What's new

PM forms 4 member committee to negotiate with TTP

Haqqani served as Pakistan ambassador to US. You have no idea of history of the region.

Apart from the fact that Zardari has released all Uzbek captives walk free, how to they come to Pakistan on the first place?

@Zarvan i have not a slightest doubt that you are hindu implant in Pakistan.
Edhi didn't said this.

IMO, India is seeking climax of its terrorism, when it saw the nation is ready for action.
Therefore, they approached Nawaz Sharif to open negotiations, and this will save the TTP from being going in jails and opening mouths, as there captive friends have been doing.

There should be no negotiations, we need all TTP leaders behind bars and trialed in military courts, and if any one of them hold Pakistani passport, than he should be trialed for high treason.

Say NO to talks. get the rats alive and make the facts public.
Keep calling me what every you want to call me I would clear myself in front of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW I follow and companions of RASOOL SAW and I am specially not answerable to enemies of Islam and pets of Kufr

Keep calling me what every you want to call me I would clear myself in front of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW I follow and companions of RASOOL SAW and I am specially not answerable to enemies of Islam and pets of Kufr

Tell me what's Islamic in acts of TTP?
If they are not the dogs of hell, than who is it?
And do not black mail with name of rasool and of his companions, that is not the matter of discussion and i didn't mentioned them.
You are definitely spreading fitna by all possible angles.

Tell me what's Islamic in acts of TTP?
If they are not the dogs of hell, than who is it?
And do not black mail with name of rasool and of his companions, that is not the matter of discussion and i didn't mentioned them.
You are definitely spreading fitna by all possible angles.
Than what is our forces who first made an alliance with kufar and attacked and betrayed Muslims they are worse than what you are calling TTP if you want to start this debate than first will come what our forces did under Musharraf

ShahidullahAnsarAbbasi_2-3-2014_136547_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: Spokesman of the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Monday said two more names are likely to be finalized soon for its committee tasked to hold talks with the four-member government-appointed panel.

He said the names of senior journalist Orya Maqbool Jan and Investigation Editor, The News International, Ansar Abbasi which were being considered for the Taliban committee in the past are still being reviewed for nomination.

The TTP spokesman regretted the decision of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) of choosing not to be a part of the dialogue process, saying Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman does not even have confidence in his own self.

Reacting to the Taliban’s claim, Ansar Abbasi talking to Geo News said he had never had any contact with the Taliban over his becoming part of the talks process.

However, he said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had sought his advice in connection with the dialogue and also offered him to join the government-appointed panel. “I expressed my willingness to offer my cooperation as a journalist but I don’t want to join in as committee member,” said Abbasi, adding, he can be part of such a committee that points out mistakes on the part of the government and the Taliban.

He said if the Taliban and government accept an impartial committee he could join the same.

TTP says they will not add any new names to their team 3 member team is final some channels are reporting that Shaid ullah Shaid committee can add any one they want

Than what is our forces who first made an alliance with kufar and attacked and betrayed Muslims they are worse than what you are calling TTP if you want to start this debate than first will come what our forces did under Musharraf
Look Pakistan supported to build a Taliban state but how could Taliban go and create terrorism (9-11) or in Uk or in any other country ? This Pakistan couldnt allow and to kill innocent common people anywhere is unislamic . Pakistan warned then Afghan govt that they should part away from terrorism and should not let these people plan such things but thery refused and paid with the lives of 3 million Afghans . In all this story Talibans wanted Pakistan to support them in Intl Terroism and get our Pakistanis bombed by USA , Pakistan refused and part away from any act of terrorism. In this story where you think Pakiatan is wrong? ?????//????????????

Doesn't make sense where these negotiations are headings, there is not even a single TTP member in the peace committees.
So they are going to talk to who?

I am certain peace negotiations are going to fail and operation is the only answer.

1184807_559197534177366_1489917305_n.jpg

Doesn't make sense where these negotiations are headings, there is not even a single TTP member in the peace committees.
So they are going to talk to who?

I am certain peace negotiations are going to fail and operation is the only answer.
and I can gurrantee you in fact write it on your wall operation will not solve any matter again you will end up talking with them and in that time talks will be much more difficult to do than now so go ahead with your operation crap

Of-course Army is not needed, Chhittar of Punjab Police is enough for these idiots, but it must be done and the terrorist training academies should be converted into schools.

Advance apologies for Punjabi transliteration, but it is very appropriate:

Eh vay CHittar
Kisay da nahi Mittar
Jad Painda Ay
Karda Tittar Bittar.

You are right about CHittar. I have seen people confess dacoities and thefts within minutes and production of stolen / looted goods within hours. Rest is up to Punjab Police.

Any terrorists caught must be given a dose of three sets of five CHittars every few hours for a few days. Jeewan Sanwar jai ga unka aur qaum ka.

What always baffles me is, there was once an ideal Islamic state called 'Imarat Islami Afghanistan'. Why did not 'think tanks' like Abbasi, and others who belong to a particular mindset, migrate there (with their families of-course)? Was that not their religious and moral duty to live in 'dar ul islam' and work for the development (retro-development 'taraqi maakoos' will be a better word perhaps) of that 'enlightened' society? If it was in my power, I would have thrown all these people in Afghanistan and had mined the entire border and erected a titanium-alloy wall between the two regions.

Back
Top Bottom