What's new

PM Modi’s JK visit: Language of development stunned them all

As if there was no language of development untill, Modi landed to inaugurate a completed railway project during UPA. :)
These FEKUS....................See what all they Claim..............

Thanks a lot for the links buddy..........If there was any DOUBTS about NDTV, now there aren't any.

WTF is this channel aloud to continue??
almost every channel mentioned it .. but some distort facts in favor of state more then the others.. u should watch timesnow .. munni k badnami se sheela k jawani taak haar baat mei pakistan ko responsible bana detay hain

first i will come to the last part ... Syed geelani get treatment in dehli.. why is that a big deal?? Nehru fought against british and he went to UK for studies...are u saying he was a hypocrate... bro what kind of stupid logic are u using?? if u go china for bussiness, study, treatment that means that china can invade u.. what is the stupid logic behind it ..

now if u think that they are not happy just bcoz they are under developed... many areas in india is under developed ... does everyone want independence.. bro it was about money or railway lines .. instead of getting freedom from india u should have choosen slavery .. as they had more money and they pretty much built the whole railway system of india ... again i dont understand the logic??

Now lets come to Azad Kashmir .. lets make one thing clear .. Indian occupied kashmir people have desire to be with pakistan , but no from from any part of Pakistan had any desire of joining india ... let them worry about being land lock and dont use that an excuse.. its their problem .. solution of kashmir should be according to the wishes of kashmiri people .. if they want independence .. they should get it .. but let me assure u .. a small minority in Azad Kashmir want independence ..None want to join Inida .. still Pakistanis have no problem of kashmiris getting freedom from both of india and pakistan ..
now u were worried will pakistan support kashmirs .. Pakistan nation have already given blood and money for them .. we hosted million of people who came from india, 7 million cam from afghanistan .. w have always welcomed ur guest ...
--
syed gilani- delhi- hypocracy...
Nehru --jinah fought against British empire not british people per se
Nehru was not hypcrat..
nehru, gandhi many leaders including jiinah studied in london. for there legals ..
it was before they came in fredom meovment..
exa. when jalianwala bagh happned ..
Ranbindranath tagor gave his SIR honour to england in protest..
that was the hate for that act and british empire..
he did not at one hand critise british and other hand enjoyed their services/ honour
--
the gilani ..speak tons of bad words to india..
if you so much hate india please dont take there help
which same pak did when there was flood... pak did not accept indias help/material dirteclt but thorugh UN..
if he loved pak so much he shoudl insist to get trated in pak only..
notihing hypocracy by india
its by gilani...its called
jis thali me khate ho ussi me ched karna ...simple terms..

--
business in china..
go to ughirs area and see even u can pary for ramadan.
atleast we dont take civil right from our people...let alone treating ugir leader in china ...
----
indias undervdelip areas..
yes.. nexal movemnt is partly atrributed to underdevelopemtn and locals not given their duew proprly..
but GOI realsied it now correction steps ...
-----
j-k
we also want kashmr to be solved but with giveing native people their due .. including Pandits
nothing about relgion..
plain and simple .. pandit were native of kashmir whihc were drawn off due to terroist . it was act planned to elinate kashmir from india..
let all party decide.. incluind kashmir..
-------
Azad Kashmir-IOK
both side people -minority want freedom..
--
What about aksai china -- whihc pak ahnded over to china in 1963.. red bbc for link ..
---
Pak support to kashmiris..
we welcome pak support to kashmir but not with terrorisam..
pak bleed in 65,72, kargil...
we also paid heacy human cost..
----
iKashmiis joining pak
if they wanted to they would join in those 3 war...
did they..
your army came in "illusion of" kashmiris wiaint g pak to come and they ill join
but waht happned..
peoel supported kashmir...and that is INDIA
-------------------
do you think in current scenario when
there is bomb blast in your evey city..
education syste is coolaped..
economy is still eveloving...
separtism is at high
will they wan to join ?

--
syed gilani- delhi- hypocracy...
Nehru --jinah fought against British empire not british people per se
Nehru was not hypcrat..
nehru, gandhi many leaders including jiinah studied in london. for there legals ..
it was before they came in fredom meovment..
exa. when jalianwala bagh happned ..
Ranbindranath tagor gave his SIR honour to england in protest..
that was the hate for that act and british empire..
he did not at one hand critise british and other hand enjoyed their services/ honour
--
the gilani ..speak tons of bad words to india..
if you so much hate india please dont take there help
which same pak did when there was flood... pak did not accept indias help/material dirteclt but thorugh UN..
if he loved pak so much he shoudl insist to get trated in pak only..
notihing hypocracy by india
its by gilani...its called
jis thali me khate ho ussi me ched karna ...simple terms..

--
business in china..
go to ughirs area and see even u can pary for ramadan.
atleast we dont take civil right from our people...let alone treating ugir leader in china ...
----
indias undervdelip areas..
yes.. nexal movemnt is partly atrributed to underdevelopemtn and locals not given their duew proprly..
but GOI realsied it now correction steps ...
-----
j-k
we also want kashmr to be solved but with giveing native people their due .. including Pandits
nothing about relgion..
plain and simple .. pandit were native of kashmir whihc were drawn off due to terroist . it was act planned to elinate kashmir from india..
let all party decide.. incluind kashmir..
-------
Azad Kashmir-IOK
both side people -minority want freedom..
--
What about aksai china -- whihc pak ahnded over to china in 1963.. red bbc for link ..
---
Pak support to kashmiris..
we welcome pak support to kashmir but not with terrorisam..
pak bleed in 65,72, kargil...
we also paid heacy human cost..
----
iKashmiis joining pak
if they wanted to they would join in those 3 war...
did they..
your army came in "illusion of" kashmiris wiaint g pak to come and they ill join
but waht happned..
peoel supported kashmir...and that is INDIA
-------------------
do you think in current scenario when
there is bomb blast in your evey city..
education syste is coolaped..
economy is still eveloving...
separtism is at high
will they wan to join ?
ill reply in detail in morning ..ill just answer the last point... With Pakistan in such worse condition will kashmiris will joinpakistan .. One thng u can ask any muslim . If his frnds, family, country, money is above its religion .. U will get ur answer ..have u heard the sologan of saperatist ? Pakistan se rishta kya ..la illah illah la .. ( dnt mind the spellings) .. We r bonded by religion . That bond is very strong .. Pakistan have this advantage .. Muslims always preffer other Muslims on non Muslims.. Do u think my argument is valid

Most of Indian Muslims think partition was a blunder.So I don't agree with you.
yes they have justify it ...85 % muslims voted for partition ... then who is left in india have to justify their loyalties.. no muslim other other then who left in india support partition

85 % muslims voted for partition ... then who is left in india have to justify their loyalties
We might have voted in favor of Pakistan in the past. But after few years we realized it was a bad idea.

As if there was no language of development untill, Modi landed to inaugurate a completed railway project during UPA. :)

Former prime minister Shri atal Bihari vajpayi started that rail project during NDA government. Modi inaugurated what atal ji started.

Most of Indian Muslims think partition was a blunder.So I don't agree with you.

Most of Indian Muslims are irrelevant to partition and the ones that had any say had their own motives for not wanting a break.

We are here to stay. You should go to Nepal while you still can.

You guys should bunch up in one state of India, you are too far spread out currently.

ill reply in detail in morning ..ill just answer the last point... With Pakistan in such worse condition will kashmiris will joinpakistan .. One thng u can ask any muslim . If his frnds, family, country, money is above its religion .. U will get ur answer ..have u heard the sologan of saperatist ? Pakistan se rishta kya ..la illah illah la .. ( dnt mind the spellings) .. We r bonded by religion . That bond is very strong .. Pakistan have this advantage .. Muslims always preffer other Muslims on non Muslims.. Do u think my argument is valid
--
ok .. do reply..
--
mulsim bonding
it may for few people...
is that the case there could have one nation for all mulsim in world..
w.rto pak muslim in pak are themself are not united....agains sectorian vilence is high
muhajirs condition on ground you knwbetter than me ...
its not about money vs relgion..
its about priorities for life ..
relgion is imp for human being...
but there are othr thing too whihc need to survival and growh...
if all muslim loved /pref other muslim india have 3rd larget muslim country....they could ahve come in muslim world did they come?

We might have voted in favor of Pakistan in the past. But after few years we realized it was a bad idea.
well as i said they have to justify you loyalties to ur hindu frnds ... i dnt care what they think ..Pakistan and even bangladesh is very happy with decision ... alot of Indians Muslim migrated to Pakistan and Bangladesh ... who so ever is left have to in india have to say now we made a mistake we should have done it bla bla bla ... obviously they cant say it now that it was a wise decision ...or they will get the beating like kashmiri students get for cheering for Pakistan... u can live under hindu rule and love it as much as we want ... no body cares

well as i said they have to justify you loyalties to ur hindu frnds ... i dnt care what they think ..Pakistan and even bangladesh is very happy with decision ... alot of Indians Muslim migrated to Pakistan and Bangladesh ... who so ever is left have to in india have to say now we made a mistake we should have done it bla bla bla ... obviously they cant say it now that it was a wise decision ...or they will get the beating like kashmiri students get for cheering for Pakistan... u can live under hindu rule and love it as much as we want ... no body cares
You have a big ego. Partition just divided Muslims. It wasn't possible for us to get bigger terrority cuz we werre only 25%. If stayed together we will be the most powerful country in Asia. Indians Muslims are around 35% in India. Imagine if were undivided then we would be around 50%.

If you take a honest look at all three countries. Then Indian Muslim are the happiest. If we were undivided we would be the ruling class due to declining hindu-birth rate and their disunity (castes and regionalis).

Westerners never wanted India to have single largest Muslim population of the world so they divided us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom