What's new

PMLN Pathetically Destroyed - Hassan Nisar

PML N knows that their Real face and patwari police is exposed. Nation hate them... Even PML N is scared from PAT.
Spending billions on ad is normal routine for Nawaz sharif And showbaz sharif party. Who cares??
Nation should come on road and kick out them .
Bap ka mal jo hai. Yeh aur bat hay kay bap tax dainay walay hain

I don't disagree.

But just saying why there can't be 'true' revolution. Because those people are most dispised and they'll be shot from far far away.

Before it was strong vs strong. Now anyone with a gun is strong. A king could chop tens of people and not get tired. Now people kill hundreds at a click of a button

Believe me, if revolution suceeds

1) He'll be assisinated (after) success
2) he'll have minor role in gov't
3) he'll live in exile

He'll decide himself the options, through his actions. He isn't a capable person and the evil will take advantage of his revolution.
we will have another shaheed e jamhooriat, lets hope this shaheed is able to bring in the desired change. And lets pray for it. He is not important, implementation is important.

TuQ is nothing but a fitna and most of people here crying about PMLN are either crybabies of PTI or butthurt lovers of Mushy. Democracy is here to stay buddies, accepting this fact will make life much easier :coffee:

why does the Pakistan Army always have to handle the governments of Pakistan?

Isnt this a sensitive time when our soldiers are involved in combat with the enemy

why cannot Pakistanis handle their own situation? Where is people's power?

patwarion ki shamat ayi, sab say pehley nawaz or shahbez suit cases main paisey bhar kar dubara bhag jaye gain.

:sarcastic:

Where is people's power?

Where will people get power if they are dying hungry. Revolution cannot be achieved with empty stomachs. That is why revolutions in poor countries turn into civil wars instead of revolutions.

Some wait for Messiah, some wait for Mehdi and then there is this idiot named Hassan Nissar who is waiting for Ata Turk of Pakistan :rofl:

Hassan Nissar has a political agenda and he speaks for a certain political class of people of Pakistan. Even though some of the things he talks about are genuinely good, there is always a moment or two where he cant restrain his desires to take over his mind and speech, and at that time you can see his true agenda. For example WE ALL NEED ATA TURK FOR PAKISTAN :rofl:

Anyone noticed Hassan Nissar and Pervaiz Musharraf have same hair style? Which one of them copied the other :lol: Young kids copy Justine Bieber's hairstyle and Hassan Nissar copied Musharraf's hairstyle :lol:.

Last edited:
Bap ka mal jo hai. Yeh aur bat hay kay bap tax dainay walay hain

we will have another shaheed e jamhooriat, lets hope this shaheed is able to bring in the desired change. And lets pray for it. He is not important, implementation is important.
I agree. But he said he'll die in 8 months, age of 63. so....

Hassan Nissar has a political agenda and he speaks for a certain political class of people of Pakistan. Even though some of the things he talks about are genuinely good, there is always a moment or two where he cant restrain his desires to take over his mind and speech, and at that time you can see his true agenda. For example WE ALL NEED ATA TURK FOR PAKISTAN
Has anyone noticed Hassan Nissar and Pervaiz Musharraf have same hair style? Which one of them copied the other Young kids copy Justine Bieber's hairstyle and Hassan Nissar has copied Musharraf's hairstyle .

I agree with him, Pakistan does need its version of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk.

I agree with him, Pakistan does need its version of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk.

:rofl::omghaha:

You missed the train by more than half a century :lol: The person you are looking for is Muhammad Ali Jinnah, not to mention dozens of others leaders who were with Jinnah. Allama Muhammad Iqbal, Liaqaut Ali Khan, Fatima Jinnah, Rehmat Ali Khan and others.

Last edited:
TuQ is nothing but a fitna and most of people here crying about PMLN are either crybabies of PTI or butthurt lovers of Mushy. Democracy is here to stay buddies, accepting this fact will make life much easier :coffee:

You call dictatorship of Sharif family democracy. What a butt head and a butt of jokes you are. Pakistan needs true democracy and honestly PPP was a better advert of democracy than these two idiot brothers.

People like hasan nisar used to have big wah wah on Corner Paan shop, he just cant give up that style of conversation.
Abbey yeh to mer jain gye salley, in ki auqat kia hay in ko to kuttey bhi ne chat tey...and blah blah blah
same style, same 50 words arranged differently for different people

Allama Iqbal never dreamt of Pakistan, he passed away before the creation of Pakistan. He wrote patriotic songs for Hindustan i.e. Saray jahan say acha, Hindustan hamara.

I am not even going reply to that. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom