What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan's Interview to HBO's Jonathan Swan

he LITERALLY said " If a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they are robots. It’s just common sense "

Cut the bullshit, man is a lunatic. SMQ is an idiot too, all they do is bring shame to the country. They should be banned from TV.

Why are you taking it out of context? He said you have to consider the society someone is in. At no point did he say that is justification for rape.

he LITERALLY said " If a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they are robots. It’s just common sense "

Cut the bullshit, man is a lunatic. SMQ is an idiot too, all they do is bring shame to the country. They should be banned from TV.
He said it right just cuz its accepted in their country. Doesn't it works same over here. Call em out on West's bull crap.

Why are you taking it out of context? He said you have to consider the society someone is in. At no point did he say that is justification for rape.

Lets just break his statement down:

If a woman is wearing very few clothes- Ok, once again, why is this on the women?

, it will have an impact on the men- interesting, so this brings up the point that it would be the men carrying out the rapes

, unless they are robots. - so this shows that it should be on MEN to control their urges?

Why on earth do women need to protect themselves from the actions of others?

By this logic, Pakistans neglect of baluchistan justifies the foundation of the BLA/BRAS and they are only doing what is just by killing the occupying/unjust force.

If this is your "society", build a wall around Pakistan and stay there, we here in the west would much rather have our mothers and sisters be safe because the people raised in that society cannot control their urges. As a Pakistani this is frankly disgusting, infact, this kind of behaviour is commonly seen.

My mother and sister were walking in RWP, both covered from head to toe, Rickshaw driver comes and says i will take you for free, come with me. They say no, he refuses to leave until i run up and tell him to get lost. Is this the society you want to raise your kids in? This country is doomed. Nobody should even think about talking about Indias rape problem with a mindset like this. Disgusting.
He said it right just cuz its accepted in their country. Doesn't it works same over here. Call em out on West's bull crap.

Control your urges, you are a human not an animal. It is the persons right to wear what they want, it is not your right to act upon your urges uninvited. You are the problem.

A Pakistani religious figure recently molested a boy on camera. Was this because the boy was wearing inviting clothes?

Rapists will rape regardless. We should stop making excuses for them and deal with their crimes. No amount of woman shaming and gaslighting will solve Pakistan’s rape crisis.

As a prime minister, Imran Khan has a responsibility to chose his words carefully and not come off as a jerk. He fails this test to the point one begins to think he’s trolling everyone.

Imran Khan has no magic wand to fix and justify the turd in heads and heels we have had for a very very long time.
Irony is G. Ayub Khan tenure was way organized compared to now in many aspects pkr was pegged to usd
& what this nation did to a great man is stain on history. Instead the Thug Bhutto was named hero and dynasty of thugs prolonged generation after generation
That’s how our nation thinks
I’m not impressed with Khan either
He does defend country and talks good
But reality is Debt has pounded heavier than ever in PTI tenure. You can see state bank of Pakistan history from 60s and then 2002 to onwards
It’s worrisome amount of loan taken on average is thrice than it was per annum in sharif Era. ( all we hear same lullabies as previous governments enchanted our ears with )
I don’t know where we are heading…

But reality is Debt has pounded heavier than ever in PTI tenure. You can see state bank of Pakistan history from 60s and then 2002 to onwards
It’s worrisome amount of loan taken on average is thrice than it was per annum in sharif Era. ( all we hear same lullabies as previous governments enchanted our ears with )
I don’t know where we are heading…

Who told you that 3 times story or it came from ? Can you share the sbp data and breakdown?
😂😂

That is wrong bro.

Lets just break his statement down:

If a woman is wearing very few clothes- Ok, once again, why is this on the women?

, it will have an impact on the men- interesting, so this brings up the point that it would be the men carrying out the rapes

, unless they are robots. - so this shows that it should be on MEN to control their urges?

Why on earth do women need to protect themselves from the actions of others?

By this logic, Pakistans neglect of baluchistan justifies the foundation of the BLA/BRAS and they are only doing what is just by killing the occupying/unjust force.

If this is your "society", build a wall around Pakistan and stay there, we here in the west would much rather have our mothers and sisters be safe because the people raised in that society cannot control their urges. As a Pakistani this is frankly disgusting, infact, this kind of behaviour is commonly seen.

My mother and sister were walking in RWP, both covered from head to toe, Rickshaw driver comes and says i will take you for free, come with me. They say no, he refuses to leave until i run up and tell him to get lost. Is this the society you want to raise your kids in? This country is doomed. Nobody should even think about talking about Indias rape problem with a mindset like this. Disgusting.

Control your urges, you are a human not an animal. It is the persons right to wear what they want, it is not your right to act upon your urges uninvited. You are the problem.

Nobody justified any of what you just said. Personally i think the statement is unhelpful at times, but it's not untrue.

Look at the context of the whole conversation. In the past he was talking about the need to curtail vulgarity in our society. He talked about media, internet and he talked about purdah, a concept that applies to both men and women and is not limited to clothing.

This was spun out of context as the PM telling women how to dress to avoid being raped.

He was then challenged on this by the journalist and he told him it was taken out of context, yet maintained that in a conservative Pakistani society where people dress in loose fitted clothes and don't show skin, that dressing in clothing that is very fitted or revealing will attract attention, untoward attention.

That might be sad, but it's true.

At no point has he blamed women for rape, unlike that idiot senior police officer after the motorway rape this year.

IMO though - we need to take the feminist line on this one, as a society we need an over-correction in order to eventually get back onto the middle path. Talk of womens dress, or travelling at night or whatever after a person has been a victim of sexualt assult should be challenged on all forums. At that time the focus should always be entirely on the preperators not wider societal factors.

condescending tone/undertone? was i the only one who saw it? I suppose his pro western bias is nothing surprising.

This is the perfect example of how the West amplifies and sensationalizes certain topics like Uyghurs and Prime Minister of Pakistan - Imran Khan gave a befitting response, exposing the duplicitous, treacherous nature of the Zionist owned and controlled West.

In my view, Ya'jooj wa Ma'jooj are america, britain, france, netherlands along with the rest of the Western World, and their illegitimate off-springs, canada, australia and new zealand. Their arrogance knows no bounds and they are rotten to the core.

You dont get the point bro.

The more indecency spreads in a society the more such incidents. Its the rising frustration in our society due to spreading vulgarity from streets to computer/tv screens.

How that frustration is vent out be it a cat or a boy whatever a sick can lay their hands on right.

Why should po*n be banned on internet than? One can defend po*n by using the same argument as you are now.

We must wait for the next elections by due process to decide if he gets another term in office or not.

We must wait for the next elections by due process to decide if he gets another term in office or not.

My opinion I think he’ll win. If he sticks with his “No”, that will be one of his strong selling points against PPP and Noora League.

What he needs to strongly focus on is controlling cost of goods for the average individual. And show some results from his corruption crack down. Lastly he needs to dress down the judiciary for good, something Mushraff failed to do and let the rapid dogs loose.

Back
Top Bottom