What's new

PM to Attend D-8 Summit in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan and Nigeria both are having domestic sectarian violence!! Nigeria has oil to bail their economy out, but pakistan is very unfortunate. However, rest 6 countries are on great course of development!!!!

pakistan and Nigeria both are having domestic sectarian violence!! Nigeria has oil to bail their economy out, but pakistan is very unfortunate. However, rest 6 countries are on great course of development!!!!

still same pakistans GDP is double then you great with same numbers of population :lol:

Pakistanis have the will to do the unthinkable.. thats what make them unpredicatable, thats what make them fearless and thats what will make them survive basically any internal strife !!!!

IMO, pakistan economy is going to gutters as of now but it won't perish. FACT !!

still same pakistans GDP is double then you great with same numbers of population :lol:

it was always like that, nothing to brag about! Hard earned money by east pakistan jute was taken to west! Our infrastructure was destroyed in 71! Not a single bridge was intact in a country crossed by hundreds of rivers! Indians took war booty, famine followed. We started as basket case! The world has already started to praise us for our development! Soon they will tell pakistan to follow Bangladesh! Wait and See!

kobiraaz said:

Very poor judgement Regarding Pakistan...... Pakistan is resource rich country ....or may i say extremely blessed with resources...... do not want to list the resources this peace of land has been bestowed upon(Both natural as well as human)..... All it lacks is a sincere leadership....where it had been so far extreme unfortunate since the departure of its founding father..... even with all the problems hanging over...and not for the recent ones only but for the ones which have been lingering on since its very conception, it still is outperforming many specially the above mentioned.... and honestly speaking (not barging) we can walk them over in any field any day!.....not a competition for us.... none!!

A welcomed step. Hassina is always welcomed as a leader of Bangladesh. Time to cooperate for betterment of the people of both the countries.

Hassina needs to learn the art of progressive politics :)

it was always like that, nothing to brag about! Hard earned money by east pakistan jute was taken to west! Our infrastructure was destroyed in 71! Not a single bridge was intact in a country crossed by hundreds of rivers! Indians took war booty, famine followed. We started as basket case! The world has already started to praise us for our development! Soon they will tell pakistan to follow Bangladesh! Wait and See!

In what lala land u guys have been living ???? Jute money??? still ????....... even if we stole that tremendous jute treasure from you guys as you say..... which dented your economy.... for how long do you think it would have fueled ours???? Specially with the kind of corrupt leadership we had???........ more then 40 years have passed..... and in the meanwhile we have witnessed many problems...Fought wars, Successfully faced off an adversary in east, which is many times of our size as well economy...... on the western side been consistently fighting ..... drew one super power and now entangled with another..... faced bone braking international sanctions.... huge natural disasters.... and most damaging, internal problems....... still we prevailed against all odds...... in all honesty had it been any other country....it would have shattered into pieces ...... In contrast Bangladesh's problems have even not been a slight proportion of ours.... Yet I do not see you people have moved on much..... not any real progress...... I fail to see any difference yet!!

As far as your statement of Bangladesh showing Pakistan the way..... I hope so....at least we would be happy for you guys..... waiting for that to happen!

Very poor judgement Regarding Pakistan...... Pakistan is resource rich country ....or may i say extremely blessed with resources...... do not want to list the resources this peace of land has been bestowed upon(Both natural as well as human)..... All it lacks is a sincere leadership....where it had been so far extreme unfortunate since the departure of its founding father..... even with all the problems hanging over...and not for the recent ones only but for the ones which have been lingering on since its very conception, it still is outperforming many specially the above mentioned.... and honestly speaking (not barging) we can walk them over in any field any day!.....not a competition for us.... none!!

Only oil can make you quick rich. The rest of the resources can be sourced from anywhere as long as your economy is in the right track.

A welcomed step. Hassina is always welcomed as a leader of Bangladesh. Time to cooperate for betterment of the people of both the countries.

Hassina needs to learn the art of progressive politics :)

Hasina was never anti pakistan. But attempt to kill her while she was in opposition made her like that. All the grenades thrown at her made from POF. The main culprit Tajuddin were sent to Pakistan by our erstwhile home minister. This Tajuddin guy never came back from Pakistan.

Now you should realize why AL does not like Pakistan.

I dont think your GDP is double as of 2005 base year.

Last time I seen PPP based GNI/capita 1990 for BD 2700 for PK. With 2005 base year it has very good chance to take over Pakistan.

Only oil can make you quick rich. The rest of the resources can be sourced from anywhere as long as your economy is in the right track.

Hasina was never anti pakistan. But attempt to kill her while she was in opposition made her like that. All the grenades thrown at her made from POF. The main culprit Tajuddin were sent to Pakistan by our erstwhile home minister. This Tajuddin guy never came back from Pakistan.

Now you should realize why AL does not like Pakistan.

In fact Hasina once stated that, Pakistan Army was much more civilized as it used to respect Mujib a lot, When they arrested Mujib, they called him " Sir" ! On the contrary, Bangladesh Army destroyed her whole family..............

In what lala land u guys have been living ???? Jute money??? still ????....... even if we stole that tremendous jute treasure from you guys as you say..... which dented your economy.... for how long do you think it would have fueled ours???? Specially with the kind of corrupt leadership we had???........ more then 40 years have passed..... and in the meanwhile we have witnessed many problems...Fought wars, Successfully faced off an adversary in east, which is many times of our size as well economy...... on the western side been consistently fighting ..... drew one super power and now entangled with another..... faced bone braking international sanctions.... huge natural disasters.... and most damaging, internal problems....... still we prevailed against all odds...... in all honesty had it been any other country....it would have shattered into pieces ...... In contrast Bangladesh's problems have even not been a slight proportion of ours.... Yet I do not see you people have moved on much..... not any real progress...... I fail to see any difference yet!!

As far as your statement of Bangladesh showing Pakistan the way..... I hope so....at least we would be happy for you guys..... waiting for that to happen!

I have no ill feelings to pakistan, its that imran khan who makes us to act like so, it seems he can accept competition from Indians, but not from Short Dark Bengalis....

Anyway, I know Pakistan has a lot of natural resources, but thats not visible in your growth... GDP growth in Nigeria is 7.8%..... this healthy growth rate is due to Petroleum even after countrywide violence... This is what i mentioned.... And about Jute, thats what i was taught, but the fact may not be acceptable in pakistan. Thats another story......

It is because west Pakistan had stolen the dollars earned by east Pakistan and invested there. Monetary capital is the single-most important factor for the economic development of a country. In the '70s jute lost its glitter and its market was taken over by the chemical fibres throughout the world. BD had no way to earn foreign exchange any more that could be invested in building factories.

When Pakistan, after 1971, kept on rolling ahead with the earnings of its already built industries at the expense of BD, the latter kept on lagging behind until it started to produce textiles in 1990s for export and the earned dollar BD used to expand its industrial base.

Now, we are ready to compete against Pakistan, and, like it or not, our economy will be larger than that of Pakistan within a short decade. So, live a healthy life for only another decade when you will stop bragging of your development with our stolen money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom