What's new

PM to Attend D-8 Summit in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no loss either, Pakistan should have good relations with every country in the world.

Tum Peshawar ki rannni mein Quetta ka Rajaa....rajaa rannii dil milla leii yeh bolo Buttt Khaneiii ! :kiss3:

Paaar yaaar if they go 'Sorry bol..bol sorry....abaai sorry kehtaa hai ya nahin'...what do you want me to do ? :blink:

They're Muslims...we're Muslims ! Thats kinda big here in Pakistan & I believe in it too. At the same time what we've shown here in Pakistan - Baloch, Sindhis, Kashmiris, Punjabis, Pukhtoons & every other ethnic or linguistic group living as one nation under God, is not reciprocated elsewhere either in Iran, in the Middle East or even elsewhere ! So lets restrict the Pan-Islamism to Pakistan & instead concentrate on building relations on 'What benefits do you accrue me ? How can I help you ? And how do I know you're not going to bite on my arse when I'm vulnerable ?. For me our relationship with China followed by Sri Lanka, Turkey & the Saudis is the most important ! The rest of them are on a case to case basis.

On to Bangladesh - I wish them all the best & I hope that our d*ck of a Government would take back all the Biharis who still want to be called Pakistan ! God, His Prophet & Jinnah Sahib would never forgive us for how we abandoned our own people like that & then refused to take them back.

Yaar - es Muslim brotherhood ke wajah say hamara aj yeh haal hai - At the moment Pakistan must look for countries from whom we can benefit our economy - baki kay chochlay baad mai bhi ho jaain gaay once we are back on track. And for stranded Pakistanis i share same views as yours.

There is no loss either, Pakistan should have good relations with every country in the world.

Why not make good relation with Israel :)

Because the day economic interest trumps that which is right & we accept it as the right thing to do is the day Jinnah's Pakistan truly would have died.

But our Arab brothers are co-operating with them waisay bhe they will not ask us to apologies for Holocaust

But our Arab brothers are co-operating with them waisay bhe they will not ask us to apologies for Holocaust

Koi nahin yaar...let their Governments do whatever the hell they want to do ! Look at where the people stand.

No loss for us either in keeping good relations with Pakistan. Certainly it doesn't pay to be emotional and fail to think rationally.

We tend to see everything as isolated events being forgetful of the big picture. That happens due to a complete absence of vision within the leadership.

Tum Peshawar ki rannni mein Quetta ka Rajaa....rajaa rannii dil milla leii yeh bolo Buttt Khaneiii ! :kiss3:

Paaar yaaar if they go 'Sorry bol..bol sorry....abaai sorry kehtaa hai ya nahin'...what do you want me to do ? :blink:

Ordinary Bangladeshis have better things to do than wallowing in Pakistan era or mourning over real or imaginary past grievances. 'Sorry bol, abey sorry bol' is a phenomenon that characterizes BD-Pak relations during BAL regime in BD. The coinage of the word 'apology' is not an ambivalent abstraction. Apology loses its essence and therefore its inherent power of healing the scars whenever it's asked. Asking for apology is bullying.

An apology doesn't bode well with the current Pakistani nation that had nothing to do with it. I mean I don't and neither do any of my parents. Why should Pakistan take a tumble for us? I mean, yes, there were killings by Pakistan Army's men, and the letter must be drafted in a way to address to that. My uncle was an officer serving in East Pakistan during 1971 war, and he was captured as a POW and later released. So i do know what happened and what didn't.

Hina Rabbani Khar went to Bangladesh to tell that idiotic PM of Bangladesh, that this is not 5 year old kids fighting, but two nations with enormous potential for 21st century. It would be rude of PM of Bangladesh to not accept Khar's invitation. I mean when did India demand an apology from the British for what they did? Or the Bengal famines?

pakistan and Nigeria both are having domestic sectarian violence!! Nigeria has oil to bail their economy out, but pakistan is very unfortunate. However, rest 6 countries are on great course of development!!!!

What an idiotic response. After 6,000 posts here, you still cannot post a logical comment.

Look at the names of the Jute mills......... Adamji Jute mill, Bawani Jute mill, Karim Jute mills and many others. All the owners and Jute industrial entrepreneurs were west Pakistanis, hence, the name of these Jute mills are the name of the owners. They invested in East Pakistan's industry. So they had the right to take their profits back to West Pakistan. Tell me if they paid any less to the labors at those mills.

What an idiotic response. After 6,000 posts here, you still cannot post a logical comment.

ok! My post simply means 6 of them are having good growth! 2 of them are having domestic turmoil which is affecting their growth! 95% export of nigeria is petroleum, so they still have a good growth, however for pakistan this is not the case!

ok its nonsense and baseless. Please show me logic, prove me wrong, i am open to reasonable answer

i am a die hard Pakistani & i have relatives from one end to the other in Karachi & Dhaka i also know some friends who are die hard awami leaguer & trust me they have been one of the nicest people i have visited i think for the sake of both our "two" separate independent countries we in Pakistan should apologize once & for all i understand that it might be hard but we Otto do it because trust me the benefit of this will be enormous an awami leaguer once told me that

ora jodi ek bar mafi chaye to amra tader ke gola lageye dibu mon theke

mean : if they officially apologize to us not only will we forgive but we will embrace them with open hearts as brothers

in fact imran khan (pti) asghar khan are quite supportive about it , & to some extent pml (n) i think we as a nation owe this to our Bangladeshi brothers & sisters after all their support were instrumental for an independent Pakistan we should never forget that when we faced stern obstacle's in the form of maulana abul kalam azad & maulana maududi it was none other then sher e Bengal A.k fazlul haq , Hussein shaheed suhrawardi, khawaja nazimuddin that tipped the scale on our favor & we also owe our responsibility to bring back the stranded Pakistanis our bihari brothers & sisters back home which is long over due.

i am a die hard Pakistani & i have relatives from one end to the other in Karachi & Dhaka i also know some friends who are die hard awami leaguer & trust me they have been one of the nicest people i have visited i think for the sake of both our "two" separate independent countries we in Pakistan should apologize once & for all i understand that it might be hard but we Otto do it because trust me the benefit of this will be enormous an awami leaguer once told me that

ora jodi ek bar mafi chaye to amra tader ke gola lageye dibu mon theke

mean : if they officially apologize to us not only will we forgive but we will embrace them with open hearts as brothers

trust me imran khan (pti) asghar khan are quite supportive about it , & to some extent pml (n) i think we as a nation owe this to our Bangladeshi brothers & sister after all their support were instrumental for an independent Pakistan we should never forget that when we faced stern obstacle's in the form of maulana abul kalam azad & maulana maududi it was none other then sher e Bengal A.k fazlul haq , Hussein shaheed suhrawardi, khawaja nazimuddin that tipped the scale on our favor & we also owe our responsibility to bring back the stranded Pakistanis our bihari brothers & sisters back home which is long over due

Dear I respect your sentiments - Musharaf A Powerful President+COAS of that time offered it in 2002. Although I didn't liked it because BDians never uttered a word about what they did to true Pakistanis. As one member already said in another thread that if they want us that we should make every 16th of month apology day than that's not gonna happen - bengalies are equally responsible of whatever happened. However i support your stance about stranded Pakistanis.

PS: BTW i don't admire bhuttos :D

I will ask same question again - What's the benefit of have relation with BD?, What we will loose if we don't have?

What better question a person can ask from a mindset called Pakistani? Not only with Bangladesh, you should cut-off relationship with Afghanistan, too. It is rather us, who should ask why Bangladesh keep relationship with a failed country Pakistan? Pakistan is unable to make any positive contribution to the region or to the world. Its important export commodity is terrorism. Its ISI is sending this staff regularly to Bangladesh to destabilize it. This is the only benefit BD is getting from a relationship.

What better question a person can ask from a mindset called Pakistani? Not only with Bangladesh, you should cut-off relationship with Afghanistan, too. It is rather us, who should ask why Bangladesh keep relationship with a failed country Pakistan? Pakistan is unable to make any positive contribution to the region or to the world. Its important export commodity is terrorism. Its ISI is sending this staff regularly to Bangladesh to destabilize it. This is the only benefit BD is getting from a relationship.
Don't flatter yourself, ISI has better things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom