What's new

PM Modi’s JK visit: Language of development stunned them all

--
may be i am going bit too long
--
kashmiris are bonded to us by religion
my only point is ..
if relgion is key nehind kashmir then shoud be for all muslim if not world then in sbuontinent ..
in mynmar , Srilanka
its hyprocracy to call kashmir a relgious cuse of muslim and leavr othes muslim for therm own destinty
u r confusing things .. im not saying ever muslim have to do it ..im just saying that our bond make us better option ... that same bond made 85 % percent of muslim wanted to make pakistan...

Incorrect, but then you won't understand.
manhus billi is back ... welcome sir jee ...
im 100 % sure even u dnt understand

u r confusing things .. im not saying ever muslim have to do it ..im just saying that our bond make us better option ... that same bond made 85 % percent of muslim wanted to make pakistan...

998667_304757396328255_1140381231_n.jpg

yeah bcoz they converted .. even in india many hindus are converting to islam .... majority of hindus dont believe in any religion ... its not our fault ... soon there will be no hindu left in india ..as atheism is on rise ... please search on this forum pr any other .. many indians think religion is bullshit and for backward people ...in urban areas this trend is more then in ruler areas... muslims dnt have to kill u they will over breed u and the rest is willing falling in love with islam
Friend in India, Islam is now only growing organically - that is by higher births.
Otherwise, in conversion, Islam is losing. More people in India leave Islam each year than those who join Islam.
Hindu, Budhist groups are engaged in this.

Friend in India, Islam is now only growing organically - that is by higher births.
Otherwise, in conversion, Islam is losing. More people in India leave Islam each year than those who join Islam.
Hindu, Budhist groups are engaged in this.
proof ... i believe many hindus are converting to islam and many less are leaving ...

proof ... i believe many hindus are converting to islam and many less are leaving ...
i belive earth is square .. but neither im copurnicus nor have nasa's resources ..
so what i and you belive does not matter..
if you think then prove with data why you think so..
there is dffrent bet opinion and faact

These things are not published for obvious reasons. You have to be here to know them..
Nope. Maximum conversions out of Hinduism is to Budhism -if you count Budhism as a separate religion from Hinduism. Generally a Hindu believes in Budhist philosophies and remains Hindu.

Maximum conversion from Islam is to Budhism.

Budhism is the single fastest religion growing in India by virtue of conversions. The Hindutvadi and Budhist groups focus their efforts on Muslims.

And now with a BJP Government, their impetus will only grow because of support.

Over all though, the much higher birth rates of Muslims means the overall fastest growing religion in India is Islam.

Last edited:

--
fine..
i am not confusing thing .. just giving you facts..
you choose muslim of kashmir ... that your choise ...
but then you should not take bandwagone of islam with you for all muslim including indina muslim
--
case 1
lets take crude exampl.
you have 3 brothers..
you will fight with anyone for them .. for any extent..
if some one harm him you will make sure you will protect him and make other perosn pay for it ..
it may be anywhere .. home , street , collge anay where....
right
that brother hood ...ummah
case 2
when you see 3 guys fighting and beating other ..
you either go and try to solve or just ignore..
you may either also consider interfieting diffrently..
as if,
1. 3 guys are your neighbour and beating other you dont know
you may also join them and beat him .. a crowd psych. in subcontinet
or
2. 3 guys unknow to you beating you neighbour
then your response will be diffrent right atlase you wil try to save him ...

a huamn behaboir in 21st centrurty
--
so
case 1 pak or SA or iran or any Muslim nation goes for all muslim in subcontinet if not world .... that ummah
case 2 picking based on sitiatuin , benefit, relvant to you not as Ummah
--

These things are not published for obvious reasons. You have to be here to know them..
Nope. Maximum conversions out of Hinduism is to Budhism -if you count Budhism as a separate religion from Hinduism. Generally a Hindu believes in Budhist philosophies and remains Hindu.

Maximum conversion from Islam is to Budhism.

Budhism is the single fastest religion growing in India by virtue of conversions. The Hindutvadi and Budhist groups focus their efforts on Muslims.

And now with a BJP Government, their impetus will only grow because of support.
--
dear if you cna post the link that will be g8 to support tit..
but i am agree

--
first dear ple see language..
tht same billi undertanidn J-K with nuetral perecpectieve more than us
shoot the message not the messger

--
fine..
i am not confusing thing .. just giving you facts..
you choose muslim of kashmir ... that your choise ...
but then you should not take bandwagone of islam with you for all muslim including indina muslim
--
case 1
lets take crude exampl.
you have 3 brothers..
you will fight with anyone for them .. for any extent..
if some one harm him you will make sure you will protect him and make other perosn pay for it ..
it may be anywhere .. home , street , collge anay where....
right
that brother hood ...ummah
case 2
when you see 3 guys fighting and beating other ..
you either go and try to solve or just ignore..
you may either also consider interfieting diffrently..
as if,
1. 3 guys are your neighbour and beating other you dont know
you may also join them and beat him .. a crowd psych. in subcontinet
or
2. 3 guys unknow to you beating you neighbour
then your response will be diffrent right atlase you wil try to save him ...

a huamn behaboir in 21st centrurty
--
so
case 1 pak or SA or iran or any Muslim nation goes for all muslim in subcontinet if not world .... that ummah
case 2 picking based on sitiatuin , benefit, relvant to you not as Ummah
--

--
dear if you cna post the link that will be g8 to support tit..
but i am agree

--
first dear ple see language..
tht same billi undertanidn J-K with nuetral perecpectieve more than us
shoot the message not the messger
we have already had many ..so what is ratio of muslims in india ..14-20 % .. hopefully we will figure out somethng .. like 14-20 % of indian lands

which is true.. the conversions I see are either for marriage cause(Muslim boy-caphir girl) or by alluring(which is rare unlike Christian Evangelicals).

we have already had many ..so what is ratio of muslims in india ..14-20 % .. hopefully we will figure out somethng .. like 14-20 % of indian lands

Meh...India is not a communist/marxist country to implement the schemes of everyone owning some land...I don't think Muslims in India are rich enough to buy 20% of total land area.

u r neither hindu nor athetis ..u r confused ... atheist by defination dnt belive in God, hindus believe in GOD , u cant be both ..it like im a girl and a boy as well
@chhota @pursuit of happiness

Pakistanis have never seen Hindus in life and your distribution of wisdom about Hinduism is bizarre. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:

Hindus are converting to Buddhism to revive India's ancient religion since Buddhism is special for us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom