What's new

PM forms 4 member committee to negotiate with TTP

@Zarvan kitni jal rahi hai teri, jawab nahin to Mullah, Rasool, CIA, Amreeka, dollars ke rattay Hahaha :D
Imam e Kaba has disagreed with all the TTP philosphy. Yet you and your ilks will say he is an agent of CIA

@Armstrong yaar Zarvan ko samjhao :D
and you are such a big jahil you don't even know that man is not Imam e Kaba that is head of Masjid e Nimra not Kaba

and you are such a big jahil you don't even know that man is not Imam e Kaba that is head of Masjid e Nimra not Kaba

I'm talking about the dude that leads the prayers, real nice tilawat. He raised an objection to TTP and AQ. Khair its just semantics. You wont change, i guess im an agent sold out for Dollars :D

They didn't rejected anyone it was our government who back stabbed every time under USA pressure Ulemas have to come forward even Sami ul Haq TTP Responded positively it is our government who under USA pressure stopped contacting Sami ul Haq let this war end your own forces would admit after some time that they back stabbed and broke all the accords on USA pressure

Right Now Molvi Dieseal is blasting Nawaz Shareef

If they said they should even know who Imam E Kaba is

Instead of Bhutaan Baazi, Jhoot Baazi, I first suggest you to read Surah Al Hujraat with translation to recognize the consequences of Bhutaan Baazi, then do a touba astaghfar for the sin you have committed.

If you think you are telling the truth. Please Bring forward the evidence, supporting your each and every claim keeping your rhetoric aside.

Instead of Bhutaan Baazi, Jhoot Baazi, I first suggest you to read Surah Al Hujraat with translation to recognize the consequences of Bhutaan Baazi, then do a touba astaghfar for the sin you have committed.

If you think you are telling the truth. Please Bring forward the evidence, supporting your each and every claim keeping your rhetoric aside.
Mr I know and and these are not bhuttas most of agreements were broken by government and forces on USA pressure they are not independent to make their own policies

Mr I know and and these are not bhuttas most of agreements were broken by government and forces on USA pressure they are not independent to make their own policies

Yaha par parhay likhay log guftugoo kar rahy hai. Jahalat bhari batain karna banda karo and try to act like a serious debaters with facts at hand or backing your argument. Aesi jahalat bhari batay karni hoti hai to phr behs hi mat kia karo.

I hope my message in urdu would get through you more clearly now, about what I meant when I asked to keep your "rehtorics aside"

What an idiot...all I will say on this subject.

Just a couple of days back, the COAS was pressing for a military op and PM was principally in agreement, and now this...

that principle and agreement is still there .... give dialogues a last chance ......

(To all please do not analysis this dialogue and targeted military operation in isolation, from different scenarios developing in Afghanistan particularly Afghan elections)

Last edited:
i dont know why u guys are comparing pashton culture wid islam these jahil 2 number mullahs need to b killed just do operation against them enough of this BS negotiation

Yasir Pirzada column in Jang. I'm beginning to like this guy. He is expressing our sentiments in a much mature away and Debunking Orya maqbool Jan theory of Azaab which parrots now and then

col4.gif
col4a.gif

@Zarvan

I hope you die in a suicide attack instead of innocent kids.

Last edited:
Yasir Pirzada column in Jang. I'm beginning to like this guy. He is expressing our sentiments in a much mature away and Debunking Orya maqbool Jan theory of Azaab which parrots now and then

col4.gif
col4a.gif
This proves how big jahil he is and how much you have read Quran and Hadees Mr yes we are facing azab and when ALLAH destroyed previous nations don't you they think they didn't had pious people and children among them but when GOD wrath came ever one died Orya is right and this corrupt Yasir is an idiot and one of the Azab which ALLAH promised in the Quran and RASOOL SAW also often told in Hadees is that Muslims will get divided and will kill each other and the so called incident happening after Imam Hussian RA half of it is fabrication and lies because both Army were led by Sahabas and under Sahabas never such thing can take place so this idiot needs to study Islam before barking like Abu Juhal and Abdullah Bin Ubai and ALLAH destroyed nations for one corruption we have all of the combined and yet this idiot and some others doesn't want to admit we are facing Azab of ALLAH because they are sold materials his father wanted to be governor he is nothing but sold SOB

I hope you die in a suicide attack.

Would be ironic genuinely, me trying to save people from suicide attacks, get blown myself.

Hopefully before I have a threesome, the good kind :D

col4.gif
col4a.gif

Brilliant article. Well written. This is yet another great article where this guy has blasted the lame arguments of the kharjee supporters.

Back
Top Bottom