What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
oyeeee shut up yaar main kisi se rishta nhi bana raha yahaan . we have agricultural land - plots - bank balance - homes in 3 pakistani cities .i can't shear my father's wealth . its in crores of rupees i know you guys eye on it . main kisi ka bhai nhi hoon

i am not bengali who become dalal or ghadar .

Bangladesh is Independent. We are not any Dalal. We don't do any dalali to India. Indians hate us like you. You are their vie. So who is the real DAlal! Dude.

oyeeee shut up yaar main kisi se rishta nhi bana raha yahaan . we have agricultural land - plots - bank balance - homes in 3 pakistani cities .i can't shear my father's wealth . its in crores of rupees i know you guys eye on it . main kisi ka bhai nhi hoon

i am not bengali who become dalal or ghadar .

Bangladesh is Independent. We are not any Dalal. We don't do any dalali to India. Indians hate us like you. You are their vie. So who is the real DAlal! Dude.

What exactly does Pakistan have to lose from this ? :azn: ... Islamabad must only apologize when Bangladesh does the same regarding Biharis and Pakistani soldiers , fair ?

well lets ask forum members and serach indian dalal word on internet .:azn:

very big file i have no time for such scrap .
and also crying for back home but can't :devil:
:rofl: Aapki aise baaton ki wajah se aapko paid Indian member bolte hain. :D

Waise daaru ke saath pad lena woh PDF. Time pass ho jayega.

Tell this to everyone from ur President to PM to ministers, who think otherwise, also to some members like ajtr who thinks that when PM Singh will visit Pakistan there will be a solution on Siachin & Sir creek.
Sir jee Putin also cancelled Indian trip as well and i think Pakistani does not cares if Singh comes or not

For your info even children of 5 years old to 60 year old woman were raped by Pakistani army.

You and your videos... Ha..
None of us regrets that Bangladesh became a free country,it was good,and your freedom never disgusts us.
What disgusts us is your treachery..You people will go down as ashamed traitors in History books..Thew people who sat in the laps of an enemy..
Who gave access to Indian army? Bengalis did..
Did Indian army love Bengali? No they didn't...
Would they have availed opportunity of having some free fun? Of course...
Post these videos for your HERO Mujib's family so that they can issue apology on why he opened doors for an enemy army...

But yes,whoever Raped these women for whatever reason,did wrong,and i condemn their actions.

Btw shall i go on and post Rape statistics in present day Bangladesh? Will be equal if not higher than 1971...

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly does Pakistan have to lose from this ? :azn: ... Islamabad must only apologize when Bangladesh does the same regarding Biharis and Pakistani soldiers , fair ?

Bangladesh and Pakistan will play critical role for the future of Sub-Continent. What Bangladesh want is a deeper relation with Pakistan. Bangladesh can break through all Indian Foreign policies.Bangladesh got a great potential population which has one great tie with Malaysia. It's a real truth that after the Malaysian Muslim rise Bangladeshi workers and even Bangladeshi scholars played vital role to develop it to Emirate. We are the one who helped Indonesia to tackle the Timur people after it was used as a policy against Indonesia by West. Not to mention our great achievement in Sierra Leone. Our army is playing vital role to bring peace in Africa,specially helping Muslims.We are taking efforts and we got 100% success dealing with troubles. The major thing is Pakistan may have asked something of crucial and Bangladesh want to make sure we have a real platform of talking as the damage done in 1971 was just kept hidden or avoided and it needs to be healed.

:rofl: Aapki aise baaton ki wajah se aapko paid Indian member bolte hain. :D

Waise daaru ke saath pad lena woh PDF. Time pass ho jayega.
nhi meri jaan wo apna case mery sar daal rahy hain bus :azn: you paid me something ever ? saaly kangly kabhi to pay ker diya ker :D

You and your videos... Ha..
None of us regrets that Bangladesh became a free country,it was good,and your freedom never disgusts us.
What disgusts us is your treachery..You people will go down as ashamed traitors in History books..Thew people who sat in the laps of an enemy..
Who gave access to Indian army? Bengalis did..
Did Indian army love Bengali? No they didn't...
Would they have availed opportunity of having some free fun? Of course...
Post these videos for your HERO Mujib's family so that they can issue apology on why he opened doors for an enemy army...

But yes,whoever Raped these women for whatever reason,did wrong,and i condemn their actions.

Btw shall i go on and post Rape statistics in present day Bangladesh? Will be equal if not higher than 1971...

March 25 - Our army fired upon us! The Epic treachery dude! India never like us cause we are never to be Dalal. We have enough proportion of Army strength to deal with India. Moreover, as our Foreign relation is quite clean,not like Pakistan or India.

Hasina indeed has earned a few Brownie points in New Dehli by refusing to come to Pakistan. This election stunt will pay off ? - Everyone would have to wait and see.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom