrated on Russian obsolete tanks.

and Finally, When Turkey signed the actual agreements to transfer lots of technologies at many dfferent fields (Production have been commenced for some of them) for Kazakhistan, You suddenly called that All those are insignificant agreements Kazakhistan will never get. (Attention: Turkey's agreements aren't MoU)

When Russia signed a MoU with Kazakhistan Engineering, You are talking as If You conqueror the Kazakhistan and underline the agreement as If It is really important...

Besides, Don't tell me How many systems Russia exported to Kazakhistan, How much money Russia exports annually. Noone of those don't make any sense. All in All, When the production of avionics, communication devices, MFD's, FCS's, Thermal sights, Stabilized turrets, Light armoured vehicles...etc commenced, Kazakhistan will never order those from Russia or any others (It means Russia is wiped out of Kazakhistan at fields I have listed above, While All those are being produced in domestic institute so How many S-400 system you sold don't make any sense While I am talking about Turkish-Kazakh techology transfer agreements (not MoU)...

Was being replaced by H&K G3's in 2009 when I was gendarmerie. Counter terrorism units dont use AK 47 or G3. they have hk33.

Well of course they don't use the 47.....

I follow the site militaryphotos.net, and more often than not jandarma is equipped with AKs.

guys lets ignore the armenian troll

Or we could ignore the guy that's on his 10th account.

You are probably one of the only Turks on this forum that has the potential to contribute, yet you type stuff like this. Everything you say on the subject is unsupported. "Russia will sell out Armenia" "Turkic nations want one big Turkic state" "Turkey will defeat Russia" "Azerbaijan will defeat Armenia" All baseless and without precedence.

Oh, is that why the Kalashnikov has killed more people than any other weapons system in history?
For someone who's dreaming about Russians' dropping tsar bombs on İstanbul, Armenia taking mount Ağrı, you are very demanding :D

We've discussed this before and i owned you, Russians can't stop Turkish Army from invading Armenia unless they are willing to turn it into a radioactive desert :)

About AKM assault rifles in Jandarma inventory; They were donated from East Germany after Berlin Wall's collapse in huge numbers, hundereds of thousands of them. We have captured even more from killed terrorists in northern Iraq.

Never paid a dime for them, but apperantly armed forces didn't want them to rust in the depots. Even police sometimes use AKMs in problematic areas.

Maybe you are right. But you are trusting Russia too much. We are eating Russia slowly slowly. How long can you depend on Russians?

Russians' time in Caucasus is limited. Russia is third Roman Empire on the way to collapse. :D

Not like Armenia has any other choice, ATM. But it's ok. Armenia is a new state. Turkey did not fair that much better in its first 20 years of existence. Dependency on Russia is slowly decreasing: Operation of Metsamor NPP has transferred to Armenian government, many military installations in 102nd Russian base are now under Armenian control, Armenia now has a growing defense industry independent of Russia (Armenian Army will soon have Armenian designed and made anti-material rifle :D:D:D:D).

Then why are S400s being transferred to Armenia? Is that symbolic too?

The moment you attack is the moment Russian Air Force starts bombing Ankara. And you can't do anything about it, because Turkish air defense is POS.
Don't get moronic now, you know what im talking about. S400 within a rock-throw range doesn't mean sh1t.

Hell has no fury like a well-placed 203mm shell, and if you are in range you are as good as dead. Yeah, that multi-million$$ worth S400 has a lifespan of 1(ONE) artillery salvo.
47385_440532542649583_927717079_n.jpg

And unlike Armenia we actually have an Air Force, suggest you do a little research :)
Not like Armenia has any other choice, ATM.
Oh you have a choice, you can withdraw from NK and reach peace with Azerbaijan. You wouldn't need to be the remote outpost of Russia, you could live without fear but no... you won't do that.

Suck on those little provinces you have and keep being Russians' 81TCH. It will make you a world power.
(Armenian Army will soon have Armenian designed and made anti-material rifle :D:D:D:D).

Hooooraaay! Armenia passes PKK in terms of military industry.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ei4PnwoGd4E/UBpzWCHFftI/AAAAAAAAM3A/6B0z-J_LqzM/s640/presents.jpg
You are filled with joy because your country just accomplished something can be done by following instructions on the internet. Pathetic

I think You should hope the LUCK for Russian Land Vehicle industry instead of Turkish one.

Russian Armed Forces selected IVECO 4x4 instead of Russian designed one.
Russian Armed Forces testing German Boxer and Italian 8x8's for ordering 2000 of them instead of ordering own designs breaking export records..

Actually, It would be great to see Turkish 8x8 monsters (One of Arma or PARS exported to Malaysia) in Russian Armed Forces but Russia didn't open a tender but selected two supplier to choose one of them. :) Russian corruption is its best...

http://translate.google.ca/translat...metall-will-Waffen-nach-Russland-liefern.html

After Russia ordered/ordering foreign 4x4 and 8x8 armoured vehicles instead of their own designs, This time, Russia is considering Leopard 2 tanks as well. That is really great news for Turkey which is really active in Russian markets. Turkish institutes will actively use Russian foreign orders while making propaganda to export their state of art vehicles. Hope to see Russia (with their obsolete technologies) to be wiped out of competition in serious number of countries...

Back
Top Bottom