What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

What made you think i call that Kashmiri guy a terrorist?

It is those 7 lakh @$$h0lic terrorist occupiers who are martyring innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The fools think that by terrorizing Kashmiris they can silence them.

And we'll continue to do so till eternity.Do all what you pathetic lot can,it won't gonna make a fucking difference.

Lol actually thats true, which is unfortunate :(

The name of the nation you belong doesn't matter, the people you live with do. Those who create ruckus over name are not the one to live with. If everyone mend themselves no need to look for separation or animosity, its just a tool for few to rule.

Separation on grounds of inequality in India and extreme Islam in pakistan is just a method applied by crooks to rule.

The name of the nation you belong doesn't matter, the people you live with do. Those who create ruckus over name are not the one to live with. If everyone mend themselves no need to look for separation or animosity, its just a tool for few to rule.

Separation on grounds of inequality in India and extreme Islam in pakistan is just a method applied by crooks to rule.
True that....

Oh really ???

You think i'm friends with Kashmiri budhas ???

There was a video posted on PDF, did you see what the new generation had to say ???

Yup i know what new generation has to say there. .

* 5000 Rs to do stone pelting

* 300 Rs for shouting slogans in a rally :lol:

and if u have any doubts ask @SarthakGanguly bhai :coffee:

Yup i know what new generation has to say there. .

* 5000 Rs to do stone pelting

* 300 Rs for shouting slogans in a rally :lol:

and if u have any doubts ask @SarthakGanguly bhai :coffee:
The rates have fluctuated. These rates were for 2010. And this is not confined to Kashmir. This is used by ALL parties/organizations/etc to some extent all over India (and if I am not wrong also in Pakistan) :coffee:

The rates have fluctuated. These rates were for 2010. And this is not confined to Kashmir. This is used by ALL parties/organizations/etc to some extent all over India (and if I am not wrong also in Pakistan) :coffee:

During my time . . rates were even lower. . . 100 rs a cup of Kahwa and one Kulcha. . Bingo . . :victory1:

Hes calling terrorist to indian army.

Shouldn't you be giving the poster a -ve ratings if that is the case .

Because last time I checked it is a violation of forum rules to call uniformed personal terrorists .

You are funny :p Or perhaps you dont know what Bankruptcy means.... May be when you get older , you get to know about it... :chilli::chilli:

Looks like you have comprehension problems . I don't think you will get to know it even when you get older .... :haha:

What made you think i call that Kashmiri guy a terrorist?

It is those 7 lakh -------- terrorist occupiers who are martyring innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The fools think that by terrorizing Kashmiris they can silence them.

Because the only terrorists in kashmir are the ones who takes up violence against Indian state .

I don't think there are 7 lakh Pakistan sponsored terrorists in kashmir .

May be in dozens ..... they will eventually get killed and dumped in mass graves .

And yes we will surely silence anyone standing against us and the only fools are the ones who wetdream about capturing kashmir from us .

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be giving the poster a -ve ratings if that is the case .

Because last time I checked it is a violation of forum rules to call uniformed personal terrorists .

Looks like you have comprehension problems . I don't think you will get to know it even when you get older .... :haha:

Because the only terrorists in kashmir are the ones who takes up violence against Indian state .

May be in dozens ..... they will eventually get killed and dumped in mass graves .

And yes we will surely silence anyone standing against us and the only fools are the ones who wetdream about capturing kashmir from us .
Oh your dreams :p Cute
The only thing endians are good at ... dreaming :p

Oh your dreams :p Cute
The only thing endians are good at ... dreaming :p

True ..... We are always dreaming about capturing Kashmir ........ Oops it is Pakistanis not us ...... :lol:

Look at bottom line ..... We control Kashmir .

True ..... We are always dreaming about capturing Kashmir ........ Oops it is Pakistanis not us ...... :lol:

Look at bottom line ..... We control Kashmir .
You control kashmir?? Oh really?? Ask a 2 year kid in kashmir, he will tell you who controls kashmir, bat krta sala ... :guns::guns:

There are 7lakh Indian terrorist occupiers. Is it that hard to get into your thick thing?

Back
Top Bottom