What's new

PM Modi: Indian military does not need more than 10-12 days to defeat Pakistan

Hi

Pakistan will pay a heavy price for letting the indians get away on the 27th feb

and then our great ISPR general talking about all the short comings of the enemy
At the end of the day you will regret for all the goodwill you have shown toward your diehard sworn arch enemy....

In the Kuran-I Karim, regrading what to do with the POWs, Allah-u Azimushshan gave precedence to the harsh decision by Hazret-i Umar (RA) over a mild decision by Hazret-i Ebu Bakr (RA)....

Wow :omghaha:

12 days they cant even deal with mujahideen inside india. Talking about taking on world's 6th biggest armed forces and top most professional one.

At the end of the day you will regret for all the goodwill you have shown toward your diehard sworn arch enemy....

In the Kuran-I Karim, regrading what to do with the POWs, Allah-u Azimushshan gave precedence to the harsh decision by Hazret-i Umar (RA) over a mild decision by Hazret-i Ebu Bakr (RA)....

Hi

The goodwill shown was out of Cowardice.

One of the enemy retd generals has openly stated that you ( pakistan military ) has taught them how to fight.

Pakistanis in general have lost their sense of conquest in war.

200 years of slavery has smashed our psyche of conquest.

Hi

One of the enemy retd generals has openly stated that you ( pakistan military ) has taught them how to fight.

Pakistanis in general have lost their sense of conquest in war.

200 years of slavery has smashed our psyche of conquest.
Unfortunately, in the affairs of the Devlet there hardly is a second chance. Where kindness is even minutely considered as weakness, you need to be extremely ruthless. The Pak General Staffs need to look into it...

*Despite his weaknesses Tikka Han had some of that military grade ruthlessness in him

ever since the Feb 27, safety reassurances given to Indian public by their brave official has become a daily issue.

With or without Rafaels????

Venue will be Tashkent again....

Pak did it without Rafaels...

That’s the best part though....

Don’t the Indian policymakers know all these stuffs??? The point here is election wins for BJP/Modi/RSS etc. And, Pak is here to help them out....

But, Mujib/Mukti Bahini/Last Afgans/Owsisi/Madani/Hasina etc. are there for India....
They attacked on our backyard thru conspiries which we knew but didnt act when we act it was too late.. all they can do is conspiries like selling hate in their elections recently election in newdelhi these goons calling it Pak vs ind match if you vote for BJP you indian and if you let Am admi party win you will be consider Pakistani.. or attack thru afg in Pak..
Now look at situation on Pak afghan border there are no frequent attacks cuz these skunks are busy in india.
They tried everything including talking but they will not attack if they do then we make sure these goons have no place to hide...

Deep down inside, you know that Modi is absolutely right.

soja.jpg

It's true. India can definitely do it in 12 days, assuming sufficient cloud cover is in place for IAF to operate at full stealth bombing mode for a continuous 12 day period. Pakistan's only chance of delaying the inevitable total military defeat is intermittent bouts of clear skies.

Deep down inside, you know that Modi is absolutely right.
Wrong! deep down inside, you know modi is absolutely WRONG!

From now on every PDFer should reply this indiot with "Wrong" and he will run away like SU-30 and Mirages on February

Back
Top Bottom