What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan FM postponed Dhaka tour.

Hasina cancels Pakistan tour.

I'm telling ya, something's brewing...

LOL...

Nothing is brewing there. Thats just tit for tat nothing more. Come back to PDF and lets continue the ongoing PDF war.

thats why i hate bangladesh politics , i understand pakistan did wrong on 1971 but its 2012 now , all my pakistani friend see me as a brother in nyc , they try to forget about past , but its too hard for bengali people like us to forget i understand that , but the fact is u can't bring those days back with billion dollar, whatever happens is happen , we bangladesh people need to look forward and whats going on the world rite now rather crying for past , at present pakistan see bangladesh as a close allies now so why we need to see them a different way ,

No apology whatsoever. Anyways, Bangladesh has zero strategic significance for Pakistan. Don't know why our Ministers even bother visiting for chai-biscuit..Just close the embassy and move on.

For your info Bangladesh has crossed Pakistan in export earnings last year. This trend will continue in the future.

it is gud that BD is rapidly developing and we pray for ur prosperity .now dn t be in an illusion my friend .there are some reasons why you have crossed pak in exports.some of which are
pakistan has been in a state of war for the last 10 years
pakistan is nuclear state so it is paying a price for it
we have been sanctioned for a number of times
where do BD stand?

You were the one who istigated Imran bhai?
God, he just destroyed some BD people yesterday.

Whom he destroyed or he got humiliated by all including Indians those who called his attitude childish!!!

But another boot licking Bangladeshi of other Countries named Zabaniya licked his foot despite Imran Khan started trolling, flaming and derailing the thread with spamming when there was nothing to do with Pakistan. We are not jobless like Imran Khan that we will have to respond by spamming in return. We posted facts with stat and thanks to Major Saheb for posting picture to show him reality of Pakistan as well.

That user Zabaniya said nobody takes seriously me, Eastwatch and Major Saheb.... but he forgot to mention who takes this pathetic boot licker seriously. I do not want to mention what is said by idune, Al-Zakir, M_Saint, luffy500 about him but will include what asad71 said about this guy...

Thank you for your understanding. Don't worry, I never even read his posts. He was banned in BDmilitary forum because he lacks the basics of carrying out decent discussion without getting enraged. I have no time to worry about what he has said.

That is no wonder why he was kicked out and banned from bdmilitary forum and kept on lurking here with one or two line comment and thats how made his above 10000 comment.

What this guy even said regarding the issue of victim of 1971 war to please his masters is tantamount to treason. Any one can file even a treason case against him for his comment.

There is no clear evidence to back up that 3 million figure. In fact, how many people died is not exactly clear.

But thanks to Kobiraaz for replying him...

Whatever. 3 milion 3 luc or 30 thousand! It was genocide. They were 100 times more brutal than bashar al asad. Bro don't feed them fantasy.... they need to know the truth.

This sort of idiot thinks them very intelligent but reality is something different. He said our military even does not think about Indian army for security reason as they are outnumbered and outgunned and told some other about Eastwatch he does not have any credibility and intelligence. If he ever goes into power will take Bangladesh go into war with India and make Bangladesh poor.

No comment is required after that about this sort of sore losers.

Regarding Imran Khan ... his act yesterday was limited only within spamming. All fact was exposed in from him with stat but he failed to show even single one but posted many picture of India and Africa as of Bangladesh.

most of the pakistanis do feel that some injustices were done to bengali people n we may apologize for that.but there are also a number of people who say that they betrayed their country n shook hand with the enemy

Great.

In India , airlines cancels the trip, esp Air India.

That was a big propaganda ... Some Bihari were killed after the war as a revenge attack as they collaborated with the Pakistani army in killing and raping of unarmed civilians including woman and children. But no body shy away to say that was a wrong thing to do if any innocent Bihari is affected after the war.

You are wrong in this count of Bihari killings. It was after 7th march Sk. Mujib speech that Biharis were targetted in Saidpur, Parbatipur, Shantahar, Iswardy, Sirajganj and other big railway station Towns. Even non-Bangali west pakistani troops in the EPR were killed by their Bangali colleagues after 7th march. There were many cases of violation of their women that still disgust me. Do not think Bangalis possess any good human characters.

But, then the Biharis killed Bagalis in Mirpur. I lost one of my College Seniors in Mirpur, when the bus he was riding was stopped and all the passengers were killed. Biharis are and were more savages than even the PA and Mukti troops.

The 2nd round of Bihari killing was after 16th December. Pakistan army troops took shelter under IA, but Biharis had no place to take shelter in Bangladesh. They tried to put resistance in Mirpur. IA troops did not interfere and moved out. Muktis took over the position and fought until many of the resisting Biharis were dead.

They were again killed after even one year when the Bangalis surrounded the Geneva Camps and killed about 1000 unarmed Biharis. Biharis somehow were disliked by the Bangalis or the Bangalis were after their houses. This killing was probably stopped by Red Cross appeal.

thats why i hate bangladesh politics , i understand pakistan did wrong on 1971 but its 2012 now , all my pakistani friend see me as a brother in nyc , they try to forget about past , but its too hard for bengali people like us to forget i understand that , but the fact is u can't bring those days back with billion dollar, whatever happens is happen , we bangladesh people need to look forward and whats going on the world rite now rather crying for past , at present pakistan see bangladesh as a close allies now so why we need to see them a different way ,

We consider you our brothers and sisters and you know it as well even the majority know it well.

We respect your existance as a country and that should be enough for Bangladeshis to understand the difference between the bullying Indians who daily kill you on border and consider you "illegal shyt" in India. ( i used the word which Indians use for all Bangladeshis inside India) .

No country on the world map will ever apologize to those who rebel against own country and started terrorism. We did apologize that too by a Military and a power president as a goodwill gesture.

the old lady visited Pakistan in the past so she is just ranting now. seeing her end or start of troubled future with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom