What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif decides to get Vote of Confidence from Parliament

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Government was given more than enough time to avoid the march being taken to Islamabad. What did it do? The Government used Gullu Butt and Container politics to intimidate the innocent masses until it was too late..

Man, cut this crap. You guys are a liar bunch. You told everyone (and on this forum) that this was a "SAFE PEACEFUL" long march. You guys partnered up with Mullah Greed and his people killed and kidnapped policemen, other, burnt buildings, toll plaza's and other public properties. Both, the Taliban Khan and Mullah Greed issued threats and abusive language and more threats against the government and its institutions. And you think that's peaceful?

30K kids are trying to topple a government that represents a country of 200 Million people. Are you crazy? I think they should deploy the army, you should cross the red zone, get a few killed and run home. IK and Mullah Greed should be arrested, sent to jail for terrorism and treason and life goes back.

Your Taliban Khan is so selfish and power hungry that he's not letting his own seat go from the SAME government that he wants out. Greedy bunch, trying to take an entire nation hostage. This would be treason in majority of the countries punisable by the death penalty or life in jail at the least.

Too late, but there is a rocker shocker inside for him! Lolzzz
he surely gets 200 votes no problem for him but problem remain this establishment system will go on as is going not a single character in pakistan who dare PA......

he surely gets 200 votes no problem for him but problem remain this establishment system will go on as is going not a single character in pakistan who dare PA......

It'll change. If the establishment doesn't stop, then NS should really issue a call for revolution. Bring out a few million people who ACTUALLY want a stable system and without the military. Once that happens, the military can be overthrown. It might take another COAS to go to court but it'll happen. That's a no brainer. This crap ONLY goes till the people wake up one day and realize the establishment for their greed and power has kept them away from a better life and that's it. A Big Democratic Bang happens (which is NOTHING like this stupid under 18 long march that IK is hosting with kids who'd rather dance on the streets than listen to his own speech)

Vote of confidence??? Are you PTI trolls kidding me? What do you think will happen? Over 85% of house members will vote in favor of Nawaz Sharif. Lol you guys are such jokes.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Government was given more than enough time to avoid the march being taken to Islamabad. What did it do? The Government used Gullu Butt and Container politics to intimidate the innocent masses until it was too late.

No point offering anything now other than Prime Minister's resignation... paani ab sar say paar ho chuka hai.
What You expect Any proper Gov Do If some person gets few thousand people in a city and ask a Party to leave While they won with majority Vote They Wont Back Down I.K should be thankfull that hes not behind bars After the shit he said
He is basically asking marchers to burn down the PM house and Parliament
He
What too late.... Vote of confidence from fake mandate government? :lol:
Zardari, Noora , and Diesel partnership? :what:
Fake Gov ?
Do You Even Know the Results How many Sets N.S Got
He Got More than 160 Seats and even Going By Your point of view and i put half of all these Seats as fakes Still thats twice what I.K got

@orangzaib Dont Waste Your time Pakistani Qoom Never learn their lesson and PTI followers are to blind to see anything else Its Word of Their Holy leader Alama I.K =)) I.K is just making mockery of himself nothing else just been a Joke, Imran is just jumping from this to that In the END noora will be the PM all these go home crying

My suggestion to govt.

Deploy Army in Red Zone just in front of Azadi March.

Give an ultimatum to Imran Khan who has rebelled against state ( not the government) that by Tuesday morning there should be no protesters or Dharna. By noon start using water cannons to dispers the people before they could start any silly things. By afternoon start tear gas and if still some remain then start batton charge.

Army must not tolerate anyone in red zone.

Its Pakistan not a bnana republic that someone comes with few thousand people and announce civil disobedience.

I am shocked by Imran Khan's speech. He turned out to be just another power mongering politician. At 70 seats in Punjab his candidates could not secure just minimum votes to save their surety bonds and he claims all elections are rigged.

There is no Iftikhar Ch in office then why doesn't't he go to courts. Sorry Imran Khan, I liked you but I love Pakistan and anyone knowingly or unknowingly hurts Pakistan I will not tolerate. Civil disobedience is like rebellion against state.

I heard your most important speech of your 18 years political life and it was worst ever speech. It was clear that you had no words to speak except repeating few sentences.
Really you are suggesting to deploy army against civilians. So its ok for pmlN to use army when they need even against civilians who are practicing their constitutional right. Constitution doesn't say anything about whats the red zone. PM Parliament is people of Pakistan's property not the property of anyone party. PM is answerable to people of Pakistan. Without people of Pakistan there is no constitution. These corrupt parties use constitution to protect them only. Where was constitution when PML N used its power and murdered 14 ppl in Lahore.
this time around army is not coming to anyone's aid. The decision has already been taken and all the concerned ppl of PML N have been informed. Imran knows it. How can pml N ask for army's help especially after Geo tv episode. Chaudry Nissar can make watever claims he wants to. But fate of pml N is in hands of those ppl in Islamabad right now.

It'll change. If the establishment doesn't stop, then NS should really issue a call for revolution. Bring out a few million people who ACTUALLY want a stable system and without the military. Once that happens, the military can be overthrown. It might take another COAS to go to court but it'll happen. That's a no brainer. This crap ONLY goes till the people wake up one day and realize the establishment for their greed and power has kept them away from a better life and that's it. A Big Democratic Bang happens (which is NOTHING like this stupid under 18 long march that IK is hosting with kids who'd rather dance on the streets than listen to his own speech)

The military control of defense and foreign policy will not be overthrown, and the civilian setup would be well advised to stay clear if it wants to survive.

What You expect Any proper Gov Do If some person gets few thousand people in a city and ask a Party to leave While they won with majority Vote They Wont Back Down I.K should be thankfull that hes not behind bars After the shit he said

He

Fake Gov ?
Do You Even Know the Results How many Sets N.S Got
He Got More than 160 Seats and even Going By Your point of view and i put half of all these Seats as fakes Still thats twice what I.K got

@orangzaib Dont Waste Your time Pakistani Qoom Never learn their lesson and PTI followers are to blind to see anything else Its Word of Their Holy leader Alama I.K =)) I.K is just making mockery of himself nothing else just been a Joke, Imran is just jumping from this to that In the END noora will be the PM all these go home crying
N league should ve come out with their own jalsa to show that they have support in the streets. It seems he has a lot of support on pk defence.

The military control of defense and foreign policy will not be overthrown, and the civilian setup would be well advised to stay clear if it wants to survive.

That's about ONE more democratic government's completion away. There is no telling to the Civilian Government once the system gets strengthened. You guys are used to abuse the power. If you push it too hard, one day, a few million people that want a better life and democracy, will charge your couple of cantonments and will drag the soldiers out of the tanks. It's happened many times in the history. Hope it never happens in Pakistan.
The establishment is very crooked. There is a running joke an Indian Army's Senior officer told me recently about the current Pakistani Army leadership. An observer noticed 4 Pak Army generals together very close to Lahore's border pointing to different areas around the border. He got concerns and called it in. The call was very surprising and it got escalated very quickly as no one new why 4 corpse commanders had gathered and it was very sensitive. They dispatched three Indian generals in a special plane immediately.

The generals finally made it to the observer's post and started to see through binoculars as to what the soldier was seeing. After a few minutes, the top Indian General burst out laughing. He said they have nothing to do with the war or anything, they are just dividing their land to build housing communities on. So here you go. Corrupt nation, corrupt establishment and corrupt leaders.

However, the current system should remain in power as it's started to cleanse things out. First two to go is the Taliban Khan and the Mullah Greed. More will cleanse over time with each elections. And soon it'll be the establishment, EXACTLY why they are scared and not allowing the civilian governments to run.

Last edited:
My suggestion to govt.

Deploy Army in Red Zone just in front of Azadi March.

Give an ultimatum to Imran Khan who has rebelled against state ( not the government) that by Tuesday morning there should be no protesters or Dharna. By noon start using water cannons to dispers the people before they could start any silly things. By afternoon start tear gas and if still some remain then start batton charge.

Army must not tolerate anyone in red zone.

Its Pakistan not a bnana republic that someone comes with few thousand people and announce civil disobedience.

I am shocked by Imran Khan's speech. He turned out to be just another power mongering politician. At 70 seats in Punjab his candidates could not secure just minimum votes to save their surety bonds and he claims all elections are rigged.

There is no Iftikhar Ch in office then why doesn't't he go to courts. Sorry Imran Khan, I liked you but I love Pakistan and anyone knowingly or unknowingly hurts Pakistan I will not tolerate. Civil disobedience is like rebellion against state.

I heard your most important speech of your 18 years political life and it was worst ever speech. It was clear that you had no words to speak except repeating few sentences.

This march is completely sponsored by the army. You can't say that the army is with IK but one thing is for sure they wanted to trim NS.

NS has made bad moves when he stood with Geo against the army and later on negotiation with Talibans and then in Musharaf case.

The army is sending a message to NS, coming days will tell how much message the army want to send it to NS.

N league should ve come out with their own jalsa to show that they have support in the streets. It seems he has a lot of support on pk defence.

But that's not the real democracy right? He's giving these guys the right to protest. However they lied, the promise that these will be "peaceful" protests and the government is stopping our "democratic" right was a joke. You can see it with Civil Unrest drama.
He actually gave power to IK, NS didn't have to do that. He took a LOT of care for the Mullah Greedy (I learned today on here through a video someone posted).
So both of these selfish people are paying back by trying to cut the same hand that fed them? How selfish? Also, how do you trust these two idiots to run a country when they lie and do propaganda for everything? Holding an entire nation of 200 MILLION people hostage through 30K people (who were too busy dancing on the street vs. listening to IK's B.S speech)??? What the hell's this? a Civil Unrest concert where you are playing with 200 MILLION people's future and destroying a country????

If IK's brain doesn't get an electric pulse tomorrow than NS should bring a few million to Islamabad and show them the real force lies with the people. Last time he did that for the Judiciary, the establishment called him when he was ONLY 30 minutes away from Lahore. Tells you what people know about the real power and how scared of real democracy they are.

NS and his team may have done a LOT of corruption in the past. But this time, ALL of their projects are getting audited by indeendnet third party auditing companies and they pass audits without indication of corruption. Their policies have started to produce results and even the international community knows Pakistan is becoming a hot market due to the gov't policies. Here, this idiot is trying to destroy all the hard work and the country's good will that finally started to look positive after decades!

lol Rigger PM Rigger party and rigger NV confidence, such confidence in rigging ha.

Are you sure what you are saying is true and makes sense? Its almost like your Taliban Khan's statements that make NO sense at all. I guess an amateur leader makes amateur, unconstitutional and undemocratic demands, forces a little merciful 30K people to go with him to a wedding called a street protest. The 30K people are too busy dancing then paying attention to him. And he demands that the marriage / party be now called Civil Unrest. People shouldn't pay taxes and all, oh wait, that's only for federal. Provincial people should STILL pay taxes (as he's running a province in KPP, courtesy to NS who donated the power to IK). And IK, who got the power to run the KPK from NS, is too busy trying to cut the arm that helped him and due to his personal bias, he's harming a country with 200 MILLION people in it.
And here you are, writing stupid posts that have no meaning or relation to the reality. Like leader like followers! Both have no brain waives going through their head when they make statements or write posts. Today, your IK has truly shown how amateur he is and IMO he's made another term for NS MUCH easier. People want mature and experienced people to run the country and the nation. Not dancing idiots without proper focus on details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom