What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan's Interview to HBO's Jonathan Swan

Good points, but surely it is up to each society itself to decide how they deal with their issues such as these. I am sure Pakistani society is totally aware of its own responsibilities and will surely do the right thing.
all I am going to say is, The west wants the world to be like the west socially and all social bells and whistles like SJW's, woke-ism, LGBTQ+ etc etc . In Pakistan there many many, many NGO's working on it and its no hidden secret.

There are unbelievable social and moral dilemmas in Pakistan. Its true and sad. its also very pathetic too. People are being polarised and being divided especially after that religious scholar was caught few days ago. that is like having unlimited ammo in the arsenal of those pushing for a more westernised social way of life.

I don't want to waffle on for too long. But the fix for a society like Pakistan Is not in being westernised but rather having strong accountability for the crimes committed. This will irk the likes of say the EU the most but the world and lifestyle in EU cannot be applied to society like Pakistan.

But the fix for a society like Pakistan Is not in being westernised but rather having strong accountability for the crimes committed.

I agree with you here that Pakistani society must figure out its own solutions, not what others may wish see as the solutions.

xNsk6mAn_normal.jpg

Siasat.pk

@siasatpk
· Jun 20

"عمران خان نے ہمارے دباؤ میں آکر امریکہ کو اڈے نہ دینے کا فیصلہ کیا ورنہ عمران خان اڈے دینے والا تھا"۔ مولانا فضل الرحمان نے امریکہ کو اڈے نہ دینے کا کریڈٹ خود لے لیا #AbsolutelyNot #PMIK #MolanaFazalUrRehman http://bit.ly/35CYqMH

Don't worry. Have you seen the size pg IM IK? If it came down to it those hands of his that used to bat sixes would make sixes of Mr Swan.
These are called weapon of opportunity. For a trained person, even a sumo wrestler wouldn’t have survived stab in a neck or a Calibrated blow from a binder edge at the head.
On the other hand if you have a fighting PM who can face brutal questions and bounce them off the best thing is to let them have a 'match'. PM IK did well.
It’s news is also about politics, they are there to trap him in controversy and make a story. They aren’t there to hear the fact or care about them. It’s not about fighting or being truth, it’s about using word game to manage perception drama.
Totally agree, Perchi sharif and Ishq dar are total idiots.

Last edited:
Everyone should take a look at this interview of D. Trump by the same guy. I can't wait to watch the full IK interview, if someone finds it. It seems its only available in the US. [EDIT], we can watch through Crave in a Canada.

Last edited:
It is a common justification for it and he is perpetuating it, he is not helping at all. If he actually cares then why doesn't he address the issue than playing to the fundamentalists with these idiot lines? I am not deaf and neither are other members here, if he is right then tell me how come little boys are being raped, just recently mufti aziz raped a man, was he dressing to vulgarly for our 'society'? Why do people salivate over his useless and abhorrent interviews at the end of the day Pakistan comes worse off internationally standing since this is what the interview is for, mostly international audiences.
Where you live. You will find young girls for 20 to 100 euros for one hour rite. Idiot. Sex is like beast

Imran claim to know west but then go on to become rape apologist. Someone with guts like Fawad Chaudhry need to tell PM that his views on rape and terrorism are problematic. He should keep it for himself. Imran have obsession with giving interviews that should end till he represent Pakistan.

xNsk6mAn_normal.jpg

Siasat.pk

@siasatpk
· Jun 20

"عمران خان نے ہمارے دباؤ میں آکر امریکہ کو اڈے نہ دینے کا فیصلہ کیا ورنہ عمران خان اڈے دینے والا تھا"۔ مولانا فضل الرحمان نے امریکہ کو اڈے نہ دینے کا کریڈٹ خود لے لیا #AbsolutelyNot #PMIK #MolanaFazalUrRehman http://bit.ly/35CYqMH

This is gold coming from Pagu (Fazul Molana) who was in US Embassy asking to be made PM.

It is a common justification for it and he is perpetuating it, he is not helping at all. If he actually cares then why doesn't he address the issue than playing to the fundamentalists with these idiot lines? I am not deaf and neither are other members here, if he is right then tell me how come little boys are being raped, just recently mufti aziz raped a man, was he dressing to vulgarly for our 'society'? Why do people salivate over his useless and abhorrent interviews at the end of the day Pakistan comes worse off internationally standing since this is what the interview is for, mostly international audiences.

I hope you've got your apologies lined up. Here is the unedited footage of the interview.

PM talks about how sex crime is under reported, how children are often the victim, of how media and the Internet is perverting sexuality, how the whole of society needs to challenge sex crimes and raise awareness including in schools and in the media.

Back
Top Bottom