What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

Kashmir tou lekay rhain gay no matter what cost.

I also have my eyes on the rest of the Punjab. I will get my home back :D

Punjabi di zaban hai puttar 8-)

Half cost paid in 71, next installment soon. :D

You will get whole India once you will join akhand bharat.

may he thinks a country which says we can't pay the loans please give me loan or i can shoot myself and goes for AIDS from other country, and when their is little more Rain then starting asking for more help by crying ....

may you u can tell us what is bankruptcy means
Thats cute :P I wont waste my precious time in explaining that, google it sweet heart. :sleep:

Bro, there is many guys from the Indian side that it is quite right to shoot a person dead for throwing stones. Funny, most states just use a baton charge or tear gas.

like Pakistan which also shoots when someone talking against them whiteout throwing stone also;)

If you are referring to the terrorists of LeT and JeM, then thats not sacrifices.. Pakistani state is giving an AK 47 and a few thousand rupees to unemployed Pakistani youth and sending them to die in India with a hope that they will take a couple of Indian soldiers with them. That's just lame.

Net Net, you want the Kashmiri Land, but are not willing to put your life on the line.. but want the Kashmiri youth to be a cannon fodder to Indian sec forces.. Talk about selfish greed :D

He said they are doing it for pleasure. Get the drift. Hint 72 ;)

Half cost paid in 71, next installment soon. :D

You will get whole India once you will join akhand bharat.
Yes except the name will be Khilafat-e-Islamia Pakistan. :D

We share a border with Punjab and Kashmir unlike bangal.

What made you think i call that Kashmiri guy a terrorist?

It is those 7 lakh @$$h0lic terrorist occupiers who are martyring innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The fools think that by terrorizing Kashmiris they can silence them.
was killed by the local police

like Pakistan which also shoots when someone talking against them whiteout throwing stone also;)
We never do that , we are not brave enough to kill innocent people just because they are throwing stones at us ....

Yes except the name will be Khilafat-e-Islamia Pakistan. :D

We share a border with Punjab and Kashmir unlike bangal.

Ok we can work out on name, first sign the memorandum of surrender. :coffee:

We never do that , we are not brave enough to kill innocent people just because they are throwing stones at us ....

Do they throw stones in pakistan? I thought they have better options there.

You know, I joined this forum as an enthusiast to discuss world affairs with like minded people, but after witnessing such anti Indian sentiments of these mere mortals, I'm almost compelled to fall down to their low standards of decency so as to say:

Economy ka atta patta nai hai, defense US aur China ki meherbani par chalta hai, aadhi duniya ne 'failed nation' ka thappa laga diya hai, India se bijli mangte firte hain, govt ki military ke upar chalti nai hai, military osama jaise logon ki rakhsha karti phir rhi hai, par fir bhi duniya jahan ki fikar hai inhe.

Ok we can work out on name, first sign the memorandum of surrender. :coffee:
So you have decided to surrender and singed the memorandum as well ??? :lol:

So all we need is Pakistan's signature and we get India ???

Good. :coffee:

Do they throw stones in pakistan? I thought they have better options there.
You thought wrong.;)

You know, I joined this forum as an enthusiast to discuss world affairs with like minded people, but after witnessing such anti Indian sentiments of these mere mortals, I'm almost compelled to fall down to their low standards of decency so as to say:

Economy ka atta patta nai hai, defense US aur China ki meherbani par chalta hai, aadhi duniya ne 'failed nation' ka thappa laga diya hai, India se bijli mangte firte hain, govt ki military ke upar chalti nai hai, military osama jaise logon ki rakhsha karti phir rhi hai, par fir bhi duniya jahan ki fikar hai inhe.
Why dont you join indian defence forum than?? If people hate india its not our fault..... We also know about your economy, about human rights violation , about number of AIDS patients living in india, number of suicide committed by indian soldiers, number of people who sleep on foot paths , percenatge of your population living below poverty line, religious intolerance, separatists movements all across india... and you come here to give lessons to us ...

So you have decided to surrender and singed the memorandum as well ??? :lol:

So all we need is Pakistan's signature and we get India ???

Good. :coffee:

You thought wrong.;)

Dont disappoint me. Come up with good troll, I am in mood.

Back
Top Bottom