What's new

PM Modi’s JK visit: Language of development stunned them all

Kashmir getting a fair share in the budget this time around. few highlights are ....

Pashmina production centre in Jammu & Kashmir
200 crores Outdoor and Indoor stadiums in Jammu and Srinagar
IIT in Kashmir
500 crores to rehabilitate Kashmiri Hindus

im just stating facts .. Modi is not very famous in muslim communities ...

Didn't I just say his party won 3 out of 6 seats. Other 3 went to PDP, the political scenario of Modi wave and anti-incumbency in Jammu and Kashmir was same like rest of India. This is a fact. :coffee:

500 crores to rehabilitate Kashmiri Hindus

This one is best of all, they are the native of Kashmir and every right to return back to their ancestral homeland.

---
thanks for links...
yes it was shut down in some parts
it was protest .. either by vouluntary by people and by design by some radical group..
it does not mean whole kashmir was shut down...
if that so he could not win single seat there...
--
Modi is controversial guy
people angry not on modi but status of people there.. povery , under development. and etc ...
that anger is justffied ..
---
point is what PM modi brings to j-k
Development or Danga(riots)
Siksha(education) or secularism (for votes )
Sarva dharma Sambhav( respect to all relgion ) or hate toward muslim ..

if PM modi does later ones.. i promise you.. next 20 yrs no BJP in centre....
and vice a versa

Chicha....pakistani at pakistan not happy does not means that Indian Muslim communities not happy... Anyway chicha 24/7 pakistani channels are chanting Modi's name.... Do you know...I can see even you do the same.

Chicha....pakistani at pakistan not happy does not means that Indian Muslim communities not happy... Anyway chicha 24/7 pakistani channels are chanting Modi's name.... Do you know...I can see even you do the same.
what ever helps u sleep better .. Pakistan dnt mention modhi at all .. yes he is controversial .. not in Pakistan .. but all over the world

---
thanks for links...
yes it was shut down in some parts
it was protest .. either by vouluntary by people and by design by some radical group..

it does not mean whole kashmir was shut down...
if that so he could not win single seat there...
--
Modi is controversial guy
people angry not on modi but status of people there.. povery , under development. and etc ...
that anger is justffied ..
---
point is what PM modi brings to j-k
Development or Danga(riots)
Siksha(education) or secularism (for votes )
Sarva dharma Sambhav( respect to all relgion ) or hate toward muslim ..

if PM modi does later ones.. i promise you.. next 20 yrs no BJP in centre....
and vice a versa
first of all it was almost have most of the kashmir .. seocndly, it was done vouluantary.. ur army and media points out at an imaginary enemy to justify the hate of kashmirs for the sate of india ...

i have seen this arguements by indian friends that they are protesting because of under development ..this is a stupid excuses .. they want freedom .. if they wanted to be with a very developed government all of s should have been choosen to be ruled by British rather then independence .. we didnt stood against british because we were under developed .. we stoofd againast them because we wanted azaadi.. am i right?

Didn't I just say his party won 3 out of 6 seats. Other 3 went to PDP, the political scenario of Modi wave and anti-incumbency in Jammu and Kashmir was same like rest of India. This is a fact. :coffee:
Indians and their facts :D

Last edited:

And they won 52 seats, I think, in UP. Seriously not possible without Muslims voting for him. Just stating facts :P

what ever helps u sleep better .. Pakistan dnt mention modhi at all .. yes he is controversial .. not in Pakistan .. but all over the world

first of all it was almost have most of the kashmir .. seocndly, it was done vouluantary.. ur army and media points out at an imaginary enemy to justify the hate of kashmirs for the sate of india ...

i have seen this arguements by indian friends that they are protesting because of under development ..this is a stupid excuses .. they want freedom .. if they wanted to be with a very developed government all of s should have been choosen to be ruled by British rather then independence .. we didnt stood against british because we were under developed .. we stoofd againast them because we wanted azaadi.. am i right?

Last time I went there, they were asking for jobs. Not freedom. They are sick and tired of being in the middle of the Indo Pak dispute. They are now aware of how an entire generation has been lost. That generation, now wants its kids to do better. There is a lot of change, my friend. The 'azaadi' elements are now fringe. But visible.

They want autonomy in making decisions, which should be provided, within the ambit of the Indian Constitution.

And they won 52 seats, I think, in UP. Seriously not possible without Muslims voting for him. Just stating facts :P

Last time I went there, they were asking for jobs. Not freedom. They are sick and tired of being in the middle of the Indo Pak dispute. They are now aware of how an entire generation has been lost. That generation, now wants its kids to do better. There is a lot of change, my friend. The 'azaadi' elements are now fringe. But visible.

They want autonomy in making decisions, which should be provided, within the ambit of the Indian Constitution.
baoahahahhahahah now this last part is funny
let me show u what they want
Hum Pakistani hain Pakistan Hamara hai Syed Ali Shah Gilani - YouTube | Tune.pk

thousand of stone petter shows their love for indian constitution every year.. i know that india thinks that if they keep torturing them and with the use of force they will let go the concept of azadi .. but this thing never work before .. neither will it work .. u can occupy their lands, but dnt expect them to love u .. deep down many u know they hate u ..

thousand of stone petter shows their love for indian constitution every year.. i know that india thinks that if they keep torturing them and with the use of force they will let go the concept of azadi .. but this thing never work before .. neither will it work .. u can occupy their lands, but dnt expect them to love u .. deep down many u know they hate u ..

Thousands? I was in Kashmir and have been to Kashmir multiple times. In the 90s to till date. When was the last time you were there?

These elements are fringe now. And are visible, because of the violence the perform. Go to Kashmir and see what they say. There is a big change since the 90s.

---
Kashmir Shutdown..
how do you its whole kashmir and voluntary..any proof?
i can claim to its just 10 % of kashmir and did by terrorist / jihadi fear or sepratis fear ...i dont make these becasue i cant support statment with facts and figures ...
so avoid trating opinion /emotion as facts
---
Kashmiris want freedom
from whom india ..
then pak also need to giive freeomd to those in Azad Kashmir
- where kashmiris go when they get freedom form india and pak...
is it possible run landlock state as independant entity withthou india or pak support
- is pak going to take care of indepedeant kashmir which themself have bad economy, bad secuirty and still nor stood up on thier feat?
- are they going to china where ugihrs are given to be have fasting in ramadan ?
so be practical.. its not 90s emotion corwd but 2014 practical people...
-------
Development
due to terrosiam and GOI bad policy . J&K suffered..
we took so long to start train serive to srinagr which wil conet soon...
just wait 10 yr.. let these lines -railways run with fill scale and see a New J&K...
---
indian and their facts..
in india will of people for good and bad reason seen in people they choose ...
if 3 of 6 people in choose BJP..
we in india as democracy . enoguh said..
--
thanks

--
let me show the THE Great leader real face
the real charater of man comes out when he is situatuon of do or die
see what the g8 leader did .. from whom he wanted freedom ...
http://www.dawn.com/news/1092897
Syed Ali Geelani flies to Delhi for treatment
Hurriyat conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani ailing, to be flown to Delhi - Mumbai Mirror
Hurriyat conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani ailing, to be flown to Delhi

let me show u what they
Kashmir struggle now is at max as genuine as the struggle in Balochistan for autonomy. As in Balochistan, few elites in Kashmir derive their relevance from keeping this matter alive. If there was ever a widespread support for such a struggle no govt. just with a millitary force would have managed to keep it under control w/o it blowing out of proportions, especially with a neighbour supporting it & whole world's senstivity to human rights violation.

As far as incidents like stone pelting is concerned 50 stone pelters certainly don't represent the majoritarian view & can have entirely different motivations. The bandh for example was called by hurriyat (who are relevant till there is a talk of this freedom movement) & obviously people will stay at home even if there is a small possibility of some miscreants creating tense situations.

Kashmir struggle now is at max as genuine as the struggle in Balochistan for autonomy. As in Balochistan, few elites in Kashmir derive their relevance from keeping this matter alive. If there was ever a widespread support for such a struggle no govt. just with a millitary force would have managed to keep it under control w/o it blowing out of proportions, especially with a neighbour supporting it & whole world's senstivity to human rights violation.

As far as incidents like stone pelting is concerned 50 stone pelters certainly don't represent the majoritarian view & can have entirely different motivations. The bandh for example was called by hurriyat (who are relevant till there is a talk of this freedom movement) & obviously people will stay at home even if there is a small possibility of some miscreants creating tense situations.
wll not everyone come on street ... only the most passionate ones .. Kashmir in general have showed india many times how they feel about them .. how they cheer for us in cricket against india ...who they cheer when the pakistani flag was raised in srinagar.. suppressing a nation by using force is easy .. isreal do that .. they are far less protests in last 4 years.. does it mean that the feelings toward isreal changed? british rules us for more then 200 years .. were we one streets for 200 years .. the thing im pointing out .. if u succeed in terrorizing kashmir muslims .. dont start thinking they want to be with u ..

now lets come to Baluchistan ..50 % of population is balouch ...50 % is pushtun .. three tribes in of baluch people , bugti murree and calphers ( dnt mind the spellings) are involved in insurgency. ... resisitance in Baluchistan was never as serious as kashmir...

---
Kashmir Shutdown..
how do you its whole kashmir and voluntary..any proof?
i can claim to its just 10 % of kashmir and did by terrorist / jihadi fear or sepratis fear ...i dont make these becasue i cant support statment with facts and figures ...
so avoid trating opinion /emotion as facts
---
Kashmiris want freedom
from whom india ..
then pak also need to giive freeomd to those in Azad Kashmir
- where kashmiris go when they get freedom form india and pak...
is it possible run landlock state as independant entity withthou india or pak support
- is pak going to take care of indepedeant kashmir which themself have bad economy, bad secuirty and still nor stood up on thier feat?

- are they going to china where ugihrs are given to be have fasting in ramadan ?
so be practical.. its not 90s emotion corwd but 2014 practical people...
-------
Development
due to terrosiam and GOI bad policy . J&K suffered..
we took so long to start train serive to srinagr which wil conet soon...
just wait 10 yr.. let these lines -railways run with fill scale and see a New J&K...

--
let me show the THE Great leader real face
the real charater of man comes out when he is situatuon of do or die
see what the g8 leader did .. from whom he wanted freedom ...
Syed Ali Geelani flies to Delhi for treatment - World - DAWN.COM
Syed Ali Geelani flies to Delhi for treatment
Hurriyat conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani ailing, to be flown to Delhi - Mumbai Mirror
Hurriyat conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani ailing, to be flown to Delhi

first i will come to the last part ... Syed geelani get treatment in dehli.. why is that a big deal?? Nehru fought against british and he went to UK for studies...are u saying he was a hypocrate... bro what kind of stupid logic are u using?? if u go china for bussiness, study, treatment that means that china can invade u.. what is the stupid logic behind it ..

now if u think that they are not happy just bcoz they are under developed... many areas in india is under developed ... does everyone want independence.. bro it was about money or railway lines .. instead of getting freedom from india u should have choosen slavery .. as they had more money and they pretty much built the whole railway system of india ... again i dont understand the logic??

Now lets come to Azad Kashmir .. lets make one thing clear .. Indian occupied kashmir people have desire to be with pakistan , but no from from any part of Pakistan had any desire of joining india ... let them worry about being land lock and dont use that an excuse.. its their problem .. solution of kashmir should be according to the wishes of kashmiri people .. if they want independence .. they should get it .. but let me assure u .. a small minority in Azad Kashmir want independence ..None want to join Inida .. still Pakistanis have no problem of kashmiris getting freedom from both of india and pakistan ..
now u were worried will pakistan support kashmirs .. Pakistan nation have already given blood and money for them .. we hosted million of people who came from india, 7 million cam from afghanistan .. w have always welcomed ur guest ...

Correction- BJP won 71 seats in UP and NDA won 73 seats in UP.

screenshot_11.png

wll not everyone come on street ... only the most passionate ones .. Kashmir in general have showed india many times how they feel about them .. how they cheer for us in cricket against india ...who they cheer when the pakistani flag was raised in srinagar.. suppressing a nation by using force is easy .. isreal do that .. they are far less protests in last 4 years.. does it mean that the feelings toward isreal changed? british rules us for more then 200 years .. were we one streets for 200 years .. the thing im pointing out .. if u succeed in terrorizing kashmir muslims .. dont start thinking they want to be with u ..

now lets come to Baluchistan ..50 % of population is balouch ...50 % is pushtun .. three tribes in of baluch people , bugti murree and calphers ( dnt mind the spellings) are involved in insurgency. ... resisitance in Baluchistan was never as serious as kashmir...

The support for Pakistani cricket team is certainly not limited to Kashmir. People in other parts of India also support them over Indian cricket team. Does that mean that all of them want to leave India and be part of Pakistan? Certainly not.

And the movement in Kashmir is not about joining Pakistan but about having autonomy in deciding their own course of action. How much relevant that demand is when you have a well functioning democracy is another issue. Under British rule we were exploited & rights like choosing our own representative weren't there. India is in no way exploiting Kashmir instead the major talks now are about developing it and bringing it at par with the rest if not making it better.

I compared it with Balochistan to make a point about the need for recognising that all protests shouldn't be reflected onto majority as is the case in Balochistan as pointed by you.

And it would be really informative if you could share your vision about the so-called 'independent' Kashmir especially considering that Pakistan is unable to manage its internal matters as of now.

Back
Top Bottom