What's new

PMLN Pathetically Destroyed - Hassan Nisar

Ali.009

Reaction score

e.jpg

PML-N & PPP are party who only know & work on self interest & NOT on Pakistan interest. Pak Army needs to adopt a policy which is to stop, remove & punish corrupt politicians who are working against the interests of Pakistan. PA should also not allow any politician to harm or damage the image of Pakistan, Pakistan should always come first. Let's take recent event as an example, in which both Dr. TUQ & PML-N were responsible for making fun of Pakistan when Emirates flight was not allowed to land in Islamabad & after few hours EK was diverted to Lahore & then Dr. TUQ did not leave the air craft for hours. As you all can can clearly see it was these two personal interests which harmed or damaged the image of Pakistan world wide.

I am really disappointed with Gen. Raheel who has turned out to be like corrupt Gen. Kayani Ver. 2. & Gen. Raheel is walking on his corrupt foot print, which is to support corrupt politicians & DEMOCRAZY. It's really shameful & painful to watch that he is allowing these corrupt politicians to push Pakistan in anarchy & chaos.

I am really disappointed with Gen. Raheel who has turned out to be like corrupt Gen. Kayani Ver. 2. & Gen. Raheel is walking on his corrupt foot print, which is to support corrupt politicians & DEMOCRAZY. It's really shameful & painful to watch that he is allowing these corrupt politicians to push Pakistan in anarchy & chaos.

Gen. Raheel is probably the same creed is Gen Kiyani who openly supported the corrupt Zardari government, did nothing against memo-gate scandle and let everyone humiliate the Armed forces. Military has a fundamental role in the politics of Pakistan, it always has and will always remain. If any General or any person think military and politics are different, they better should just shoot themselves in the face.

Lol person you are quoting used to call pakistan rightfull property of india. He used to blame quaid e azam for being a puppet of capitalist. The most negative person on plant and seriously what a perfect waste of good time.

PML-N & PPP are party who only know & work on self interest & NOT on Pakistan interest. Pak Army needs to adopt a policy which is to stop, remove & punish corrupt politicians who are working against the interests of Pakistan. PA should also not allow any politician to harm or damage the image of Pakistan, Pakistan should always come first. Let's take recent event as an example, in which both Dr. TUQ & PML-N were responsible for making fun of Pakistan when Emirates flight was not allowed to land in Islamabad & after few hours EK was diverted to Lahore & then Dr. TUQ did not leave the air craft for hours. As you all can can clearly see it was these two personal interests which harmed or damaged the image of Pakistan world wide.

I will tend to agree to one part of your post and disagree with the second. I am no follower of TuQ, but it is also a fact that what he says is correct. Irrespective of his past and personal objectives, crux of the matter is correct. As regard his staying in the aircraft is concern. That was a very stupid thing to do. It has definitely tarnished our image. He may have opted to stay within the airport, but there was another problem. They did not dock the aircraft to jetty. So two wrongs instead of making one right made 11 wrongs.

As regard army is concerned we must keep in mind that Army is under immense pressure. They are securing eastern boarder, which is now a volatile front with Modi in place. They are fighting with TTP in Waziristan. They are guarding all the VPs of the country. They are being called in major cities to support LEA (after Karachi incident) They are providing security to CM Punjab. They have to defend their own cantonments. Looking at their limited human and equipment resource, we should appreciate that they are still doing their job good. Those working against Pakistan have kept them so busy that they cannot attend to pressing needs of general public. For the time being i would give benefit of doubt to PA for addressing for more pressing issues of Pakistan and keeping public needs on back burners.

If gov't topples, I hope only army takes the rein of gov't. No MQM, PTI or anyone else! FYI, PTI is filled with ex pml forces.
If you read history, countries have been reigned by the generals. Pick up Islamic history, Roman History, American History or (later) Muslim History. over the period of time ASHRAFIA of each culture developed this system of so called civilian democracy. In olden days the King used to lead in battle field, thus qualified as supreme commander. Today a person who does not know spelling of battle, war, strategy and tactics claim to be supreme commander. He who does not know how to hold a pistol has the power of final decision in the event of war. What a joke.
@batmannow

If you read history, countries have been reigned by the generals. Pick up Islamic history, Roman History, American History or (later) Muslim History. over the period of time ASHRAFIA of each culture developed this system of so called civilian democracy. In olden days the King used to lead in battle field, thus qualified as supreme commander. Today a person who does not know spelling of battle, war, strategy and tactics claim to be supreme commander. He who does not know how to hold a pistol has the power of final decision in the event of war. What a joke.
@batmannow
Because in past, wars were fought with swords and small guns. Today, there are snipers out there, ready to kill you hundreds of meters away, instatnly ending your 'revolution.' When in past the king died in battle, the soldiers retreated and kingdom fell. Today, it doesn't happen. In past, everyone was loyal to gov't, no longer today.

Because in past, wars were fought with swords and small guns. Today, there are snipers out there, ready to kill you hundreds of meters away, instatnly ending your 'revolution.' When in past the king died in battle, the soldiers retreated and kingdom fell. Today, it doesn't happen. In past, everyone was loyal to gov't, no longer today.
still it does not justify a non technical person being decision maker on technical things.

still it does not justify a non technical person being decision maker on technical things.
I don't disagree.

But just saying why there can't be 'true' revolution. Because those people are most dispised and they'll be shot from far far away.

Before it was strong vs strong. Now anyone with a gun is strong. A king could chop tens of people and not get tired. Now people kill hundreds at a click of a button

Believe me, if revolution suceeds

1) He'll be assisinated (after) success
2) he'll have minor role in gov't
3) he'll live in exile

He'll decide himself the options, through his actions. He isn't a capable person and the evil will take advantage of his revolution.

Last edited:
As regard army is concerned we must keep in mind that Army is under immense pressure. They are securing eastern boarder, which is now a volatile front with Modi in place. They are fighting with TTP in Waziristan. They are guarding all the VPs of the country. They are being called in major cities to support LEA (after Karachi incident) They are providing security to CM Punjab. They have to defend their own cantonments. Looking at their limited human and equipment resource, we should appreciate that they are still doing their job good. Those working against Pakistan have kept them so busy that they cannot attend to pressing needs of general public. For the time being i would give benefit of doubt to PA for addressing for more pressing issues of Pakistan and keeping public needs on back burners.

This is where PML-N becomes a security threat for Pakistan & this is where PA needs to act. Ganjas vist to India was nothing more than a personal business trip. On the other hand PA & Intel Agencies already know who is supporting these rented terrorists & for sure the Intel reports was presented to this bastard ganja just like how Intel Agencies reported 100% Indian involvement during SWA operation & then's Govt. led by bastard jabroni Gadari didn't do anything about it & continued to harm Pakistan & PA, then Gen. Kayani joined in & harmed Pakistan & PA as well. Let's not forget 3 mutiny attempts were made in PA against Gen. Kayani.

There are always guaranteed solution better than this chaotic DEMOCRAZY lead by these bastard jabroni politicians who only love them selves & corruption.

@Ali.009

PML N knows that their Real face and patwari police is exposed. Nation hate them... Even PML N is scared from PAT.
Spending billions on ad is normal routine for Nawaz sharif And showbaz sharif party. Who cares??
Nation should come on road and kick out them .

I dont know what kind of filter PMLN and PPP use to filter members only who would work against the interests of Pakistan. I mean they must have real hard time finding anti pakistan interest loving people in a country which is full of patriotic Pakistanis. I think PTI uses the reverse filter and only selects die hard patriotic Pakistanis.

Why dont you write down the guidelines which PMLN and PPP and also generals follow so they can fulfill your requirements. just blaming them is not enough, you should use your infinite wisdom and help them achieve your goals and make Pakistan a prosperous country.

Back
Top Bottom