What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

It was total black mailing, while it was a non issue.
Only change in the new bill was "I swear" changed with "I believe".
Molvies presented only one objection that by stating "I believe" it does not becomes "affidavit".

Upon this Asima Jahangir challenged them while "swear" is not the obligatory part of affidavit, but signing it is what makes it affidavit.

Secondly, in Islam there is absolutely no thing as affidavit.

In Kalima, we don't "swear". So, in order to express IMAN, it is not necessary to swear.

Mullahs are totally unable to present any proof that saying "I belief in Khatame Nabuwat" is against the Aqeedah of Khatame Nabuwat (as they claimed).

Unfortunately, you are not reading my detailed earlier posts on this Issue where I made things very much clear, and I have to repeat my arguments again and again for new comers in this discussion like you.
Your detailed earlier answers are nothing but a lot of hot air. Talking about something you don't even know about completely, read below first and lastly, End of conversation:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/156028...ly-passes-amendments-election-act-2017/?amp=1

Is it all so hard to understand:

Addressing the session, Hamid said sections 7B and 7C of the Conduct of General Elections Order, 2002 have been restored to their original form.

“I am a lover of the Prophet (pbuh) and have performed two Hajj and several Umrah pilgrims… I can’t even think about changing the clauses on Khatm-e-Nabuwwat,” he said in his address.

Amended bill will make the clauses relating to finality of prophethood more effective and a separate voters list will be created for Ahmadis as they will not be included in the list for Muslims, said the law minister.

acha bhi baki bateen aik traf but molvioo police waloo or politicians ko maar khata dekh ker bara maza aya :lol::lol::enjoy::D

During Panama case every day Talal, Daniyal, Abid Sher, Maiza used to have absurd comedy theatre at PID for hours - haven’t seen a single conference/media talk at PID by PMLN ministers for an issue engulfing the entire country.

Is PMLN just to save/defend Nawaz but not handle issues of national interest.

Pathetic!

Again, no, it is not 'Blackmailing' but execution of one's democratic and constitutional right to voice their displeasure over an unconstitutional amendment by a mafia (that actually has hijacked and are continually blackmailing the sate) by peacefully assembling, it is usually define as a Protest in democratic system.

Now, for the bill, can you please find a protest or demonstrators demanding the change from 'I Swear' to 'I believe'. What were the circumstances that forced the government to amend it. I for one haven't seen anyone demanding or even asking the Government to change it, what were the best public interests at the heart of this change? Maybe the answer lies in not the 'Public interests' but the interests of the mafia lord? Maybe widespread anarchy, chaos was the underlying principle behind all this 'non issue amendment'? I think the People (Jamhoor) in Democracy (Jamhooriat) deserves an answer from their Parliamentarians and Governments, and if the Government and Parliament fail to answer, shouldn't the people(again jamhoor) be allowed to protest? I think People have the right to demand explanation and it is the constitutional responsibility of the democratic government to satisfy their own People, don't you think Governments in a Democratic system should be answerable to its People( again the jamhoor in jamhooriat)?

I am not well versed in Islam and I am not sure what should the correct translation for Shahadat (Ash'had) be, maybe some other learned member can answer your query, @Zarvan

Between I read each and every post, but seldom reply to any.

It was total black mailing, while it was a non issue.
Only change in the new bill was "I swear" changed with "I believe".
Molvies presented only one objection that by stating "I believe" it does not becomes "affidavit".

Upon this Asima Jahangir challenged them while "swear" is not the obligatory part of affidavit, but signing it is what makes it affidavit.

Secondly, in Islam there is absolutely no thing as affidavit.

In Kalima, we don't "swear". So, in order to express IMAN, it is not necessary to swear.

Mullahs are totally unable to present any proof that saying "I belief in Khatame Nabuwat" is against the Aqeedah of Khatame Nabuwat (as they claimed).

Unfortunately, you are not reading my detailed earlier posts on this Issue where I made things very much clear, and I have to repeat my arguments again and again for new comers in this discussion like you.

These dumfuk seculars dont even live in Pakistan.Most of them tweet from abroad.
Clue is that twitter is blocked in Pakistan yet she is tweeting.
Ironically you are also posting from abroad.

Game. Set. Match.

The issue with you mullah types is that, you aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and can easily be beaten in a logic debate hence you have to resort to violence, toor phoor and curbing of people's voices.

Your detailed earlier answers are nothing but a lot of hot air. Talking about something you don't even know about completely, read below first and lastly, End of conversation:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/156028...ly-passes-amendments-election-act-2017/?amp=1

Is it all so hard to understand:

Addressing the session, Hamid said sections 7B and 7C of the Conduct of General Elections Order, 2002 have been restored to their original form.

“I am a lover of the Prophet (pbuh) and have performed two Hajj and several Umrah pilgrims… I can’t even think about changing the clauses on Khatm-e-Nabuwwat,” he said in his address.

Amended bill will make the clauses relating to finality of prophethood more effective and a separate voters list will be created for Ahmadis as they will not be included in the list for Muslims, said the law minister.

What difference does 7B and 7C are making?

7B is actually illogical. It states: the status of Ahmadis would remain as stated in the Constitution of Pakistan
Now it this is the bill about electoral, how could it make any changes in the Constitution?

7C is also illogical. It states: if an enrolled voter’s belief in the finality of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) Prophethood is contended, they shall have to sign a declaration stating so, failing which their name shall be deleted from the joint electoral rolls and added to a supplementary list of voters in the same electoral area as non-Muslim.

The Affidavit is part of the new Bill which is exactly this what 7C is stating. So it is nothing more than a repeat of same thing.

Again, no, it is not 'Blackmailing' but execution of one's democratic and constitutional right to voice their displeasure over an unconstitutional amendment by a mafia (that actually has hijacked and are continually blackmailing the sate) by peacefully assembling, it is usually define as a Protest in democratic system.

Now, for the bill, can you please find a protest or demonstrators demanding the change from 'I Swear' to 'I believe'. What were the circumstances that forced the government to amend it. I for one haven't seen anyone demanding or even asking the Government to change it, what were the best public interests at the heart of this change? Maybe the answer lies in not the 'Public interests' but the interests of the mafia lord? Maybe widespread anarchy, chaos was the underlying principle behind all this 'non issue amendment'? I think the People (Jamhoor) in Democracy (Jamhooriat) deserves an answer from their Parliamentarians and Governments, and if the Government and Parliament fail to answer, shouldn't the people(again jamhoor) be allowed to protest? I think People have the right to demand explanation and it is the constitutional responsibility of the democratic government to satisfy their own People, don't you think Governments in a Democratic system should be answerable to its People( again the jamhoor in jamhooriat)?

I am not well versed in Islam and I am not sure what should the correct translation for Shahadat (Ash'had) be, maybe some other learned member can answer your query, @Zarvan

Between I read each and every post, but seldom reply to any.

O yes it is black mailing of instead to going to the Courts with proofs, you go to the road and block them for the public and deny to clear the roads if your demands are not met.

You are strange. It was not an "amendment" as you claim, but simply change of similar words (like in Kalima there is no "swear" for expressing Iman). Such changes in deen were even made by Sahaba when they transmitted the same Hadith of Prophet with different similar wordings.
When Sahaba could make such small mistakes in Deen, when then today people could be immune from it, and why to blame them for Tauheene Risalat for that?

And main claim of Mullahs is this that this new Bill is agianst the Aqeedah of Nabuwat.
Please show me how "I believe" suggests that this new Bill is against Aqeedah of Khatame Nabuwat? This is 100 million question, but no Mullah supporter has yet answered it.

What difference does 7B and 7C are making?

7B is actually illogical. It states: the status of Ahmadis would remain as stated in the Constitution of Pakistan
Now it this is the bill about electoral, how could it make any changes in the Constitution?

7C is also illogical. It states: if an enrolled voter’s belief in the finality of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) Prophethood is contended, they shall have to sign a declaration stating so, failing which their name shall be deleted from the joint electoral rolls and added to a supplementary list of voters in the same electoral area as non-Muslim.

The Affidavit is part of the new Bill which is exactly this what 7C is stating. So it is nothing more than a repeat of same thing.

I don't know what you are smoking :big_boss:but it is pretty Damn effective.

Last edited:
Her twitter handle description reads “pro secular Pakistan”

That right here takes all her credibility. Pakistan is Islamic nation and overwhelming majority of us wants it to remain the same.

She and people like her can go f*ck themselves

Why should she and other secular go away?
It is our Right to criticize the constitution if we don't find it correct. Yes, we have to follow it till the time it is not changed, but criticism is necessary for making any changes in it and that is why it is not a crime to bring arguments against it.

It is same when religious people in west criticize their constitution for giving rights to the gays. They have full right to criticize, but they could not go against it.

Similarly, if we find that in present day world, secularism is the best and Just way for running the state, instead of old religious system, then we have full right to express our opinion.

We all seeing the results of theocratic constitution of Pakistan bringing the blood shed in Pakistan and minorities suffering under it and Mullah Ghundagardi increasing many folds. We want to put a stop to it.

We can't rule out saudi Arabia's hand in these choas. They r expert in this type of games

I don't know what you are smoking :big_boss:but it is pretty Danny effective.
bro, say whatever you want, but note that this Bill was presented firstly to the 16 members committee and then to 34 members committee which was consisted of all parties, and they unanimously signed it.
If you really want to bring the argument of "smoking", then please go ahead and paste this fatwas of smoking upon these 34 members and then upon whole parliament and then send them to the prison under Tauheene Risalat.

Are you implying that a Mullah says that?
It seems yes that Mullah Khadim use these words, and even Mullah supporter شاہین is using these words here at PDF openly for her.

We can't rule out saudi Arabia's hand in these choas. They r expert in this type of games
Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with it this time.
This time the Evil came from the so called Barailvi Sunn Alim Khadim Rizwi.

Back
Top Bottom