What's new

PNS Babur confront the indian navy Ship

Yes everybody can listen the Language used by Indian sailors for his sister.
Can't even id you own countrymen.

Ah!So the PN Naval officer was communicating with his fellow sissies.

Classy! Like a true Pakeye,eh! :rofl:

Can't even id you own countrymen. Ah!So the PN Naval officer was communicating with his fellow sissies.Classy! Like a true Pakeye,eh! :rofl:
Ch Ch Ch Ch you are the vicitimize hunt of Indian Media clip :omghaha:
you are dire need to watch the Youtube clip for your mental optimization. :yay:

No honey.its during an exercise PN was having.but I agree that you didin't have the mood.by the way,PNS Babur doesn't even have a proper anti ship missile,right??some short ranged chinese ASHM I guess.
sweetie you should watch the clip your NDTV showed- listen and come again-

Ch Ch Ch Ch you are the vicitimize hunt of Indian Media clip :omghaha:
you are dire need to watch the Youtube clip for your mental optimization. :yay:
Looks like you are the pinnacle of that mental optimisation.

U Pakeye or Naya Pakeye,brah ! :rofl:

Even then I don't think that the INS captain acted irresponsibly. He broke away as soon as the PNS got too close and as I said before, it probably took him by surprise initially.
Why didn't he break away sooner, before there was any possibility of hitting?

All those trying to claim the abuse was coming from the indian side are blatantly lying. The indian sailors stand on the HELO deck looking rather bemused, laughing and taking pictures until the PN ship veers INTO the IN ship (damaging the Godvari's nets on the Helo deck) @Penguin the IN ship then immediately turns away from the PN ship that approached THEM. I don't think the IN captain expected this kind of stupidity from the supposedly professional PN but as soon as it is clear the PN captain/crew are not in their right minds the IN ship gets out of there.
Maybe. I still think it is a rather late response. Esp. considering the animosity betweem both countries.

Indians were jealous of PA's successful rescue operation, Indians had no idea how to rescue the hostages.

It was a sudden and dangerous maneuver by the PN ship something that you don't expect from a professional Navy in peacetime. The INS captain moved away as soon as he realized this and he did not let it get too ugly. I can't fault him for not realizing the stupidity sooner, it happened within a minute or two. It was all good until then.

Maybe. I still think it is a rather late response. Esp. considering the animosity betweem both countries.
Like I said, the IN captain didn't expect the PN ship to be ramming his vessel. These sort of things happen more often than we'd think but in this case, for whatever reason, the PN captain broke every international maritime norm and suddenly veered into the IN vessel wherein the IN captain and crew took avoiding action almost immediately.

Maybe since this incident IN ships/captain have been wary of the wayward PN and keep a safe distance.

In the vid on page 1 it takes over a minute for Babur to pull alongside. All this at less than UNREP distance. You have to be alert. How often do PN and IN ships sail in such close formation anyway?

Last edited:

Just to refresh you; it is the responsibility of an overtaking ship to keep clear of a ship being overtaken. Refer Rule 13 of Intl. COLREGS. Simply rank bad Seamanship was on display in this foolhardy manuever.
Luckily (for the PN ship) there was no collision. As I explained earlier, the Amazons/Tariqs are not the most strongly built ships afloat. One of the reasons for the RN to retire/dispose them off earlier. Just as that was one of the reasons why the IN turned down the British offer of the Type 21 Amazon design to succeed the Leander design that the IN took.

Back
Top Bottom