What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong in this count of Bihari killings. It was after 7th march Sk. Mujib speech that Biharis were targetted in Saidpur, Parbatipur, Shantahar, Iswardy, Sirajganj and other big railway station Towns. Even non-Bangali west pakistani troops in the EPR were killed by their Bangali colleagues after 7th march. There were many cases of violation of their women that still disgust me. Do not think Bangalis possess any good human characters.

But, then the Biharis killed Bagalis in Mirpur. I lost one of my College Seniors in Mirpur, when the bus he was riding was stopped and all the passengers were killed. Biharis are and were more savages than even the PA and Mukti troops.

The 2nd round of Bihari killing was after 16th December. Pakistan army troops took shelter under IA, but Biharis had no place to take shelter in Bangladesh. They tried to put resistance in Mirpur. IA troops did not interfere and moved out. Muktis took over the position and fought until many of the resisting Biharis were dead.

They were again killed after even one year when the Bangalis surrounded the Geneva Camps and killed about 1000 unarmed Biharis. Biharis somehow were disliked by the Bangalis or the Bangalis were after their houses. This killing was probably stopped by Red Cross appeal.

I do not disagree with that account but can you tell me how many Biharis were killed in between March 7, 1971 and March 25, 1971??? You are right killing any unarmed civilians and violating woman is no way acceptable. If anything happen like that I think Bangladehsi government should give compensation to the victims. Taking control of house is a common thing in Bangladesh. It is still going on. Just heard the news in prothom-alo what some people are doing in Mohammadpur by the name of children of freedom fighter...That is such a big shame for us.

We consider you our brothers and sisters and you know it as well even the majority know it well.

We respect your existance as a country and that should be enough for Bangladeshis to understand the difference between the bullying Indians who daily kill you on border and consider you "illegal shyt" in India. ( i used the word which Indians use for all Bangladeshis inside India) .

No country on the world map will ever apologize to those who rebel against own country and started terrorism. We did apologize that too by a Military and a power president as a goodwill gesture.

the old lady visited Pakistan in the past so she is just ranting now. seeing her end or start of troubled future with India

aik to pakistani ladies ko bhai banany ka bhut shouk hota hai . they are not our brothers and sisters :disagree: till they stop trolling :lol:

Beer is flying, airlines are not.

it was good in starting now taste is not same :hitwall:

it is gud that BD is rapidly developing and we pray for ur prosperity .now dn t be in an illusion my friend .there are some reasons why you have crossed pak in exports.some of which are
pakistan has been in a state of war for the last 10 years
pakistan is nuclear state so it is paying a price for it
we have been sanctioned for a number of times
where do BD stand?

Believe me we have nothing wrong against Pakistan and that is for India as well. There will be no problem if both Pakistan and India prosper altogether. Regarding Pakistan there is a issue of apology and what happened in 1971. This is a big issue but a simple official apology can break the barrier and bring both the country more close to each other. There are many fields where both countries can cooperate with other and with a combined population of 350 million both country can help each other economically which will be beneficial for the population of both countries.

Regarding India the problems are well known. Water sharing, trade barriers, land dispute, border killing, interference in the internal politics etc. But if India has a good will all of these can be resolved as from Bangladeshi side we have done everything but got nothing in return.

Believe me we have nothing wrong against Pakistan and that is for India as well. There will be no problem if both Pakistan and India prosper altogether. Regarding Pakistan there is a issue of apology and what happened in 1971. This is a big issue but a simple official apology can break the barrier and bring both the country more close to each other. There are many fields where both countries can cooperate with other and with a combined population of 350 million both country can help each other economically which will be beneficial for the population of both countries.

Regarding India the problems are well known. Water sharing, trade barriers, land dispute, border killing, interference in the internal politics etc. But if India has a good will all of these can be resolved as from Bangladeshi side we have done everything but got nothing in return.

once upon a time

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218140-apology-done-2002-pakistan.html

aik to pakistani ladies ko bhai banany ka bhut shouk hota hai . they are not our brothers and sisters :disagree: till they stop trolling :lol:

it was good in starting now taste is not same :hitwall:

Andromache is a lady.I always thought 'him' as a dude. When u used the words "pakistani ladies" i googled for Andromache and found following "The wife of Hector. She became the slave of Neoptolemus (son of Achilles) after the fall of Troy"

How many ladies we have on this forum.

Andromache is a lady.I always thought him as a dude. When u used the words "pakistani ladies" i googled for Andromache and found following "The wife of Hector. She became the slave of Neoptolemus (son of Achilles) after the fall of Troy"

How many ladies we have on this forum.

tujhy kiyoon bataoon? hain ?:azn:

Nai sachi maen I questioning with good and honest intentions. So that i will be careful while commenting.

itny masoom bachy wah wha . hain koi 8 -10 active females or kuch fake females jo asl main nawabi style ke men hain :rofl:

1.jpg

Haseena Maan Jayegi (1999)

Bus thora ulta karo....khudh maan jayegee. !!

Pakistanis are being very imprudent here... Why are you people taking Sheikh Hasina seriously and Bashing Bangladesh?? it is normal that captain planet and eastwatch will defend their country by being aggressive....... Indians in this forum more matured than any other people... no matter how much you insult them, they will answer : Bangladeshis love us, pdf jamatis doesnt count........ Shrewd indians...........

jis trah ap manwa rahy hain haseena ka operation ho go phir end main :rofl:

Operation....iss umar mein.......woh din hawa houey jab SHEIKH sahib fakhta uratey thay.

jis trah ap manwa rahy hain haseena ka operation ho go phir end main :rofl:

Operation....iss umar mein.......woh din hawa houey jab SHEIKH sahib fakhta uratey thay.

Pakistanis are being very imprudent here... Why are you people taking Sheikh Hasina seriously and Bashing Bangladesh?? it is normal that captain planet and eastwatch will defend their country by being aggressive....... Indians in this forum more matured than any other people... no matter how much you insult them, they will answer : Bangladeshis love us, pdf jamatis doesnt count........ Shrewd indians...........

Mujhe pata tha sach 1 din jaroor samne ayega :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom