What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif decides to get Vote of Confidence from Parliament

Pakistan as state shouldn't accept any demand of these few thousands marchers as i don't want any precedent to be set where any tom, d!ck and harry can gather few thousands people and ask the elected government to go home.

Monkey-Parliament-by-Banksy.jpg

Banksy_149_preview.jpg

monkey_parliament.jpg

And he will get what he wants.

Pakistan as state shouldn't accept any demand of these few thousands marchers as i don't want any precedent to be set where any tom, d!ck and harry can gather few thousands people and ask the elected government to go home.
Sorry friend,
then you want the rule of killers, croupters with Thier fake mandate on pakistan, so that's the model precedent to be settled?

Sorry friend,
then you want the rule of killers, croupters with Thier fake mandate on pakistan, so that's the model precedent to be settled?

So, If tomorrow a Mullah with few thousands zombies come to Islamabad and want to declare himself Khalifa, will you accept that. Or MQM/PPP/PMLN brings few thousands worker and demand to declare AH, AZ or NS the king of Pakistan - will you accept these demands? And mind it these parties are capable of bringing many time more people to Islamabad than these revolutionaries.

Beta jee, case tu hai naa, hath mien, jaab bolo gey tu latka dein gey?

wo din gye jub khaleel khan fakhta urathey they, aab to choti se jang larny perh rehi hain aur yeh itney smart ne ke do kaam aik saath chala sakain

I think first thing tomorrow morning with opening of the supreme court, over a thousand people should go in and file cases for Treason and Instigating terrorism on IK and Mullah Greedy. Let the system roll with its force. The SC should order the military to make sure no violence or disturbance happens in Islamabad and that the Mob-turned-Terrorists can be taken to the jail immediately if they try to attack government or public property or try to kill anyone.

Imran was saying over and over, container walo tumhara nuksan nawaz sherif se poora karwaoon ga, he forget how much his stupid march is harming people of Islamabad and pindi, people have lost their income for past two weeks and how is going to pay for it...people should file a civil case againt him for lost wages and business

So, If tomorrow a Mullah with few thousands zombies come to Islamabad and want to declare himself Khalifa, will you accept that. Or MQM/PPP/PMLN brings few thousands worker and demand to declare AH, AZ or NS the king of Pakistan - will you accept these demands? And mind it these parties are capable of bringing many time more people to Islamabad than these revolutionaries.
If they will be killed as what happened in model town , sure I will support any innocent pakistani, s protest against any killer govt ?
Then we have to see, how legit the mandate of the govt is, what is delivering to us?
In todays case , sure this govt has to go, reforms have to be done , & a ban should be followed to not to let your family members run the country?

wo din gye jub khaleel khan fakhta urathey they, aab to choti se jang larny perh rehi hain aur yeh itney smart ne ke do kaam aik saath chala sakain

Imran was saying over and over, container walo tumhara nuksan nawaz sherif se poora karwaoon ga, he forget how much his stupid march is harming people of Islamabad and pindi, people have lost their income for past two weeks and how is going to pay for it...people should file a civil case againt him for lost wages and business
Just watch your noora dreams smashed allover the place?:rofl:

If they will be killed as what happened in model town , sure I will support any innocent pakistani, s protest against any killer govt ?
Then we have to see, how legit the mandate of the govt is, what is delivering to us?
In todays case , sure this govt has to go, reforms have to be done , & a ban should be followed to not to let your family members run the country?

Just watch your noora dreams smashed allover the place?:rofl:

all I am seeing is your dream keep crashing, bhai mere ab ghar khareed lo plot ka intizar chore aur budha ho jaye ga ab wait kertey kertey

all I am seeing is your dream keep crashing, bhai mere ab ghar khareed lo plot ka intizar chore aur budha ho jaye ga ab wait kertey kertey
Its coming fast maybe tonight, then will you do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom