What's new

PM forms 4 member committee to negotiate with TTP

Don't worry God Willing Mawiya will die & if he doesn't I do hope that everyone who ever supported him, had a soft-spot for his struggle or provided sanctuary to him & filllth like him meets a terrible end at the hands of the Pakistan Armed Forces !

I think before NW, a grand operation is needed in Punjab

I think before NW, a grand operation is needed in Punjab

Of course but I don't think the Army would be needed for that; between the Police & the Rangers (if need be) the Operation could be conducted !

Of course but I don't think the Army would be needed for that; between the Police & the Rangers (if need be) the Operation could be conducted !

Of-course Army is not needed, Chhittar of Punjab Police is enough for these idiots, but it must be done and the terrorist training academies should be converted into schools.

Of-course Army is not needed, Chhittar of Punjab Police is enough for these idiots, but it must be done and the terrorist training academies should be converted into schools.

Or we can separate Southern Punjab from Punjab aur eeikk teeer seiii do shikaaar kar deiiin - Here is your Saraikistan infested with Crazy Mullahs that you never had the Brains not to listen to you because some Gaddiii-Nasheen that you were worshiping 24/7 didn't bother to have any development work done there in even when the Funds were allocated for it......sooo Here is your Saraiki Soooba & your Crazy Molviiis - Hunnn araaamm ehhh ? :lol:

Or we can separate Southern Punjab from Punjab aur eeikk teeer seiii do shikaaar kar deiiin - Here is your Saraikistan infested with Crazy Mullahs that you never had the Brains not to listen to you because some Gaddiii-Nasheen that you were worshiping 24/7 didn't bother to have any development work done there in even when the Funds were allocated for it......sooo Here is your Saraiki Soooba & your Crazy Molviiis - Hunnn araaamm ehhh ? :lol:

It's not that everyone in South Punjab is Saraiki speaker, nor is every student & teacher in those Madresah's. But yeah Gaddii-Nasheen worshipers are. But anyway, i always supported division of Punjab for administrative purpose i.e. make 4-5 provinces, Saraiki Suba is recipe of converting South Punjab into interior Sindh.

who is this major aamir? What is his relevance and importance in dialogues with taliban. Google searching says he is an ex-ISI officer and mastermind of operation jackel or some thing like that. An ex-ISI officer for talks with taliban, is this a joke? ,taliban dont like these ISI guys, remember the fate of khalid khwaja and col.imam?.
Rahimullah yousafzai is known for criticizing TTP. Why would you nominate a journalist for talks who write articles against TTP?.
Rustam shah is diplomat from mohmand agency, a better choice among all four.
Irfan sadiqui? I have read his coloums. He would feel out of place during negotiations.
It seems governament is not serious, they have already decided to do operation. Maulana fazlur rehman has links and influence in waziristan. Wazirs and mehsuds study in his madrassas. He is the best choice not that sami ul haq or any one else.

Major Aamir, is one of very few known spies of ISI , he was station as head of Federal Territory during his tenure ..... consider as Anti American and Nationalist, came in lame light in the result of the aftermath of operation mid-night Jackal ..... famous or infamous for his role in politics, allegedly one of those few officers America demanded to remove from their duties in early 90 from Benazir Government ...... belongs to a noble, religious and traditional Pukhtoon family ..... have contacts with Moulana Sufi Muhmmad (father i law of current TTP Cheif), he played some role (behind the curtain) in early peace accord with Tharik-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi ....

Over all, one of most suitable person for the job from 'our side' ......

What an idiot...all I will say on this subject.

Just a couple of days back, the COAS was pressing for a military op and PM was principally in agreement, and now this...

@Zarvan kitni jal rahi hai teri, jawab nahin to Mullah, Rasool, CIA, Amreeka, dollars ke rattay Hahaha :D
Imam e Kaba has disagreed with all the TTP philosphy. Yet you and your ilks will say he is an agent of CIA

@Armstrong yaar Zarvan ko samjhao :D

Break this country!.. first on nationlist lines.. then on sects.. then on semi-sects within sects.. if need be on Mc Donalds or Burgerking lines too.. I want my own country.... it will be on 1000 sq yards . Its already well developed with basic amenities and good economy.. and I am on an arms purchasing spree.

@Armstrong I will launch long range strikes on you.

Considering the comments by some usual suspects. This seems to be best course .
In all seriousness, the organization of this committee has me suspecting that the government and military are still going ahead with an operation and undertaking preparations for it. This is just to buy time..
but then I could be optimistic and Khilafat-e-Jahilliya is about to come to Pakistan quite soon.

Break this country!.. first on nationlist lines.. then on sects.. then on semi-sects within sects.. if need be on Mc Donalds or Burgerking lines too.. I want my own country.... it will be on 1000 sq yards . Its already well developed with basic amenities and good economy.. and I am on an arms purchasing spree.

@Armstrong I will launch long range strikes on you.

Considering the comments by some usual suspects. This seems to be best course .
In all seriousness, the organization of this committee has me suspecting that the government and military are still going ahead with an operation and undertaking preparations for it. This is just to buy time..
but then I could be optimistic and Khilafat-e-Jahilliya is about to come to Pakistan quite soon.

Khilafat-e-Jahilliya is already here, it seems.

Its a political drama. A typical stunt to take people off the debate on operation and focus on committee instead. In the end, there will be nothing.

By the way, this is third PMLN term. Its not difficult to predict how it operates. When APC gave mandate for talks, the committee should have been put together then to give credence to their sincerity. But we have seen what happened to that mandate. No sincere, public effort was made to go for talks.

Talks or no talks is not issue. The sincerity to pursue a certain goal is. May be TTP doesn't want to talk. But where has been government effort to pursue what they promised in election and the mandate they got from APC, which they themselves convened?

1531992_604138216317963_609423271_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom