What's new

PM Modi: Indian military does not need more than 10-12 days to defeat Pakistan

rss and hindutva ideology is in trouble and only way safroni bhagwan ie Siri Modi ki g can survive is by attacking Pakistan and bakhts are mindless fks and they will fall for their bhagwans trap and destroy not just Pakistan but also india in 10-12 days!

Lack of balls

they do have balls... they did attack us killed a tree and a crow...but i do think their brain and balls switched places

Yesterday, I was listening to some Indian, I cannot remember who it was, he said that now Pakistan is not threatening nuclear war, it would be easy to defeat them in conventional war.

All these stupid comments are emitting from that false narrative, nothing else.

1- First of all they really think that they would easily defeat Pakistan due to their superior head count/hardware count!! Even though they themselves admit that over 50% of their hardware is nothing more than junk.
If Indians have any sense they should ask their government , how come that despite many fold expenditure on army and arms compared to Pakistan, Indians still cannot break Pakistani's will and determination!!

2- The moral of the Indian army personnel is very low, we have seen numerous videos to understand fully well. Compare to that Pakistani army is battle hardened and ready to scarifies their lives for the country on minute notice.

3- The Indians are stupid to think that Pakistan have achieved miniaturisation of nukes without a reason. In any conflict the PAF, Nasr and other smaller nuclearised arsenal would cause havoc to the Indians ranks. Indian should make no mistake about it.

4- Pakistan have made great strides in other kind of deadly weapons apart from the miniaturisation of nukes. Let the time comes for the world to know.

the problem is indian wet dreaming...they just dont want to wake up.

images

And then... after a couple of hours of Pakistani strikes, this happens:

Wed 27 Feb 2019 10:32 AM
India says doesn't want 'further escalation' after Pakistan air strikes

india realised who the daddy was...

I think Modi ji has been infected with the same virus which infected Altaf bhai and a sane person, over a few years, has gone batshit crazy!

Yesterday, I was listening to some Indian, I cannot remember who it was, he said that now Pakistan is not threatening nuclear war, it would be easy to defeat them in conventional war.

All these stupid comments are emitting from that false narrative, nothing else.

1- First of all they really think that they would easily defeat Pakistan due to their superior head count/hardware count!! Even though they themselves admit that over 50% of their hardware is nothing more than junk.
If Indians have any sense they should ask their government , how come that despite many fold expenditure on army and arms compared to Pakistan, Indians still cannot break Pakistani's will and determination!!

2- The moral of the Indian army personnel is very low, we have seen numerous videos to understand fully well. Compare to that Pakistani army is battle hardened and ready to scarifies their lives for the country on minute notice.

3- The Indians are stupid to think that Pakistan have achieved miniaturisation of nukes without a reason. In any conflict the PAF, Nasr and other smaller nuclearised arsenal would cause havoc to the Indians ranks. Indian should make no mistake about it.

4- Pakistan have made great strides in other kind of deadly weapons apart from the miniaturisation of nukes. Let the time comes for the world to know.

Their public has been fed a steady doze of jingoistic nonsense over the past decade that now they actually believe that they can really go for a full blown war with us and win.

Their public has been fed a steady doze of jingoistic nonsense over the past decade that now they actually believe that they can really go for a full blown war with us and win.
May be Modi likes to be evaporated in radioactive air.

Back
Top Bottom