What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif decides to get Vote of Confidence from Parliament

N league should ve come out with their own jalsa to show that they have support in the streets. It seems he has a lot of support on pk defence.
if you are pointing at me for being a PML N supporter than you are Mistaken i am realist not living in the fairy tales
N.S didnt have to bring people why bcz he is already the PM his party already won the Election where I.K lost
so no point to prove

Look i know you know how democratic our democracy is. Jis ki lathi us ki bhaains is the system we have. We all Pakistanis need to understand one thing that we don't want to drag army in our political mess again. It gives the whole world to criticize us and disrespect our country's institution. So may it be imran khan,ppp, pml n or courts and media all of you can fight it out. People of the country dont want to understand how better their lifes can be by making a little effort and vote the right people in who will work for them not own them. They accept how things are. Its like a family living in a big mansion and making no effort to clean it or take responsibility for it but they are quick to blame each other and defame each other. What do you think will happen to that family and its image in the neighborhood.
All of PML N supporters ask yourself this question honestly dont you guys think what prime minister did a day before the rally he couldve done it 10 20 day earlier. He agreed to the demands ayways and i dont mean IK demands after the rally about the resignation. It wouldve been smart if PM would ve taken some steps earlier and not waited till the end. And now instead of wasting country's time money and headache that he has right now he would ve been taking some steps regarding the operation on our western border.

If he had, the situation would have been under control and the reality of Imran Khan wouldn't be exposed. Sometimes, delaying tactic did the trick in favor of Nawaz Sharif. Imran Khan is out of control and people are beginning to get the real picture of him. The more Imran khan stays, the more he goes insane and bersek, Allahu Alim. The more he speaks, the more he will make fool of himself, Allahu Alim.

The best thing for Nawaz Sharif to do is let the nature takes course of itself. Now people know who not to vote for in the next election, Allahu Alim.

All of PML N supporters ask yourself this question honestly dont you guys think what prime minister did a day before the rally he couldve done it 10 20 day earlier. He agreed to the demands ayways and i dont mean IK demands after the rally about the resignation..

1) I am NO PMLN supporter. My flags CLEARLY tell you what political system I support. However, I do support 200 million people who finally started to have a chance at better life. The time I spent here, isn't for PMLN or IK, it is to tell others what I see from the outside and who's doing injustice to so many people. When NS is wrong, you'll see it in my post like below.

2) I TOTALLY agree with you that the PM dropped the ball on the timing. He should've been quicker on this. But the responsibility lies on both ends. He did it RIGHT? Then it was IK's turn to realize that hey, they are negotiating, even late but still. So what would IK do in the BEST INTEREST of the PEOPLE? He'd come on the media and say, in the best interest of people and to continue with the democratic system, we'll call the march off or we'll still do it to show force and people but we'll end it when we get to Islamabad.

What did he do instead? He lied on public tv (along with Mullah Greedy) and told everyone that this was a "SAFE and PEACEFUL" protest and how the government was trying to stop him to show off his massive public support (30K fans who like to dance on the street when he's throwing apparently a super important speech about Civil Unrest :) ). He should've seen what's coming by looking at the Million March turning into a 30K march. But he chose to ignore it. Now, he's done some silly unconstitutional and undemocratic things and I don't think he knows how to get out of it.
He's in fact given the entire command to NS for the next elections. This may be the end of his political career as people did NOT buy the entire long march and then the Civil Unrest. Heck his OWN party has huge issues with what the heck he is talking about. What happens in the next elections? NS will actually bring 1 Million people to Islamabad if he loses and will bring down the elected government???
IK's kids are going to run in England. Why is he leaving such violent politics for YOUR kids in Pakistan? That's what you need to think about. You are telling your kids, every time you don't agree with the winning party, take a few thousand people to Islamabad and forcefully take the government down with illegal means and a few body bags??
What kind of future and democratic values you'd like to leave for your next generation? Peaceful or Violent?

These all politicians are big actors. IK, NS & TUQ etc etc.

They all have only one thing in mind and that is the government. All of them wanting to rule.

NS made a big mistake that when he got the government instead of sharing with all the political stakeholders he grabbed all of the power, for example, someone get food in the family and the elder one in the family grabbed all the food and tell others this is all mine because I am the eldest. Same is the situation with the country NS got the power instead of giving all of them their due share because everyone represents some groups he hold everything himself..

Your posts are interesting. You put all the blame on NS but make it sound like you include others too, but NS gets the blame instead of the rest.
How did he make a mistake? He could've had Baluchistan and KPK run by his party too.....BUT he SHARED the government. For the FIRST time in the history of Pakistan, this was done. Baluch sardars said it on tv that this was a new beginning and they were very impressed with NS's gesture. KPK was given to IK in good will......What do you mean NS didn't SHARE the government? He did the right thing and gave up TWO states he could've run and probably didn't have to deal with this IK drama.

So the hand that fed IK and the Mullah Greedy, both tried to cut it down? How sad? You don't shi*t where you eat.

If he had, the situation would have been under control and the reality of Imran Khan wouldn't be exposed. Sometimes, delaying tactic did the trick in favor of Nawaz Sharif. Imran Khan is out of control and people are beginning to get the real picture of him. The more Imran khan stays, the more he goes insane and bersek, Allahu Alim. The more he speaks, the more he will make fool of himself, Allahu Alim.

The best thing for Nawaz Sharif to do is let the nature takes course of itself. Now people know who not to vote for in the next election, Allahu Alim.
Well as of right now we don't know wats going to happen and i am sure you cant tell the future. I am sure you ve heard the quote from movie untouchables "Never stop fighting till fight is done"

1) I am NO PMLN supporter. My flags CLEARLY tell you what political system I support. However, I do support 200 million people who finally started to have a chance at better life. The time I spent here, isn't for PMLN or IK, it is to tell others what I see from the outside and who's doing injustice to so many people. When NS is wrong, you'll see it in my post like below.

2) I TOTALLY agree with you that the PM dropped the ball on the timing. He should've been quicker on this. But the responsibility lies on both ends. He did it RIGHT? Then it was IK's turn to realize that hey, they are negotiating, even late but still. So what would IK do in the BEST INTEREST of the PEOPLE? He'd come on the media and say, in the best interest of people and to continue with the democratic system, we'll call the march off or we'll still do it to show force and people but we'll end it when we get to Islamabad.

What did he do instead? He lied on public tv (along with Mullah Greedy) and told everyone that this was a "SAFE and PEACEFUL" protest and how the government was trying to stop him to show off his massive public support (30K fans who like to dance on the street when he's throwing apparently a super important speech about Civil Unrest :) ). He should've seen what's coming by looking at the Million March turning into a 30K march. But he chose to ignore it. Now, he's done some silly unconstitutional and undemocratic things and I don't think he knows how to get out of it.
He's in fact given the entire command to NS for the next elections. This may be the end of his political career as people did NOT buy the entire long march and then the Civil Unrest. Heck his OWN party has huge issues with what the heck he is talking about. What happens in the next elections? NS will actually bring 1 Million people to Islamabad if he loses and will bring down the elected government???
IK's kids are going to run in England. Why is he leaving such violent politics for YOUR kids in Pakistan? That's what you need to think about. You are telling your kids, every time you don't agree with the winning party, take a few thousand people to Islamabad and forcefully take the government down with illegal means and a few body bags??
What kind of future and democratic values you'd like to leave for your next generation? Peaceful or Violent?

Your posts are interesting. You put all the blame on NS but make it sound like you include others too, but NS gets the blame instead of the rest.
How did he make a mistake? He could've had Baluchistan and KPK run by his party too.....BUT he SHARED the government. For the FIRST time in the history of Pakistan, this was done. Baluch sardars said it on tv that this was a new beginning and they were very impressed with NS's gesture. KPK was given to IK in good will......What do you mean NS didn't SHARE the government? He did the right thing and gave up TWO states he could've run and probably didn't have to deal with this IK drama.

So the hand that fed IK and the Mullah Greedy, both tried to cut it down? How sad? You don't shi*t where you eat.
Just have reservations on highlighted points. I think you are not aware that 200 miilion people finally didnt have a chance for better life. No proof yet and i am not saying that IK can change it either but you should be rational in stating and assuming that all 200 million people finally have better life. Again that statement is not true.
NS did have a chance during last ppp govt LONG MARCH "Go Zardari Go" does this sound fimiliar? And long march didn't have million people.
Be a little brief about the last highlighted statement what do you mean by the hand that fed IK. Any proof if you cant prove it then its not right to make such statement. In Pakistani politics every hand fed other hand NS was fed Zardari was fed Mqm was fed all little or major parties and groups were fed one way or another.

Well as of right now we don't know wats going to happen and i am sure you cant tell the future. I am sure you ve heard the quote from movie untouchables "Never stop fighting till fight is done"

The damage is already done. Even if PTI comes back from impossible situation, Imran Khan has lost his credibility in the eyes of Pakistan and the world. Without Imran Khan, PTI is nothing. It is already over before the game begins.

Nawaz Sharif shouldn't have gotten involved regarding the model town. Both Qadri and Imran Khan would have done self-destruction [to their own] in favor for PMLN anyways. Even Qadri looks perturbed due to latest drama from Imran Khan.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Government was given more than enough time to avoid the march being taken to Islamabad. What did it do? The Government used Gullu Butt and Container politics to intimidate the innocent masses until it was too late.

No point offering anything now other than Prime Minister's resignation... paani ab sar say paar ho chuka hai.
By offering resignation from his post as per the wishes of a person who doesn't even have the strength of holding the office of main opposition leader? This vote of confidence would put a slap on Imran and Qadris face and would signify one thing, no one would support extra-constitutional changes in Pakistan.

he surely gets 200 votes no problem for him but problem remain this establishment system will go on as is going not a single character in pakistan who dare PA......
No this time he, won't the thieves inside Parliment , will not vote him this time , watch that?

By offering resignation from his post as per the wishes of a person who doesn't even have the strength of holding the office of main opposition leader? This vote of confidence would put a slap on Imran and Qadris face and would signify one thing, no one would support extra-constitutional changes in Pakistan.
Don't talk too, laud?
This time most of his slaves already knows that, whole noora royals ate in murder case, they will split from him, just wait? Genius noora papu, jee?

lol Rigger PM Rigger party and rigger NV confidence, such confidence in rigging ha.
Sir,
Plz remember these are the thieves sitting in the Parliment, they sense the loss to Noora king is coming , so they split!
Just belive me , 30 odd, people's going out of him, willit him in some hell, they are trying that, cause they thought that's the safest way?

Last edited:
Bonga bhai time to switch side to TuQ for you ;)
I never switch sides, the only thread on TUQ, was run by me?
Don't you see?
But, is the party, with a modern leadership, I like the man imran, who is not a chor at least, like others in the govt?

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu

Isn't only english allowed on these forums? Batmannow constantly using urdu
Wow, great shot?
When some one asks me in urdu, I give him the answer in urdu? Ban me? Lolzz
Now stay on the topic, I am watching you!

Don't you see?
But, is the party, with a modern leadership, I like the man imran, who is not a chor at least, like others in the govt?

Wow, great shot?
When some one asks me in urdu, I give him the answer in urdu? Ban me? Lolzz
Now stay on the topic, I am watching you!
I didn't say ban you. Just speak english. If you reply to someone in english, i may be able to see what he had said. You have also previously replied to me in urdu, when i only use english here.

Regardless, please use english and if you see someone using urdu, report them. If someone swears, does not mean you should swear in return.

Don't you see?
U-turn? :P
But the same party lashed out at army as well, didn't it? ;) Ab jaldi se TuQ ki tasveer lagalo Bonga Bhai..:lol:

U-turn? :P

But the same party lashed out at army as well, didn't it? ;) Ab jaldi se TuQ ki tasveer lagalo Bonga Bhai..:lol:
I guss, it's too hot Thier, you can't get the focus?
I support each & everyone against this govt, this is what my mission is, to have the Noora, s hanged publicly, they can run but they can't hide, now the case is on to them?:woot::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I didn't say ban you. Just speak english. If you reply to someone in english, i may be able to see what he had said. You have also previously replied to me in urdu, when i only use english here.

Regardless, please use english and if you see someone using urdu, report them. If someone swears, does not mean you should swear in return.
Don't act like adminstration, mods here, guess they have 100 times better IQ & eyes then you, now just stick to topic?
Or you will be reported for derailing the thread?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom