What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

Are you calling professional soldiers terrorists?

Before trying to troll first try to imagine if God forbid a soldier occupy your house, r@p3 womens in there, kill kids...will you still not call him a terrorist?

P.S No offense intended, let me know if you find this post offensive and i will edit/delete it.

Before trying to troll first try to imagine if God forbid a soldier occupy your house, r@p3 womens in there, kill kids...will you still not call him a terrorist?

P.S No offense intended, let me know if you find this post offensive and i will edit/delete it.
Oh please, some injustice does happen in an infiltration infested places and Indian Army is prosecuting army men involved in such crimes (to what extent ... that's debatable). But painting the whole Army with the same brush and calling them terrorists is uncalled for.

The Pakistan govt is infamous for shielding the people who'd fit the above said criteria, or to put it simply, terrorists. Therefore, belonging to that very nation, I don't recognize your authority to label our army personnel as terrorists.

Prove it dear troll.

You control kashmir?? Oh really?? Ask a 2 year kid in kashmir, he will tell you who controls kashmir, bat krta sala ... :guns::guns:

Usual :blah: :blah: :blah: ...... It does not matter what a 2 year old kid or a 98 year old man thinks .

What they think is not going to change the reality that India controls J&K .

There are 7lakh Indian terrorist occupiers. Is it that hard to get into your thick thing?

Just because you consider them whatever does not mean that is the truth .

Is it that hard to get into your thick thing?

A kashmiri rioter in kashmir assaulted a kashmiri policeman with what was most probably a kashmiri rock.

What I fail to understand is why are people from pakistan so much pised off about it.

If I was you I would be more concerned with Pakistani terrorists in pakistan killing pakistan army soldiers and the public support for that.

Usual :blah: :blah: :blah: ...... It does not matter what a 2 year old kid or a 98 year old man thinks .

What they think is not going to change the reality that India controls J&K .

Just because you consider them whatever does not mean that is the truth .

Is it that hard to get into your thick thing?

So you will tell us the reality in kashmir??? Thats cute :p

aray bhai duniya may our b gum hai mohhabth kay siva,
Thum Kashmir may latkay raho,duniya bahuth agay nikal chuki hai bhai loag.

Oh save us the moral lecture and the rheoteric: when their dollar paid army men pierce the ribs and squeeze balls of innocent kids during "interrogation" in waziristan in the name of fighting terror, then it is all right...more like that what they deserve for beheading pak soldiers..wow..so whose the real terrorist in the Fata areas then? .truly reflect upon your whats going on your own backyard before striving to acquaint indians about the situation in kashmir......

Desperate times need desperate measures,when you have terrorists coming from across the border there are less options to choose then.
Oh by control you mean occupation via military ... cool...

Desperate times need desperate measures,when you have terrorists coming from across the border there are less options to choose then.
Yeah the desperate times for india will continue I guess, at least for few more decades.
This is no logic though. Just accept the fact that Kashmires hate you and dont wana be your part.

Yeah the desperate times for india will continue I guess, at least for few more decades.
Yeah but it is actually helpful for our country as it unites us but nowdays terrorists are very easily killed due to excellent layers of defence and measures by the Indian army.
This is no logic though. Just accept the fact that Kashmires hate you and dont wana be your part.
That is irrelevant.

Yeah but it is actually helpful for our country as it unites us but nowdays terrorists are very easily killed due to excellent layers of defence and measures by the Indian army.
That is irrelevant.
Excellent layers of defence :p ahm ahm you forgot ajmal bahi :woot:

I think we are going off topic... But killing of an innocent kashmiri or any one for that matter should be condemned. Thats all I have to say.

Excellent layers of defence :p ahm ahm you forgot ajmal bahi :woot:.
I was talking about Terrorists coming from Kashmiri border although Now repitition of Kasab type episode is not possible as ICG has massively increased its patrolling and resources
I think we are going off topic... But killing of an innocent kashmiri or any one for that matter should be condemned. Thats all I have to say.
Ummmm Sure.

Back
Top Bottom