What's new

appreciate PMLN and Pak army for starting operation

Well - That's true that NS took the decision under pressure, but at-least it should be acknowledged that whatever the reason is, at-least he took hard decision as per sentiments of majority - same was the case when he took hard decision of nuclear test. Although i forced all my family to vote for PTI, but still i thank God that PTI didn't came into power.

Although i forced all my family to vote for PTI, but still i thank God that PTI didn't came into power.

@Lovelcon

You are not only one. Good thing is that fake votes may have sealed the fate in favor of PMLN. LOL

Well put, the greatness of a nation can be judged by how they react in unison at threats even while they had disagreed with each other before. TTP is our common enemy, they have done far more damage to destroy the noble Pushtun spirit then any foreigner ever could. We need to go beyond petty ethnic politics and understand we have to learn to live with each other, and when an enemy appears, we must act as one.

The problem is that even if Pakistani forces eliminate TTP, that doesn't change the fact that TTP will run back to Afghanistan where the haven is provided for TTP while the government remains hostile to Afghan Taliban which is ironic. The day Pakistan gains control over Afghanistan, the terrorism will die once and for all along with killing the main source, funders. Sadly, behind the unrest in Pakistan is due to one of foreign nation funding TTP to fulfil the enemy of Pakistan's objectives.

In the longer run for Pakistan and Afghanistan, Afghanistan should be part of Pakistan like Azad Kashmir is. Otherwise, the terrorism in Afghanistan is like goldmine waiting to be picked up.

Those fake votes looks blessing in disguise, after all God knew what's good for Pakistan. :D

Indeed, Allah works in mysterious ways. :D

One of my asked me who I vote in Lahore
PTI or PMLN, I suggest him PMLN he asked why! I said one is trained and experienced butcher and other one is fresh butcher and if an anadi butcher cut it's cuts really bad and painful so the experienced one cut but smoothly and without pain. Well, he voted to PTI but like others he is so un happy with it.

Actually Nawaz Sharif was also not supporting this. He was completely on the fence, tilting towards the peace talks side.

The Army started to constantly tell him to get his act straight...then slowly the discontent within the party also started.

Ch Nisar, Khwaja Asif and then Saad Rafique were for the op, Pervez Rashid and some others were against.

So in the end, it was more a case of persuading the big guy on the chair rahter than the big guy being eager himself.

Counseling is they key while running a GOVT :tup:

i know its making forum crowded but PMLN needs appreciation for initiating this move

finally, better late than never Nawaz has found balls, kudos for PMLN starting op against terror, and kudos for them to announce, they will hunt down every last TTP

every pakistani should stand behind PMLN and Nawaz Sharif for sake of this country

now PMLN i hope fullfills this promise

now here is a definition of a true Pakistani, I commend him for supporting not only army but stand behind the entire leadership no matter from which party. This is how zinda nations win wars, not by calling names to their leadership. I commend Altaf, Zardari and ANP for give their full support to Pakistan (army + govt), wish Imran joins the ranks too but its a childish wish, Having said that you cannot call Imran less Pakistani than yourself, he just have a different point of view, stupid but different.

After recent attack on Karachi Airport, do you really think Nawaz Sharif would have continued? I think he realizes that peace negotiation with TTP is fruitless, and he has learnt his lessons in hard ways. At least, he has learnt his lessons. What about PTI supporters, as they continue to put their heads in the sand?

PTI supporters should supprt Pakistan army/ISI and PMLN against TTP now. This is reality, and time to accept this and move on. Even MQM and ANP are supporting Pakistan army/ISI.

My brother you mean to say they were sleeping before this attack !!! Don't they remember Mehran base attack or they have forgotten Kamra incident ??? Bhai all I am saying here is IMHO I am not ready to give credit to Nawaz Sharif for this operation and yesterday's Lahore brutality is for what ??? They are afraid of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri ??? Bhai you can differ my opinion but have my own angle of view and my view they have not learnt a bit of a lesson. 2ndly I am not a PTI supporter neither do I care what they say they are not in power.

Well - That's true that NS took the decision under pressure, but at-least it should be acknowledged that whatever the reason is, at-least he took hard decision as per sentiments of majority - same was the case when he took hard decision of nuclear test. Although i forced all my family to vote for PTI, but still i thank God that PTI didn't came into power.

He didn't took any decision its been shoved up his a$$. You may not agreed but what history told us and similarly we will come to know in future. About PTI I totally agreed !!!

Last edited:
PMLN did not start the operation, Pakistan Army did. Here is why?

• ISPR announced operation.
  • PM next day gave an extremely boring and expressionless speech when in fact he was purportedly taking the nation to war.
  • After that, the PM went on a foreign trip. Just showed how much interest he had in operation.
  • PM little brother started creating political mayhem the very next night in Lahore. If taking to war was the decision of PMLN. they would have desisted taking provocative action when the time was to unite the nation.

i know its making forum crowded but PMLN needs appreciation for initiating this move

finally, better late than never Nawaz has found balls, kudos for PMLN starting op against terror, and kudos for them to announce, they will hunt down every last TTP

every pakistani should stand behind PMLN and Nawaz Sharif for sake of this country

now PMLN i hope fullfills this promise

This is not PMLN decision ... Army forced to Nawaz Sharif to announce operation after Karachi airport attack ... Otherwise coward Sharif was afraid from reaction of TTP in Punjab .............

This is not PMLN decision ... Army forced to Nawaz Sharif to announce operation after Karachi airport attack ... Otherwise coward Sharif was afraid from reaction of TTP in Punjab .............

yaar aik cheez hoti he barapan, dil bara rakho, kuch bhi ho jo bhi ho, appreciate kero, taake things improve in future, PMLN ka jo bhi role he, even ho little it is, lets appreciate ke it was better than nothing, atleast PMLN didn't display complete stupidity in doing muzakrat like PTI idiots suggested

yaar aik cheez hoti he barapan, dil bara rakho, kuch bhi ho jo bhi ho, appreciate kero, taake things improve in future, PMLN ka jo bhi role he, even ho little it is, lets appreciate ke it was better than nothing, atleast PMLN didn't display complete stupidity in doing muzakrat like PTI idiots suggested

And very next day what did they do in Lahore ... Whole nation was united on this operation and praying for PA but these Sharif brothers divided to the nation and diverted attention too .................
Shameless creature ................

And very next day what did they do in Lahore ... Whole nation was united on this operation and praying for PA but these Sharif brothers divided to the nation and diverted attention too .................
Shameless creature ................

bhai aisi controversy create kerke khud apne pair me kulhari maar raahe hain, ab in peh tars hi khaya ja sakta he

Back
Top Bottom