What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan's Interview to HBO's Jonathan Swan

#1. I am not a President security detail expert, but Who The **** allows a foreign journalist with 6 inch solid plastic/metal pen and binded edge folder in such a close proximity of head of state.

#2. I don’t have a degrees in Presidential etiquettes, perception management and behavioral psychology, but whoever is in-charge of PMIK, needs to get fired ( I doubt they even have one). Idiots journalists was asking questions like a friendly interrogator, who wants to get information out of suspect. I would have ask for a quick break and had some talking to the journalist.
I agree, it was a very goading attitude. the interviewer tried to be aggressive in his bias. But The comment by the PM at the end and saying 'nonsense' was better than anything we seen in the past and it was obvious at the end with the body language between the two wasn't friendly. I am not an expert in body language but one doesn't need to be one.
Its the same 13 minues of interview repeated over and over.
sorry. I didn't check properly.
What western bias? He got his point through both on Afghanistan and Kashmir explicitly while dodging the arrows on some agenda driven (western mentality) questions. Everything is on onpoint, no loose ends in the interview.

A balance has to be kept in diplomatic way, no need to go ape shit against America and openly support Taliban on a western interview, at such a crucial point.
okay do you think west cares about the so many tens of thousands of Pakistani's who died in the 20 years of war of terror? they only care about their own.

he sees ONLY Pakistan's Nuclear arsenal and indian nuclear leaks! I guess another bias.

Impressive in some parts and cringeworthy in others (on women & China) It’s unbelievable how Pakistan hasn’t crafted a coherent response to the Uighur issue despite being persistently questioned at international levels.

What’s also quite shocking is his previous pro-terrorism views, the notion that Osama was a martyr. Few days ago, his foreign minister was asked the same question. Claimed that Imran khan was taken out of context but when asked if Osama was a terrorist, said “no comment.” Really? The government of Pakistan can’t call mass murderer who has the blood of thousands, including Pakistanis, a terrorists?

I am sure they think they are making some great philosophical arguments, but to the rest of the world, Imran Khan and his ministers come off as jerks with no common decency.

Glorifying terrorism and terrorists when you are pleading the world to get you off the FATF black list is counterintuitive but Pakistan isn’t a country that is known to run on logic.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I am sure they think they are making some great philosophical arguments, but to the rest of the world, Imran Khan and his ministers come off as jerks with no common decency.

PMIK and his team have only one job: to keep Pakistan national interests first and foremost, as they see them. What the rest of the world thinks of them does not matter.

condescending tone/undertone? was i the only one who saw it? I suppose his pro western bias is nothing surprising.

This was nothing but a hit job. PM handlers who set this up need to be taken to task. Now watch how they malign IK regarding his views on women rights and their clothing. Why are Pakistanis so gullible? It is like the world is playing Sony PS5 and we are still playing Atari. Dumb. What is behind this is to nuter the one strong articulate voice that speaks to Palestinian and Kashmiri rights, thereby pointing to West's hypocrisy and hence making their efforts around Chinese human rights questionable. They want to sully his character to the point where his rhetoric is disregarded. This is classic 101 in character assassination that should not have been this easy.

You can also watch how IK at the end says Jonathan you really took the last part too long/far (paraphrasing). Clearly what we watched was edited and cherry-picked parts, of what was likely continuous haranguing and badgering. You can see IK clearly perturbed. This is why a handler must always be on sight and should interject immediately to make sure the PM is not getting cornered. IK's media handlers need a dressing down, and IK himself needs to understand that he needs to come doubly prepared for such sittings.

PMIK and his team have only one job: to keep Pakistan national interests first and foremost, as they see them. What the rest of the world thinks of them does not matter.

Not calling OBL a terrorist is in Pakistan’s national interest? Makes so much sense!

Not calling OBL a terrorist is in Pakistan’s national interest? Makes so much sense!

What matters is that PMIK sees it as such, in Pakistan's interests. Surely he knows more about what to do and say to serve those interests as he sees them.

Impressive in some parts and cringeworthy in others (on women & China) It’s unbelievable how Pakistan hasn’t crafted a coherent response to the Uighur issue despite being persistently questioned at international levels.

What’s also quite shocking is his previous pro-terrorism views, the notion that Osama was a martyr. Few days ago, his foreign minister was asked the same question. Claimed that Imran khan was taken out of context but when asked if Osama was a terrorist, said “no comment.” Really? The government of Pakistan can’t call mass murderer who has the blood of thousands, including Pakistanis, a terrorists?

Glorifying terrorism and terrorists when you are pleading the world to get you off the FATF black list is counterintuitive but Pakistan isn’t a country that is known to run on logic.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Why in God's green earth would you interview with TOLO. What is wrong with PK leaders grey matter. Where is the media strategy for this country. Pathetic amateurish performance.

The aim is character assassination since Imran Khan enjoys a clean chit , it is difficult go against him
That is why , a gradual story is being made about Imran Khan's personality

a) He does not wants to go to war with Taliban (out of context material , as he favors dialog)
b) He blames women for rapes (100% Fake stories)
c) He is stubborn (out of context , he follows a view points supported by Parliament)

The small jabs are being taken every few days or months , and gradual case will be constructed for 1-2 years , or more

Pakistanis who don't see the big picture will tumble under media pressure because they don't have a bold persona

• This is where the group of Hamir Mir (Mir Jafer) comes into play , then they will show up on international media and cry wolf about press freedom
  • We have already seen the so call (Human Rights Group Champions) also side with Mir Jafers who gives these people these titles ??? of course the same people who are writing negative articles about Pakistan

These game play are being executed at a global level very difficult to connect the dots but this narrative is visible on global media outlets , in relation to Pakistan , it's news , it's image on global arena

Positive News being Berried Western Media
  • Has anyone talked about the Health Care plan Pakistan initiated under Imran Khan ? Nope
  • Has anyone talked about Panah Gah , under Imran Khan ? Nope
  • Has anyone talked about fight against corruption ? Nope
  • Has anyone talked about the 10 Billion Tree Project under Imran Khan ? They did not people are trying to make it controversial
  • Has annoyed stated why Pakistan is successful against fight against Covid-19? Nope
  • Any news channel covered Pakistan's positive role to promote dialog in region ? Nope

The hate campaign against Imran Khan , and Pakistan is similar to what campaign is run against Turkish Country and Erdogan , the root cause is very simple , Both Imran Khan & Erdogan are independent voices in Islamic world.

The campaigners , look for 1-2 Punch Lines , the rest of interview gets forgotten it is the 1-2 Punch Line the Global distributors take up and "craft a story". What were those 1-2 lines ???? It's clear what they felt was important in whole 1 hour interview

Last edited:
The aim is character assassination since Imran Khan enjoys a clean chit , it is difficult go against him
That is why , a gradual story is being made about Imran Khan's personality

a) He does not wants to go to war with Taliban
b) He blames women for rapes (100% Fake stories)
c) He is stubborn

The small jabs are being taken every few days or months , and gradual case will be constructed for 1-2 years , or more

Pakistanis who don't see the big picture will tumble under media pressure because they don't have a bold persona

he LITERALLY said " If a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they are robots. It’s just common sense "

Cut the bullshit, man is a lunatic. SMQ is an idiot too, all they do is bring shame to the country. They should be banned from TV.

Back
Top Bottom