What's new

PM forms 4 member committee to negotiate with TTP

1-Reconciliation with taliban
2- Gradual and step-wise de-radicalization of entire country

Kochay, It was you who were taunting PA on their hypocrisy in N.WA for hosting Haqqani and not doing any operation and suddenly you changed your stance. Koi deen emaan hai app ka ?

Kochay, It was you who were taunting PA on their hypocrisy in N.WA for hosting Haqqani and not doing any operation and suddenly you changed your stance. Koi deen emaan hai app ka ?
Chauhdry I was just pointing out the double standards of pak army regarding haqqani network. Most of the foriegn militants in NW are hosted by haqqani group.
And i was talking about reconciliation of TTP, haqqani family belongs to afghanistan..

Chauhdry I was just pointing out the double standards of pak army regarding haqqani network. Most of the foriegn militants in NW are hosted by haqqani group.
And i was talking about reconciliation of TTP, haqqani family belongs to afghanistan..

Now you are just twisting for the sake of twisting. Most of the Uzbeks and Arabs are under the patronage of TTP and TTP is itself unofficially under the patronage of hafiz Gul Buhadur. Both groups are tolerating Haqqani's presence for the sake of legitimizing themselves as aligned to the movement of Taliban in afghanistan.

Astronomically absurd ! Something that is exclusive to the evil state of Islamic republic of Pakistan if I may know ? :azn:

Wake up , smell the coffee , look at the world around you and try to get in touch with the ground reality , yes it isn't 6th century anymore , at the moment one is better off talking to a wall rather than you , always irrational and acting like a broken tape with nonsensical comments in almost every thread here . Stop doing this " read Quran and Hadith " , because you do not even understand them properly yourself seeing your " single digit IQ " comments and thought patterns everywhere on this forum praising and supporting the murderers of 64,000 Pakistanis !

@mafiya @Informant 101 Mullah Logic : Lets kill Muslims to take revenge from America for killing Muslims !

There's just one little thing , you need to understand . The religiously seduced terrorists and their supporters/sympathizers will not be allowed to make Pakistan another graveyard " Afghanistan " if that is what you are thinking opposing any actions to tackle them , take all your nationalism , tribal cultures and traditions to hell for all we care because national security and integrity of the state comes first .
Mr because you promised ALLAH made this country for Muslims and Islam Mr you betrayed all the promises and you betrayed Afghans and also handed over even their ambassador to USA and not only that you became more loyal pet to USA and mass murdered your own Tribal areas and also just look at other sins Mr I study them understand them and they are crystal clear people like you doesn't want to leave sins so come up with most idiotic excuses

So what, Multiply those sins found in pakistan by 100 and then look at Dubai and Turkey. There are more sins in Dubai and Turkey than Pakistan. Do we see such Allah Ka Azab there?

Buwhahaha. A Kafir sitting alone in Jacuzzi without earthly hoor and Jhonny walker. Seems Halal :D
You promised ALLAH that you will establish his law and in these countries its vulgarity which is found the most at least they didn't mass murdered their own people to please kafirs not they sold Muslims to other countries you did all of nor their is much corruption I mean when it comes to food and government level you have everything Mr and you betrayed Muslims and mass murdered them on USA orders

x860785_54794379.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hCeJ8scqm0.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed the murderers of Pakistanis aren't our enemies , this country has seriously gone bonkers !

@Azlan Haider See the broken tape continuously playing the same all over , I told you about :)

@Pak-one we need to define radicalisation otherwise any government effort to de radicalise will increase more and from Taliban news are adnan rashid and sajna will be part off team

the only person of integrity is Yousufzai on this august committee.

haqqani family belongs to afghanistan.
Haqqani served as Pakistan ambassador to US. You have no idea of history of the region.

Most of the Uzbeks and Arabs are under the patronage of TTP
Apart from the fact that Zardari has released all Uzbek captives walk free, how to they come to Pakistan on the first place?

@Zarvan i have not a slightest doubt that you are hindu implant in Pakistan.
Edhi didn't said this.

IMO, India is seeking climax of its terrorism, when it saw the nation is ready for action.
Therefore, they approached Nawaz Sharif to open negotiations, and this will save the TTP from being going in jails and opening mouths, as there captive friends have been doing.

There should be no negotiations, we need all TTP leaders behind bars and trialed in military courts, and if any one of them hold Pakistani passport, than he should be trialed for high treason.

Say NO to talks. get the rats alive and make the facts public.

Haqqani served as Pakistan ambassador to US. You have no idea of history of the region.

Apart from the fact that Zardari has released all Uzbek captives walk free, how to they come to Pakistan on the first place?

@Zarvan i have not a slightest doubt that you are hindu implant in Pakistan.
Edhi didn't said this.

IMO, India is seeking climax of its terrorism, when it saw the nation is ready for action.
Therefore, they approached Nawaz Sharif to open negotiations, and this will save the TTP from being going in jails and opening mouths, as there captive friends have been doing.

There should be no negotiations, we need all TTP leaders behind bars and trialed in military courts, and if any one of them hold Pakistani passport, than he should be trialed for high treason.

Say NO to talks. get the rats alive and make the facts public.
I was talking about jalaludin haqqani family, zadrans from paktiya province of afghanistan.

Nawaz Shareef chicken out. One day he planned to start operation.within same night,according to ARYnews, Nawaz receive TTP overnight life threat for his family and he backed off from operation. Now he talks again about negotiation .

Back
Top Bottom