What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Three front war :rofl:

we will send WB state police to fight one front.

BSF will be for second front.

While our army will be there for the Chinese :D

WB police and BSF also use PDF? didn't know that

they tell us to forget everything and move on but can't do the same themselves :lol: hypocrites all around

I think Pakistan doesn't have any grudges towards Bangladesh. Its the other way round..Still this news doesn't bother us even a teeny bit..

Enemy's enemy is still an Enemy these days. Stupid people we have become. :D

This is the heart attack some one was talking about a while back.

nah! this is not new to me! Some Bangladeshis here are pro pak and some are anti pak! I am none! I am caliphatist! Anyway, muslims fighting muslims! This is not new to me, they have been doing this since the death of Muhammad (pbuh)! PDF fighting is valueless! Most probably i am the one who started this with Imran khan here!!

nah! this is not new to me! Some Bangladeshis here are pro pak and some are anti pak! I am none! I am caliphatist! Anyway, muslims fighting muslims! This is not new to me, they have been doing this since the death of Muhammad (pbuh)! PDF fighting is valueless! Most probably i am the one who started this with Imran khan here!!
You started with him and other paid the price. He has gone berserk. :D

Pakistan FM postponed Dhaka tour.

Hasina cancels Pakistan tour.

I'm telling ya, something's brewing...

LOL...

You were the one who istigated Imran bhai?
God, he just destroyed some BD people yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom