What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Why you shy away from my questions?

Why Election Act provisions 7b and 7c were removed by Govt that relate to Khatmenabowat wrongful oath?

Brother it is false statement.
They were not removed, but they were rewritten where word "I swear" was changes with "I believe".

And you didn't answer the earlier questions:

How did it all start?
I don't know why and how this started.
May be this is normal practice for Parliamentarians to reform the old bills.

My question is simple, please tell me if "initiating" it was illegal or wrong, why then the Mullah didn't objected upon it's initiating? Why the right wing anchors of Media not criticizing the formation of committee which intitated it?

If not anything else, Everybody is agreed that a mistake was made!
If you use the word "everybody" then you should also mention that everybody agreed only upon this that mistake was minute and they agreed that "I swear" would be better than "I believe".
"Everybody" didn't agree that it was against Aqeedah of Khatam-e-Nabuwat, nor they agreed that it was a conspiracy which the Mullahs and their supporters and claiming as reason for their blockage and bloodshed.

At the highest level of religious reverence, shouldn't there be consequences for the one who made this deliberately change or mistake?
Courts are fully open for any one that this mistake was deliberate one or consequence of such minor mistake is resignation, imprisonment under Tauheene Risalat law.
Why don't you go through this process?

Why did Pmln not take action and throw out the culprits just like Shahbaz Sharif himself demanded?
While it was a wrong claim that it was a conspiracy.
While such wrong demand of resignation and then imprisonment under tauheen case was destroying the life of an innocent person.
It is not important what Nawaz Sharif wanted or not, the main point is if this crime really happened, then courts got the full authority to declare it a crime and then to punish the responsible person.
But these blames of denial of Khatame Nabuwat in New Bill and Tauheene Risalat were such bogus claims, then they were even not able to be presented to the court with a single proof. Thus Mullahs went to the road instead of the court.

Why Nawaz Sharif took no action of throwing out the culprits even after the finding committee of Raja Zafarulhaq submitted their report several days ago?
Are you talking about this report?
https://daily.urdupoint.com/livenews/2017-11-21/news-1297838.html

ختم نبوت ترمیم زاہد حامد کا نہیں پوری انتخابی اصلاحات کمیٹی کا فیصلہ تھا، راجہ ظفر الحق

اسلام آباد(اُردو پوائنٹ اخبارتازہ ترین۔ 21 نومبر2017ء)سینیٹ میں قائد ایوان اور مسلم لیگ (ن)کے چیئرمین راجہ ظفرالحق کمیٹی نے اپنی رپورٹ میں کہا ہے کہ حلف نامے میں ختم نبوت کے حوالے سے تبدیلی پوری انتخابی اصلاحات کمیٹی اور تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کے 34 رکنی پارلیمانی کمیٹی کا فیصلہ تھا۔تفصیلات کے مطابق اسلام آباد میں جاری مذہبی جماعتوں کا دھرنا ختم کرنے اور ارکان قومی اسمبلی کے حلف نامے میں ختم نبوت کی شق میں ترمیم میں تبدیلی کے حوالے سے تحقیقات کے لئے راجا ظفر الحق کی سربراہی میں مذاکراتی کمیٹی بنائی گئی تھی۔

نجی ٹی وی کے مطابق راجا ظفر الحق کمیٹی نے ختم نبوت حلف نامے میں تبدیلی سے متعلق رپورٹ تیار کرلی ہے جس میں انکشاف ہوا ہے کہ کاغذات نامزدگی میں ختم نبوت کی شِق میں تبدیلی وزیرقانون زاہد حامد نے نہیں بلکہ پوری انتخابی اصلاحات کمیٹی کا فیصلہ تھا۔رپورٹ میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ کاغذات نامزدگی میں تبدیلی کا فیصلہ پہلے 16 رکنی ذیلی کمیٹی اس کے بعد 34 رکنی پارلیمانی کمیٹی نے کیا، کمیٹیوں میں تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کے نمائندے شامل تھے سیاسی جماعتون میں تحریک انصاف، پیپلزپارٹ، جماعت اسلامی، ایم کیوایم، مسلم لیگ (ق)اور جے یو آئی(ف)بھی شامل ہیں ۔

راجا ظفرالحق کمیٹی رپورٹ میں ختم نبوت ترمیم کے حوالے سے کسی ایک شخص کو ذمہ دار قرار نہیں دیا گیا اور کہا گیا ہے زاہد حامد نے بحیثیت وزیرقانون رپورٹ ایوان میں پیش کی لہذا ان پر شق کو ختم کرنے یا ترمیم کا الزام لگانا غلط ہوگا۔ کمیٹی کی پیش کردہ رپورٹ تمام ارکان پارلیمنٹ کو بھجوا دی گئی ہے۔

This report is once again against the Mullahs and their supporters.

The biggest question of the lot as if the above were not enough on their own:
Why a known instigator of Dharna Molvi, who had already made life horrible for Islamabadians once before in a similar sit in Islamabad, Molvi Khadim Hussain, a fourth schedule listed; who has to inform of his movements ahead of time, was allowed to organize a dharna coming all the way from his Masjid in Lahore and permitted to do a dharna "for two days at parade ground" in Islamabad?
Why not restrict his movements with in Lahore?
Bechari Roti ko chochi Govt. Chchchch...

I am totally with you to bash the Government for their laziness to address these issues.

Nevertheless, my question is why should we give "Legality" to the false claims of the Mullahs that new Bill of the 34 members committee was against Aqeedah of Khatame Nabuwat? Why to give legality to their blockage of roads by parroting what they claim, i.e. it was a conspiracy?

My original questions are also there: Why only resignation/imprisonment under blasphemy of PML minister? Why not all 34 members of committee should be imprisoned under blasphemy?

Somebody did not want this issue to end quickly for personal reasons, may be diversion of focus but things have got out of hand, either deliberately or as a consequence.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories.
If there are ample proofs of it, then please present them here and then to the courts. But up till now there is not a single proof has been presented.
In absence of any ample proof, for me it is nothing else than normal Desi conspiracy theory which was cooked while people don't like PML.
I also hate PML, but still against cooking of any such conspiracy theory without any proof.

Why blame the army? If army wanted to end this gov't then Q-league pigeons among Pmln were enough to do the job starting from the bill to reinstate presidency of disgraced Kingpin.
Did the army tell Zahid Hamid to make those changes?

I already told why Army is wrong.
Why not to give direct answer and show me that constitution asks the Chief of Army to give statements about Political situation, telling the Government what to do and how to do?

And at the end, I asked you very simple question to condemn the Media for telling open lies about the Bill and fabricating things at its own, but sadly not a single person here at PDF got TAUFEEQ to condemn this open fitna by the Mullah supporters on the TV. Our nation is doomed.

None of you gave answer to single question of Asima Jahangir up till now.

Rizvi & co decided to end the protest.

As per some sources he’s flying out of Pakistan tomorrow.

Very obvious. Good decision for him & family

2DD38697-3AC9-4DAF-A212-0315280FBF7A.jpeg

Military intervention again .... sad. Weakness in democracy exposed.

Our expeditions
To kill a monster make more bloody than him than another than another............
the lives in Pakistan anyway so cheap public don’t care THEY don’t care.
Congrats we have another monster leashed.
Years later we count the bodies again.

No ,,,, No one can not do that , don't forget Dharna of Dr Tahir-ul Qadri and IK alone and together , they were not able to get any thing(resignation)...... And also don't forget , at first these political parties and so called layers started this latest style protests culture.
This time issue is extremely sensitive 99% Muslims(all sects) are very emotionally involved in it. And Govt of PML-N created this issue on purpose.

I got a question. So anyone can hijack the capital city & ask for resignation & eventually get it?

@The Eagle @RescueRanger @saiyan0321

Apparently yes btw ban on social media is lifted already no?

This will be first step, they asked the report (Raja Zafar-ul-haq) to go public , and they want culprits to be punished according to Law. Which PML-N Govt don't . Y read below.

So Zahid Hamid’s resignation will sort out this matter?

nope but it will start negotiations.

the law was tempered by no one person.
Yes , it wasn't , The story is Zahid Hamid fully know what is going on , Its Anusha Rahman (the other mister) who bring these changes , and guess what House of Sharif directly involve in it with 4 to 5 baboos officers .
And from house of Sharifs its Munshi Dar and then Maryum and then NS........

In short, NO.

It sets the precedence that if one's ministry mess up in doing their jobs, even inadvertently, the responsible(s) will be brought to justice, with the buck stopping, where it rightly should, that is at the top. That is the beauty of democracy which is being implemented in its full spirit. Now, for the hijacking part, it is not hijacking but protesting. One cannot stop protesting and exercising their democratic and constitutional rights, just because the incumbent government is incompetent and are run by a mafia from Jati Umra.

I got a question. So anyone can hijack the capital city & ask for resignation & eventually get it?

@The Eagle @RescueRanger @saiyan0321

In short, NO.

It sets the precedence that if one's ministry mess up in doing their jobs, even inadvertently, the responsible(s) will be brought to justice, with the buck stopping, where it rightly should, that is at the top. That is the beauty of democracy which is being implemented in its full spirit. Now, for the hijacking part, it is not hijacking but protesting. One cannot stop protesting and exercising their democratic and constitutional rights, just because the incumbent government is incompetent and are run by a mafia from Jati Umra.

It was total black mailing, while it was a non issue.
Only change in the new bill was "I swear" changed with "I believe".
Molvies presented only one objection that by stating "I believe" it does not becomes "affidavit".

Upon this Asima Jahangir challenged them while "swear" is not the obligatory part of affidavit, but signing it is what makes it affidavit.

Secondly, in Islam there is absolutely no thing as affidavit.

In Kalima, we don't "swear". So, in order to express IMAN, it is not necessary to swear.

Mullahs are totally unable to present any proof that saying "I belief in Khatame Nabuwat" is against the Aqeedah of Khatame Nabuwat (as they claimed).

Unfortunately, you are not reading my detailed earlier posts on this Issue where I made things very much clear, and I have to repeat my arguments again and again for new comers in this discussion like you.

Brother it is false statement.
They were not removed, but they were rewritten where word "I swear" was changes with "I believe".

Lol, im talking about I solemnly swear changed to I believe PLUS removal by govt of Election Act provision 7b and 7c...

You are still stuck on JUST I solemnly swear changed to I believe.... What about 7B and 7c?

This 7b and 7c removal with solemnly swear change is the Red flag of "not just a clerical mistake" lol, understand now?
It was also about seperate voter lists for Ahmadis instead of a convenient omission of such a requirement.

Read on:

Section 7B states that the status of Ahmadis would remain as stated in the Constitution of Pakistan, while Section 7C states that if an enrolled voter’s belief in the finality of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) Prophethood is contended, they shall have to sign a declaration stating so, failing which their name shall be deleted from the joint electoral rolls and added to a supplementary list of voters in the same electoral area as non-Muslim.

I already told you the fact that 99% of MNA and even committee members dont even read the bill they are signing...

Anyways, you are arguing about proving that it was just a clerical mistake then suit yourself...the Govt was reluctant on an open inquiry for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom