What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

That is what unemployed, uneducated and brainwashed people of any bankrupt nation are capable of doing. Have fun.

Just goes to show his culture .... or lack of it .

No .... we are talking about a country to our immediate west .
You are funny :p Or perhaps you dont know what Bankruptcy means.... May be when you get older , you get to know about it... :chilli::chilli:

Yes they are . . trust me :)

( i'm talking about the new generation here )
Oh really ???

You think i'm friends with Kashmiri budhas ???

There was a video posted on PDF, did you see what the new generation had to say ??? :lol:

The dead kashmiri was not a terrorist ........ but a stupid guy ...... tried to torch a police van .

What made you think i call that Kashmiri guy a terrorist?

It is those 7 lakh -------- terrorist occupiers who are martyring innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The fools think that by terrorizing Kashmiris they can silence them.

Last edited by a moderator:
every terrorist thinks he get 7 vergins in heaven and thats fantasy some poor people thinking off every night..... grapes are always sour..

:yahoo:7 "vergins". Guys.

What the heck are these?

You are funny :p Or perhaps you dont know what Bankruptcy means.... May be when you get older , you get to know about it... :chilli::chilli:
may he thinks a country which says we can't pay the loans please give me loan or i can shoot myself and goes for AIDS from other country, and when their is little more Rain then starting asking for more help by crying ....

may you u can tell us what is bankruptcy means

What made you think i call that Kashmiri guy a terrorist?

It is those 7 lakh @$$h0lic terrorist occupiers who are martyring innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The fools think that by terrorizing Kashmiris they can silence them.

Bro, there is many guys from the Indian side that it is quite right to shoot a person dead for throwing stones. Funny, most states just use a baton charge or tear gas.

Back
Top Bottom