What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of brotherhood left here it seems ;)

Brotherhood is still there but there is a big barrier between that. It is up to the Pakistani government to decide whether to remove that barrier or not. Ordinary Bangladeshis have no ill feelings for Pakistanis. But 1971 war and the crime committed at time causes people to stay away from the so called brotherhood. Believe me or not millions of people directly or indirectly affected by the war and the memory is still alive among many of them or among their next generation.

You wanto kill two jews, toss a coin between them, they will fight to death! If you want to kill pakistanis and bangladeshis, start discussing 1971!

Do not waste your time on them. They do not understand human value and probably that is the reason why they are fighting among each other inside Pakistan and killing thousands and even USA coming inside Pakistan and killing people with drone. If they would have understand the pain, suffering and trauma then they would have apologize long ago to Bangladesh and would listen to its own people in present day Pakistan instead unleashing army on its own people.

I was surprised talking with some Pakhtun and Balochi people here in Canada. They do not consider Punjabis as their own country man. They prefer to call themselves Pakhton or balochi instead of Paksitani and one of the balochi freind of mine said that he does not care whether he is with Pakistan or an independent baluchistan. This is the only outcome of the continuing failed single track policy by its general and politicians which alienated its own population.

To be honest alot of pakistanis canadienne and even quebecois of pakistani/partial descent do pretend that they are part indienne or other nationality. Even I for some period during my teenage year went through an identity crisis and wanted to not be judged based on partial pakistani ethnic make up. In canada most people do not have a positive image of pakistan in contrast to bangladeshis, who i do have to admit are very hard working professional people. One of my best friends growing up had some ancestory from chittagoong and man given his families's income status, he worked 3 jobs and went through college. Now he works as hedge fund manager for Jp morgan i believe, my point being your communities work ethic has to be commended. I am surprised though given how rich canadienne bangaldeshis are, how come bangladesh is still not developed, i mean literally every canadienne bangladeshi here is a either a proffeseur, doctor or dentist etc... :azn:

sorry for my ignorance, can you educate me in respect to biharis, what are biharis as an identity? and is lakhs a numeral in urdu langue. I am interested as in my college classe, we were taught that some collabators that assisted pakistani army were from the state of bihar in terms of origin though no details were mentioned.

merci and i am curious in this perspective that you have mentioned.

That was a big propaganda ... Some Bihari were killed after the war as a revenge attack as they collaborated with the Pakistani army in killing and raping of unarmed civilians including woman and children. But no body shy away to say that was a wrong thing to do if any innocent Bihari is affected after the war.

To be honest alot of pakistanis canadienne and even quebecois of pakistani/partial descent do pretend that they are part indienne or other nationality. Even I for some period during my teenage year went through an identity crisis and wanted to not be judged based on partial pakistani ethnic make up. In canada most people do not have a positive image of pakistan in contrast to bangladeshis, who i do have to admit are very hard working professional people. One of my best friends growing up had some ancestory from chittagoong and man given his families's income status, he worked 3 jobs and went through college. Now he works as hedge fund manager for Jp morgan i believe, my point being your communities work ethic has to be commended. I am surprised though given how rich canadienne bangaldeshis are, how come bangladesh is still not developed, i mean literally every canadienne bangladeshi here is a either a proffeseur, doctor or dentist etc... :azn:

You are right because most of the Bangladeshis those who moved there in Canda are skilled migrants. They already had good degree and big amount of work experience. Now many students are going and they are pursuing higher degrees and naturally they will do or are doing good professional jobs. If you see other trend and that is you will find plenty of Bangladeshi students pursuign PhD degree but among the Pakistanis the number is very low which is negligible.

But you need to admit many Pakitanis are also doing good jobs but there is a big number of Pakistanis doing blue collar jobs may be many of them came earlier or ater brought their relatives.

Bangladesh is developing first. It's population is it's big asset. Bangladesh lacks good government it is the big problem here. Most of the government is corrupted and lack of electricity generations and poor infrastructure are other big problem. But for sure we will pass these barriers. For your info Bangladesh has crossed Pakistan in export earnings last year. This trend will continue in the future.

The link that you provided was not apology. He visited national war memorial there he wrote that the excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regretted. How this can be an apology when still many I have seen even here said that is just Musharaf's view??? Can you say that is the official policy as well. Why not condemning the brutal attack??? What Musharaf said means 1971 operation was right but excess was only regretted. If you think that is the official apology what is the problem in writing it in official letter??? You know it very unless anything is written in official letter it is not an official apology and acknowledgement of the crime against humanity that was done at that period.

That is our apology, learn to live with it. No so called genocide was committed. You are an "independent" nation now for 40 years, what is stopping you from narrating your fairy tales to international court of human rights, Pakistan will extradite anyone, who is convicted of such crimes. So take us to ICHR and until stop begging for an apology.

Well, about Biharis - right after 16th december they were taken to UN custody, since then they live in camps called JENEVA camps! So Biharis were in contact with western world which was a strong Pakistan ally by that time!! So if you want to read about Bihari Genocide you will get them from those source, pakistani source and bd sources are unreliable!

That is our apology, learn to live with it. No so called genocide was committed. You are an "independent" nation now for 40 years, what is stopping you from narrating your fairy tales to international court of human rights, Pakistan will extradite anyone, who is convicted of such crimes. So take us to ICHR and until stop begging for an apology.

Self denial ????

Their Government isnt Bangladeshi Government,never was..
Its a sock muppet of India Government...
How can they deny the orders from their masters and learn to move on..India gave them their freedom and India controls them,and India wont let them have any good relation with Pakistan...
I agree with India,as they have their right on Bangladesh,as their army was the one who fought against Pakistan on 1971.

What is your view on this... even killing of the infants???

Last edited by a moderator:
Every thing is fair in war.Get over with previous bullsheets, stop crying and move ahead. This is how US, Europe etc developed so fast and now in good terms.

Their Government isnt Bangladeshi Government,never was..
Its a sock muppet of India Government...
How can they deny the orders from their masters and learn to move on..India gave them their freedom and India controls them,and India wont let them have any good relation with Pakistan...
I agree with India,as they have their right on Bangladesh,as their army was the one who fought against Pakistan on 1971.

No governemnt acts as puppet or muppet for any one....

Just like you cant go against China or USA as they are your friend so same case with BD otherwise you also called same :whistle:

^^^ The thread will soon be full of very disturbing videos and pics...so try to avoid this sympathy seeking behaviour..
The video does not prove who or what killed the child...its as simple as that.

No governemnt acts as puppet or muppet for any one....

Just like you cant go against China or USA as they are your friend so same case with BD otherwise you also called same :whistle:

China hasn’t done anything against us or bad to us..
And both the government and People of Pakistan do speak out against USA when required...

Every thing is fair in war.Get over with previous bullsheets, stop crying and move ahead. This is how US, Europe etc developed so fast and now in good terms.

No..Bangladesh will still be asking for an apology in 2071 :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom