What's new

PM Modi: Indian military does not need more than 10-12 days to defeat Pakistan

This is why we should have pulled the trigger on all aircraft we had locked onto, and directed the bombs at the intended targets, not away from them. These people don't deserve second chances.

Why are they always so eager to start a war with PAK?

Must be an election coming up, or maybe he is trying to divert from anti CAA protests again.

Deep down inside, you know that Modi is absolutely right.

India and Modi were castrated during operation swift retort. That operation was done without giving anaesthesia. Very painful I must point out. All these squeals you here from Modi are the after effect of that operation. Don't worry, with time it will heal.

This is why we should have pulled the trigger on all aircraft we had locked onto, and directed the bombs at the intended targets, not away from them. These people don't deserve second chances.

Must be an election coming up, or maybe he is trying to divert from anti CAA protests again.

Agreed, that's why at the time me and @MastanKhan vociferously argued that Pakistan shouldn't have relented and keep the gloves on, we should have strike hard and destroy their jets, command centre and ammunition dumps. In the process kill their generals. If we did all that, India would have been quiet for years.

Big mistake.

Look how this Silent_ Poison member started this thread .. incited a load of members to vent. And this guy sits back happy in all his poisonous glory.

Last edited:
Woh ilaqa hamare paas hi hai abhi tak? Or koi strategic location cheeni hai?
from best of my knowledge, it still is! we had captured 5 posts of their within 3 hrs, from 11pm @night of 26 feb to 2am @night 27 feb. by 4am they had installed artillery at the runway of jammu airport to stop the momentum..... offensive continued till 5/6 am in morning and after that b/w 8am and 9am airforced launched surgical strikes at 3 locations dropping 6 SOW weapons. Then happened those air battles b/w 9am and 10am in which they lost 2 jets.

100plus were their casualties within first 3 hrs and 34 ours.

Just like how Hitler said Germany only needed 2 weeks to defeat the Soviet Union or how Japan only needed 3 months to conquer China. Any conventional war between Pakistan and India would be a slug fest along the lines of the Iran-Iraq War or World War I ... no Blitzkrieg I'm afraid for the Indian army.
I saw what happened feb 26 and 27. How our nation mobilised. Cane out of the streets cheering the troops on. How unarmed civilians went on foot to fight. You cannot defeat nations like this. India may have had this chance 20 years ago. Now not a chance. All three armed forces are strong and Pakistani people are nuts.

from best of my knowledge, it still is! we had captured 5 posts of their within 3 hrs, from 11pm @night of 26 feb to 2am @night 27 feb. by 4am they had installed artillery at the runway of jammu airport to stop the momentum..... offensive continued till 5/6 am in morning and after that b/w 8am and 9am airforced launched surgical strikes at 3 locations dropping 6 SOW weapons. Then happened those air battles b/w 9am and 10am in which they lost 2 jets.

100plus were their casualties within first 3 hrs and 34 ours.

I have no doubt you are telling the truth, if you know the area and what happened that day.
What bugs me is that why we didn't announce it and not propagating it now to dampened the euphoria created among the Indians by liar Modi and his henchmen!!

Factually, if that were the case, India would have re-taken Azad Kashmir.

It is a fair conclusion that India cannot really win a war against Pakistan without considerable losses; losses which might cripple the Indian Military thus leaving it at the mercy of China or even Bangladesh and thus their nonsense comments.

Militarily, on paper, India is stronger than Pakistan in terms of Navy and Army and may also hold a numerical advantage over PAF. However, in the event where Pakistan is defending and India is attacking, India requires a lot more firepower as an attacker than Pakistan does merely in defensive posture and so in such an eventuality the pros and cons on either side sort of balance each other out.

Back
Top Bottom